Question for the men - do you or do you not?

omidknight

omidknight - 2008-11-24 7:48 PM While using the loo at home - do you like me - sit down like you do in the motorhome or caravan?

The Loo at home is in a little shed 3/4 of a mile from the house at the bottom of the back garden.

It's merely a little hole in the concrete floor of the shed. I usually have a lie down at the same time so that I can build up enough energy to walk back to the house.......

Hya -

I'm genuinely intrigued as to why you feel some pertinent interest in asking, or receiving replies to, such a question.

Perhaps you could share with us the reason why you have posed this particular question........

Men do not 'dangle their dongles' Michele and you are obviously unaware of etiquette involved in such matters. While writing your name up against a wall in privacy is acceptable, in polite company one always shows a certain amount of decorum whether standing or sitting.

twooks - 2008-11-24 11:50 PM

well said howie, can always rely on you for the decorous way to do something

:D :D :D :D

suppose - strictly speaking the ladies among us [if there are any] shouldn't be reading this

B-)

Such a pity you girls will never know the pleasures and joys of peeing into someones pocket or through the letterbox of that misirable sod at number 17 Twooks, but i.m afraid 'squat' is your lot in this life.

Here's one example of extremly bad manners, and why one should always look straight ahead when using a public urinal.

h25.jpg.3f1e305e1d5910792c7c26ccd834fa17.jpg

Dum de dum...... hardly a reply to my question.

Have you ever looked at the rim of a toilet after "standings" have taken place? If you do you may well see some deposits of urine and the same can be said for the outside of the bowl, the hinge areas and perhaps the floor too. If you like that sort of thing then thats fine.

Bruce - quess I`m just checking I`m not normal and thats the way I like it.

ON THE OTHER HAND ....

.... you can always tell if you're in a wholly or mainly FEMALE household, because the seat won't stay up - no-one has ever bothered to adjust it properly! You're left with three options:

1. carry out the necessary task one-handed, while holding the seat up with the other

2. give in to the implicit blackmail, and sit down

3. if you really think they've done it on purpose, remain standing and leave the seat down - serves 'em right!!! :D :D

omidknight - 2008-11-25 9:06 AM

quess I`m just checking I`m not normal and thats the way I like it.

Robbie, I seem to remember that your opening posts on this forum involved inspecting the contents of our toilets for your doctor-wifey's research-thingy.

Is this a similar exercise?? *-) *-)

Dear Janine I am so impressed with your memory.

No nothing to do with research - I used to be a toilet cleaner for 3 months many years ago, so I like to see a nice clean loo. Besides it is easier to clean if no sprayings going on.

Can you really not remember that time spent on the park bench?

Tony Jones - 2008-11-25 9:14 AM

ON THE OTHER HAND ....

.... you can always tell if you're in a wholly or mainly FEMALE household, because the seat won't stay up - no-one has ever bothered to adjust it properly! You're left with three options:

1. carry out the necessary task one-handed, while holding the seat up with the other

2. give in to the implicit blackmail, and sit down

3. if you really think they've done it on purpose, remain standing and leave the seat down - serves 'em right!!! :D :D

Are you boasting again Tony?. Suggesting that you need both hands to support you ample manhood. :D

knight of the road - 2008-11-29 1:16 AM

Why all the interest in toilets and bodily functions on this forum, am I missing something?

It is a bit weird, isn't it.

I can only think that our friend Omidknight just likes to get to the bottom of things.

:-|

Usinmyknaus - 2008-11-29 9:33 AM

Has this thread gone down the pan and is it time to put a lid on it? After the originator has done the paperwork on his research, of course.

Bob :-D

I think you're right.

It's time we put this thread behind us - the effort of keeping it going is leaving me quite drained.

Archived