Quite right

jumpstart

Well said Jumpstart.

The Wicked Witch of the West (Patel) got a fair bit of flack I think for wanting to leave them to die and "Save the Children" and various other organisations got involved. Lets not pretend the Tories have gone all soft though. They probably didnt expect anyone to "give a toss".

Barryd999 - 2019-11-21 11:15 PM

Well said Jumpstart.

The Wicked Witch of the West (Patel) got a fair bit of flack I think for wanting to leave them to die and "Save the Children" and various other organisations got involved. Lets not pretend the Tories have gone all soft though. They probably didnt expect anyone to "give a toss".

The very beautiful Priti wanted to "leave them to die" ... What a sad bitter fella youve turned into Barry ... If she had "left them to die" and you obviously do "give a toss" but dont "give a toss about Brexit" then we can only presume you'd have been campaigning to bring them back ???

Birdbrain - 2019-11-22 6:28 AM

Well said Jumpstart.

The very beautiful Priti wanted to "leave them to die" ... What a sad bitter fella youve turned into Barry ... If she had "left them to die" and you obviously do "give a toss" but dont "give a toss about Brexit" then we can only presume you'd have been campaigning to bring them back ???

You have a strange idea of what is beautiful. There is nothing beautiful about that woman on the inside or the outside. I dont understand the rest of your post

Barryd999 - 2019-11-22 9:58 AM

Well said Jumpstart.

You have a strange idea of what is beautiful. There is nothing beautiful about that woman on the inside or the outside. I dont understand the rest of your post

Some of us manage to see beauty regardless of colour Barry ... You obviously struggle with that

Birdbrain - 2019-11-22 10:28 AM

Well said Jumpstart.

Some of us manage to see beauty regardless of colour Barry ... You obviously struggle with that

Yeah. Have you still got that Diane Abbot poster on yer wall?

Barryd999 - 2019-11-22 11:48 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-22 10:28 AM

Well said Jumpstart.

Yeah. Have you still got that Diane Abbot poster on yer wall?

My wall isnt big enough for a Diane Abbot poster Barry

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-11-23 4:23 PM

Not much left of Syria, just be compassionate...it’s nearly Christmas.

Seems to me Corbyn's mate Putin now owns it :-| ........

pelmetman - 2019-11-23 4:31 PM

Seems to me Trumps mate Putin now owns it :-| ........

Sorted that typo for you so it now reads correctly.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/22/opinions/trump-putin-favors-andelman/index.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-vladimir-putin-thriving-trump-hands-victories-2019-10?r=US&IR=T

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/republicans-using-putin-talking-points-defend-trump-916895/

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-23 5:07 PM

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/22/opinions/trump-putin-favors-andelman/index.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-vladimir-putin-thriving-trump-hands-victories-2019-10?r=US&IR=T

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/republicans-using-putin-talking-points-defend-trump-916895/

Do you realize how having all those links to hand ;-) ..........

Confirms the fact you are a sad old lefty in a bungalow in Cheshire :-| ........

At least I'm a happy p*ss head in Spain B-) ........

P1010899.JPG.d46fb2de38d3a04c6f4cea06a8e8c686.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-11-23 5:45 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-11-23 5:07 PM

Do you realize how having all those links to hand ;-) ..........

Confirms the fact you are a sad old lefty in a bungalow in Cheshire :-| ........

At least I'm a happy p*ss head in Spain B-) ........

It confirmed you didn't know what you were talking about hence the need to correct your 'typo' and give you a little education in common knowledge.

If Syria can still be a holiday destination for many Princess then it can easily be a home to young Syrians ... Should keep them in the country they know ... Hanukkah comes before Christmas Princess so Happy Hanukkah to you

Birdbrain - 2019-11-23 4:13 PM

Those innocent children were born in Syria Im guessing to Islamic State brides who had left team UK to shack up with Islamic State fighters ... How come they are a team UK problem ... Their country of birth is Syria isnt it ???

Syrian nationality law would suggest only if their fathers were Syrian do they qualify as Syrian citizens. Without citizenship it is most likely that they cannot ask for the protections of the Syrian state e.g. By be taken out of the camps and placed in Syrian orphanages as opposed to living in dire conditions that pose a serious threat to their health and well-being. Proving their nationality even if their father was Syrian is likely to be problematic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_nationality_law

Those innocent children were born in Syria Im guessing to Islamic State brides who had left team UK to shack up with Islamic State fighters ... How come they are a team UK problem ... Their country of birth is Syria isnt it ???

What a load of bollox. Of course they are British. If your daughter married a Frenchman but just happened to give birth in Calais rather than Dover or where ever does that make your grandchild totally French?

Tragic though it is that these silly girls went off to be ISIS brides in Syria they were British citizens so their offspring are also British citizens. thankfully for their poor families who must have already gone through hell seeing their children make such bad choices and end up dead these orphans are being brought home to their families. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50521918

Barryd999 - 2019-11-24 9:38 AM

What a load of bollox. Of course they are British. If your daughter married a Frenchman but just happened to give birth in Calais rather than Dover or where ever does that make your grandchild totally French?

Tragic though it is that these silly girls went off to be ISIS brides in Syria they were British citizens so their offspring are also British citizens. thankfully for their poor families who must have already gone through hell seeing their children make such bad choices and end up dead these orphans are being brought home to their families. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50521918

Given your very real and recent history for talking "bollox" on ere I would suggest your not the man to be accusing anyone else of doing the same and your certainly not in a position to tell us how distressed their families are when for all we know those girls could well have been packed off with their families approval

Violet1956 - 2019-11-24 9:23 AM

Syrian nationality law would suggest only if their fathers were Syrian do they qualify as Syrian citizens. Without citizenship it is most likely that they cannot ask for the protections of the Syrian state e.g. By be taken out of the camps and placed in Syrian orphanages as opposed to living in dire conditions that pose a serious threat to their health and well-being. Proving their nationality even if their father was Syrian is likely to be problematic.

Syrian national law in the view of these brave warriors is trumped by Islamic law and the beliefs of the cult they happily followed to their deaths ... In that world the males rights totally override the rights of the female so who are we to not do all we can at whatever cost to find where the fathers came from and return them to that place or indeed keep them in Syria ... As non-believers we have no right to go against the beliefs of those brave individuals

Birdbrain - 2019-11-24 11:04 AM

Given your very real and recent history for talking "bollox" on ere I would suggest your not the man to be accusing anyone else of doing the same and your certainly not in a position to tell us how distressed their families are when for all we know those girls could well have been packed off with their families approval

Can you show me evidence please of when I have ever talked Bollox on here?

I think we did see and hear from a fair few families in the media who were distressed and gobsmacked that their kids were brainwashed and ended up as ISIS brides so I would suggest its more likely none of them "packed them off" with approval.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-24 11:21 AM

I think we did see and hear from a fair few families in the media who were distressed and gobsmacked that their kids were brainwashed and ended up as ISIS brides so I would suggest its more likely none of them "packed them off" with approval.

Here we go ... No-deal is dead ... Labour will be in Government before Brexit ... POTUS Trump is a woman hater and you can tell just by looking at him ... The rise of the right is finished ... You'd rather starve than do a deal with POTUS Trump etc etc etc and even the other day you screamed a video link was fake only then to backtrack ... I know your a drip that believes in fairies and stuff but those "fair few families" who I dont recall seeing by the way weren't exactly guna say "oh yeah they went with our blessing" were they ??? ... You not heard of crocodile tears ... Try and join the real world at some point in ya life

Birdbrain - 2019-11-24 12:27 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-11-24 11:21 AM

Here we go ... No-deal is dead ... Labour will be in Government before Brexit ... POTUS Trump is a woman hater and you can tell just by looking at him ... The rise of the right is finished ... You'd rather starve than do a deal with POTUS Trump etc etc etc and even the other day you screamed a video link was fake only then to backtrack ... I know your a drip that believes in fairies and stuff but those "fair few families" who I dont recall seeing by the way weren't exactly guna say "oh yeah they went with our blessing" were they ??? ... You not heard of crocodile tears ... Try and join the real world at some point in ya life

No deal did get voted down

Labour could still be in government before Brexit

Trump is a woman hater

The rise of the far right reached its peak in Europe (salvini anyone?)

No danger of me starving but I stick by what I said especially now Trump has his sights on our NHS and is on record as saying so.

I still think the video is fake and did not backtrack. I simply said it was up to you to prove it wasnt and you cant.

I think a lot of those families probably had no idea what their kids were up to which I think is fair to say for a hell of a lot of families with teenagers

Next.

Birdbrain - 2019-11-24 11:07 AM

Violet1956 - 2019-11-24 9:23 AM

Syrian national law in the view of these brave warriors is trumped by Islamic law and the beliefs of the cult they happily followed to their deaths ... In that world the males rights totally override the rights of the female so who are we to not do all we can at whatever cost to find where the fathers came from and return them to that place or indeed keep them in Syria ... As non-believers we have no right to go against the beliefs of those brave individuals

You are too late,all this is irrelevant,they are here.

Archived