Racist/Homophobic MAGA Attack

antony1969

If you haven't been following this from the USA this supposed TV star claimed he was attacked by 2 MAGA hat wearing white males who during the attack made racial and homophobic verbal attacks on him ... Turns out the daft git staged it himself hiring 2 black Nigerians to attack him ... https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/21/actor-jussie-smollett-arrested-in-chicago-say-police ... Pelosi and the rest of the Trump hate crew jumped straight on it but then quickly tried to delete tweets blaming POTUS Trump and white queer bashers worldwide for this actors attack ... https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/21/actor-jussie-smollett-arrested-in-chicago-say-police ... The length these daft farts will go to lie and label Trump supporters as racist and homophobic is unreal ... Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up

They reckon he did it because he was unhappy at his wages on the TV Show 'Empire'.

I wonder what the wages are for making car number plates in Sing Sing? :D

Actually, I think Brexit never happened, it was just staged by Bullet so he had members to talk to (abuse). ;-)

747 - 2019-02-21 8:12 PM

They reckon he did it because he was unhappy at his wages on the TV Show 'Empire'.

I wonder what the wages are for making car number plates in Sing Sing? :D

Actually, I think Brexit never happened, it was just staged by Bullet so he had members to talk to (abuse). ;-)

;-) ... Well if thats the case Brexit has been worth all the pain ... At least old Bullets had someone to talk to ... Word of warning !!! If he hasn't already got a little black book on ya under 747 he soon will have if you dont agree with him ... In your case it would be a very little black book 8-)

I think stuffing all those chemicals into bullets and bombs have addled his brain. He should sue for compensation.

I suspect that he is a very caring man ..... despite assembling instruments of death. I wonder how many of his bullets hit their target? :-(

747 - 2019-02-22 1:32 PM

I think stuffing all those chemicals into bullets and bombs have addled his brain. He should sue for compensation.

I suspect that he is a very caring man ..... despite assembling instruments of death. I wonder how many of his bullets hit their target? :-(

Given his frustration and anger on here I reckon they were prolly all blanks ... Mind he prolly never got the chance to fire any unless he was cleaning his own gun

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-02-22 1:32 PM

Curiously he worked for the NHS before :-S ...........Maybe he decided to help drum up business 8-) .......

Archived