Racist Reporting ...

Birdbrain

Guest rael
I really don't think anyone is too bothered at the moment, other things like 35,000 + dead and worrying about family and friends to occupy our minds. Nice to see Nigel out on a nice fishing trip with quite a few of his mates. Are we mere mortals allowed to do that?

rael - 2020-05-20 9:18 PM

I really don't think anyone is too bothered at the moment, other things like 35,000 + dead and worrying about family and friends to occupy our minds. Nice to see Nigel out on a nice fishing trip with quite a few of his mates. Are we mere mortals allowed to do that?

Nige is bothered though as nobody wants him on the telly no more so he first of all took to breaking lock down rules to make some shaky racist videos on an iPhone and now it looks like he has commandeered some kind of fishing trip boat to continue "Gas em all TV" which he then posts on Twitter for his followers to burst a few blood vessels over.

I agree. I think we have more important things to worry about. It would have been fecking funny if someone had pushed him in and the Migrants had to rescue him.

You're speaking for a hell of a lot of folk claiming no ones bothered about illegals entering the country ??? ... One presumes by your comment your days are just filled with worrying about others , your mind is occupied totally with that ... Thankyou for taking time out to come on here though

Guest rael
Birdbrain - 2020-05-21 7:20 AM

You're speaking for a hell of a lot of folk claiming no ones bothered about illegals entering the country ??? ... One presumes by your comment your days are just filled with worrying about others , your mind is occupied totally with that ... Thankyou for taking time out to come on here though

I said 'too bothered at the moment', slightly different from what you quoted I said. However, like Nigel I am concerned for the safety of the immigrants and the people putting themselves at risk rescuing them. I don't spend all day worrying about others, although the current situation does concern me a lot, like is should do all of us. its always a pleasure to come onto the forums, thanks.

We have huge amounts of fruit and other products rotting in the ground with nobody to pick them because Brits are too lardy and lazy to do it. We have hordes (apparently) of fit young men and women that have showed great endurance and dedication to get themselves under their own steam to Europe and the UK from half away across the world. Does anyone else see the opportunity here?

Barryd999 - 2020-05-21 10:05 AM

We have huge amounts of fruit and other products rotting in the ground with nobody to pick them because Brits are too lardy and lazy to do it. We have hordes (apparently) of fit young men and women that have showed great endurance and dedication to get themselves under their own steam to Europe and the UK from half away across the world. Does anyone else see the opportunity here?

What an utter loop ... "Brits are too lardy and lazy to do it" ... That explains you nicely but you have just talked for all Brits with that line and that simply isnt the truth ... Your Brit hatred comes across nicely though

Birdbrain - 2020-05-21 4:10 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-21 10:05 AM

What an utter loop ... "Brits are too lardy and lazy to do it" ... That explains you nicely but you have just talked for all Brits with that line and that simply isnt the truth ... Your Brit hatred comes across nicely though

Well so far the efforts to get Brits to do the Fruit picking have not been very successful. its not an easy job and most gave up almost immediately. A lot of producers have tried in the past and it was the same old story. So why do you think that is? It could be however that by next year at least once there is no support and millions sadly are out of work they might suddenly find they can do it, I dunno.

Birdbrain - 2020-05-21 5:34 PM

... They aint migrants ... They are illegal immigrants ... They are criminals und law breakers ... Barry welcomes them und then directs them away from his village to the usual hot spots

What makes you think they are all criminals and law breakers? According to Nige the French are pushing them out to sea into our waters!! 8-) Maybe the French finally had enough of us eh? Told you that would happen.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-22 10:13 AM

... They aint migrants ... They are illegal immigrants ... They are criminals und law breakers ... Barry welcomes them und then directs them away from his village to the usual hot spots

What makes you think they are all criminals and law breakers? According to Nige the French are pushing them out to sea into our waters!! 8-) Maybe the French finally had enough of us eh? Told you that would happen.

Oh Lordy ... Maybe the French have "finally had enough" of them ... Well the French I talk to had enough of them a long time ago ... Will you be putting any up ???

Birdbrain - 2020-05-22 12:18 PM

Oh Lordy ... Maybe the French have "finally had enough" of them ... Well the French I talk to had enough of them a long time ago ... Will you be putting any up ???

Correction Birdsizebollox. I said the French have maybe had enough of "us". I told you they would get sick of Brexit, us causing problems at their ports, screwing things up for their fishermen. They are funny buggers about stuff like that. How long before they tear up the Le Touquet Agreement?

Barryd999 - 2020-05-22 12:34 PM

Correction Birdsizebollox. I said the French have maybe had enough of "us". I told you they would get sick of Brexit, us causing problems at their ports, screwing things up for their fishermen. They are funny buggers about stuff like that. How long before they tear up the Le Touquet Agreement?

Errr maybe youve dropped a "Birdsizebollox" princess ... Read my post again hater

Birdbrain - 2020-05-22 3:59 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-22 12:34 PM

Errr maybe youve dropped a "Birdsizebollox" princess ... Read my post again hater

I have. And?

Archived