Racists , bigots , xenophobes , Islamaphobes , Alf Garnett types etc etc

antony1969

In a society where all citizens are free to think and believe what they want there will always be those at the extremes.

I did not and will not follow the link but I do have to wonder why anyone feels the need to give any extremists the free publicity they crave?

Would anyone prefer the alternative where only views approved by the state are allowed to be expressed?

However objectionable to many, surely it's better out in the open where it can be monitored?

Guest pelmetman

Looks like a full house to me B-) .........

Farage is prolly right about another vote........ as May's lack of backbone means she'll capitulate eventually to the Remoaner losers *-) ..........

Tracker - 2018-12-15 2:24 PM

In a society where all citizens are free to think and believe what they want there will always be those at the extremes.

I did not and will not follow the link but I do have to wonder why anyone feels the need to give any extremists the free publicity they crave?

Would anyone prefer the alternative where only views approved by the state are allowed to be expressed?

However objectionable to many, surely it's better out in the open where it can be monitored?

Rich it was an attempt at humour ... The only "extremists" on show are those wanting what we voted for ... Brexit

I don’t do twitter, so my attempt to check the original link was not successful.

Perhaps if mr heaver wants to contribute to this forum he could register with his details, log in and post a thread, on his own behalf, otherwise his possibly valuable thoughts will go unseen,

Snowie

snowie - 2018-12-15 5:40 PM

I don’t do twitter, so my attempt to check the original link was not successful.

Perhaps if mr heaver wants to contribute to this forum he could register with his details, log in and post a thread, on his own behalf, otherwise his possibly valuable thoughts will go unseen,

Snowie

Didn't know the link wasn't open to the big bad world ... Basically its a Brexit meeting calling for what we voted for , to leave so according to many remoaners the meeting is full of the types I originally mentioned

antony1969 - 2018-12-15 5:50 PM

Didn't know the link wasn't open to the big bad world ... Basically its a Brexit meeting calling for what we voted for , to leave so according to many remoaners the meeting is full of the types I originally mentioned

What a sense of paranoia!

Snowie

snowie - 2018-12-15 5:56 PM

antony1969 - 2018-12-15 5:50 PM

What a sense of paranoia!

Snowie

If you were me on here fella then you'd be paranoid ... A certain old timer searching out my home address and remembering word for word what I wrote more than 7 years ago ... I cant sleep

Brian Kirby - 2018-12-15 6:14 PM

Tracker - 2018-12-15 5:54 PM

The vote was to leave, it did not specify how, so why the need to make an issue of what is not an issue?

Maybe because how is the issue? :-D

Surely leaving is leaving - quite straightforward.

The issue now is our relationship with the EU after we have left.

:-|

snowie - 2018-12-15 8:06 PM

malc d - 2018-12-15 7:56 PM

In breach of contract?

Snowie

I don't think we had a contract that said we couldn't leave, did we ?

;-)

malc d - 2018-12-15 8:13 PM

snowie - 2018-12-15 8:06 PM

malc d - 2018-12-15 7:56 PM

In breach of contract?

Snowie

I don't think we had a contract that said we couldn't leave, did we ?

;-)

We can leave: if we can decide how best to do it. And just saying Just Leave, is meaningless.

This is 2018, not 1818!

Snowie

antony1969 - 2018-12-15 6:44 PM

Looks like ive been the biggest member on here for 8 years Richard ... Seems like only yesterday doesnt it ... Ive managed to get quite a following in that time ... Not bad for a ****ry boy

9598 doesn’t mean you have a following: it just means you have a lot to say

Snowie

snowie - 2018-12-15 8:21 PM

antony1969 - 2018-12-15 6:44 PM

Looks like ive been the biggest member on here for 8 years Richard ... Seems like only yesterday doesnt it ... Ive managed to get quite a following in that time ... Not bad for a ****ry boy

9598 doesn’t mean you have a following: it just means you have a lot to say

Snowie

Snowie unfortunately there aint a lot of comedy on here anymore but that my friend is very funny ... Straight to the top a the class for that one :-D

Tracker - 2018-12-15 6:26 PM

The vote was to leave, it did not specify how, so why the need to make an issue of what is not an issue?

And fringe meetings will solve it?

Well, as the meeting was of Brexiters, there is always the possibility of one of those moments of sudden realisation, isn't there? :-D

Brian Kirby - 2018-12-16 12:41 PM

Tracker - 2018-12-15 6:26 PM

And fringe meetings will solve it?

Well, as the meeting was of Brexiters, there is always the possibility of one of those moments of sudden realisation, isn't there? :-D

Really? You think so?

Tracker - 2018-12-15 2:24 PM

Its ok to open the link Rich. I think its a WI meeting or something, could be Brexit on sea's Saga club annual outing maybe I dunno.

Whatever it is they want they want it now. Maybe a Turkey dinner. (lol)

Archived