Remember when the telly went off?

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2022-01-07 12:49 PM

Andrew Rosindell MP for Romford wants the national anthem to be played each night on the BBC. Apparently any dissenters are "wokerati". *-)

My guess is that Mr. Rosindell was disappointed to miss out on this years honours list and is trying to make sure he's on the next one.

;-)

malc d - 2022-01-07 1:07 PM

Bulletguy - 2022-01-07 12:49 PM

Andrew Rosindell MP for Romford wants the national anthem to be played each night on the BBC. Apparently any dissenters are "wokerati". *-)

My guess is that Mr. Rosindell was disappointed to miss out on this years honours list and is trying to make sure he's on the next one.

;-)

Give him a bell for being a bellend!! (lol)

The response from Sarah Murphy (top of the thread) pretty much sums up what I was going to say. Im not convinced young people are huge patriots / royalists either. Its just an attempt at further division if you ask me. People like him and the chest thumping flag shagging Ingerlaaaand types have hijacked our flag and so called "Patriotism" and turned it into something quite ugly. I am actually a Royalist generally and I was once proud of my country but its fooked now and on a slippery slope thanks to the Tory Kippers and their Gammon supporters.

Guest pelmetman

Well done Mr Rosindell B-) ........

You've got the forums bellends going Ding-a-ling :D.........

Worra bunch of clapped out clappers (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Barryd999 - 2022-01-07 3:15 PM

The response from Sarah Murphy (top of the thread) pretty much sums up what I was going to say. Im not convinced young people are huge patriots / royalists either. Its just an attempt at further division if you ask me. People like him and the chest thumping flag shagging Ingerlaaaand types have hijacked our flag and so called "Patriotism" and turned it into something quite ugly. I am actually a Royalist generally and I was once proud of my country but its fooked now and on a slippery slope thanks to the Tory Kippers and their Gammon supporters.

This image is absolutely spot on and sums up the party in power perfectly.

Fascists.thumb.JPG.e3b0f79f67a134ec97a6c6d7f8315768.JPG

Archived