Remind You Of The Haters On Here

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman

Further proof that another vote would be pointless *-) ..........

Obviously the thick as mince Remoaner lady thinks "democracy" is keep asking the same question until they get the answer "they" want >:-) .........

Dunno what it is about the Loser Brigade......but they seem to attract Mincers :D .........

More of that interview ... Brexit voters are a "mob" ... Thats the mentality of Remainers , thats where they've got to ...
... You see it on here , Leave voters are "racists , bigots , think as mince , blah blah blah" and now all Brexit voters blamed for any terror related deaths in NI on top of those deaths due to starvation and lack of medicines ... All because we put an X on a form and had a different view to them ... They are creating division at levels unseen before ... Shocking stuff

Birdbrain - 2019-08-26 6:31 AM

More of that interview ... Brexit voters are a "mob" ... Thats the mentality of Remainers , thats where they've got to ...

... You see it on here , Leave voters are "racists , bigots , think as mince , blah blah blah" and now all Brexit voters blamed for any terror related deaths in NI on top of those deaths due to starvation and lack of medicines ... All because we put an X on a form and had a different view to them ... They are creating division at levels unseen before ... Shocking stuff

(lol) I know her! Tried to chat her up round the back of the battle bus a couple of years ago at the "is it worth it?" anti Brexit rally. If you think my singing is bad you should hear hers. Fcuk me.

I think what she is trying so say is its everyones right to campaign for what they believe in, if we leave the EU then there will be a campaign to rejoin which I imagine will be ongoing until we do. I dont however think I would bother campaigning for another referendum if we lost a second one, Im not even sure we should have a second one now. I think we should call Boris's bluff and just let him and the Brexiteers get on with it unhindered.

Archived