Respected Journalist in Court

Birdbrain

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fast Pat - 2019-07-05 5:08 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Guilty, again

It's a beautiful thing. Sentencing next week. (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Mind you according to the Beano boys prison is a holiday camp so he'll just be having a summer holiday. ;-)

Bulletguy - 2019-07-05 6:13 PM

Guilty, again

Mind you according to the Beano boys prison is a holiday camp so he'll just be having a summer holiday. ;-)

Not if they put him in with a load of Asians again he wont. (lol)

oh-dear-how-sad-nevermind.jpg.42dffedbe89754532cfe919a6a369efd.jpg

Barryd999 - 2019-07-05 6:18 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-05 6:13 PM

Guilty, again

Not if they put him in with a load of Asians again he wont. (lol)

He'll start crying like he did last time and demand a telly. Just move him in with his EDL paedo pal McMillan so he'll feel more 'at home'.

His little band of thugs went off on a rampage soon as they heard justice had been delivered in a British court under British law by a British judge. Perhaps they'd like to file for a hearing at the European Court of Justice? Oh.....wait a minute! (lol)

https://www.channel4.com/news/stephen-yaxley-lennon-aka-tommy-robinson-guilty-of-contempt-over-facebook-broadcast

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9443759/tommy-robinson-guilty-contempt-jail/

Birdbrain - 2019-07-05 7:46 PM

The haters waited all day for the verdict to post on here almost immediately ... They are either obsessed with Mr Robinson or me ... Either of which makes em losers ... Sad darlings

Not me. I didnt even know about it until Pat mentioned he had been found guilty. I was too busy riding around Darlo on me scooter in a Ninja outfit trying to find Boris to deliver him some Milkshake. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2019-07-05 9:17 PM

The haters waited all day for the verdict to post on here almost immediately ... They are either obsessed with Mr Robinson or me ... Either of which makes em losers ... Sad darlings

Not me. I didnt even know about it until Pat mentioned he had been found guilty. I was too busy riding around Darlo on me scooter in a Ninja outfit trying to find Boris to deliver him some Milkshake. (lol)

I went to Dario but only to 22s. The beer there probably had more froth than your ammunition.

I will confess to listening to radio 4's PM where Tommy Ten Names (aka Mr Multiple Convicted Felon) current situation was announced. I am surprised at Tweetiepies reaction, I would have thought a hardened right winger like him would have rejoiced at the rule of law being upheld?

Fast Pat - 2019-07-06 1:09 AM

I went to Dario but only to 22s. The beer there probably had more froth than your ammunition.

I will confess to listening to radio 4's PM where Tommy Ten Names (aka Mr Multiple Convicted Felon) current situation was announced. I am surprised at Tweetiepies reaction, I would have thought a hardened right winger like him would have rejoiced at the rule of law being upheld?

They have just increased Mr Robinsons popularity haven't they and even more so if they send him down ... A major own goal ... The speed you put your hahaha post up after the verdict was unreal ... Both me and Mr Robinson obviously play a big part in your life ... Another trial involving Huddersfield yesterday n'all https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/crime/third-man-jailed-after-17-year-old-girl-raped-in-horrendous-ordeal-1-9860984 ... Poor young girl just 17 and her life wrecked

Fast Pat - 2019-07-06 1:09 AM

Nope....he's always been selective about criminality and race. White and far right = the 'good' guys immune from law and prosecution. :-|

"One thing I imagine everybody on all sides of the political divide agrees upon is that people who commit serious criminal offences should be tried fairly and held to account for what they have done.

Breaking reporting restrictions risks such people escaping justice."

Fast Pat - 2019-07-07 2:51 PM

"One thing I imagine everybody on all sides of the political divide agrees upon is that people who commit serious criminal offences should be tried fairly and held to account for what they have done.

Yackety Yaxleys supporters don't agree. They are all for derailing cases by committing contempt on those where reporting restrictions were in place and cannot grasp the consequences. That sanctimonious little git is only interested in hijacking cases to push his Muslim hate narrative and never utters a word when any white British are involved. He thinks he's above the law and contempt and reporting restrictions doesn't apply to him or any of his sycophants.

Bulletguy - 2019-07-07 4:27 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-07-07 2:51 PM

Yackety Yaxleys supporters don't agree. They are all for derailing cases by committing contempt on those where reporting restrictions were in place and cannot grasp the consequences. That sanctimonious little git is only interested in hijacking cases to push his Muslim hate narrative and never utters a word when any white British are involved. He thinks he's above the law and contempt and reporting restrictions doesn't apply to him or any of his sycophants.

"Yackety Yaxleys , sanctimonious little git , hate , hijacking , sycophants" ... All in one post ... Round of applause for the hater

Birdbrain - 2019-07-07 7:04 PM

Its just so confusing to know wether as a Muslim its right or wrong to have sex with a 13 year old isnt it ...

Apparently as "confusing" for low lifes like McMillan, another far right pal of the scum Yaxley you admire so much.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/edl-english-defence-league-leigh-mcmillan-jailed-paedophile-old-bailey-a8231231.html

and neo-Nazi paedophile Renshaw who plotted to hack MP Rosie Cooper to death with a machete and murder the female police officer who had investigated his paedo offences.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jack-renshaw-trial-jail-sentence-rosie-cooper-labour-neo-nazi-a8918206.html

Far right white extremists have a history of child sex offences....but you turn a blind eye to that in pursuance of your incessant Muslim narrative, don't you....Antony? As it say's on this link all sexual abuse is wrong and has nothing to do with ethnicity, race, or religion, yet like Yaxley your incessant Muslim, foreigners, blacks narrative is tiresome and if anything, has a counterproductive effect as people soon question why you ignore others outside of that demographic committing the same offences. To single one particular ethnicity out all the time is totally wrong as we know the vast majority are law abiding decent citizens.

https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/2019-far-right-sex-offenders-update/

Bulletguy - 2019-07-07 8:50 PM

Its just so confusing to know wether as a Muslim its right or wrong to have sex with a 13 year old isnt it ...

Apparently as "confusing" for low lifes like McMillan, another far right pal of the scum Yaxley you admire so much.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/edl-english-defence-league-leigh-mcmillan-jailed-paedophile-old-bailey-a8231231.html

and neo-Nazi paedophile Renshaw who plotted to hack MP Rosie Cooper to death with a machete and murder the female police officer who had investigated his paedo offences.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jack-renshaw-trial-jail-sentence-rosie-cooper-labour-neo-nazi-a8918206.html

Far right white extremists have a history of child sex offences....but you turn a blind eye to that in pursuance of your incessant Muslim narrative, don't you....Antony? As it say's on this link all sexual abuse is wrong and has nothing to do with ethnicity, race, or religion, yet like Yaxley your incessant Muslim, foreigners, blacks narrative is tiresome and if anything, has a counterproductive effect as people soon question why you ignore others outside of that demographic committing the same offences. To single one particular ethnicity out all the time is totally wrong as we know the vast majority are law abiding decent citizens.

https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/2019-far-right-sex-offenders-update/

I would have thought the appropriate response would be one of disgust for the attacker and sympathy for the poor 13 year old victim but no ... Your "To single one particular ethnicity out all the time is totally wrong" line is quite funny though given you have how many Boris hate threads running on Chatterbox where youve singled him out with your hate and to be fair the rapists religious background was his defence princess so I didn't mention it first the vile rapist did ... Shocking

Birdbrain - 2019-07-08 7:58 AM

I would have thought the appropriate response would be one of disgust for the attacker and sympathy for the poor 13 year old victim but no ... Your "To single one particular ethnicity out all the time is totally wrong" line is quite funny though given you have how many Boris hate threads running on Chatterbox where youve singled him out with your hate and to be fair the rapists religious background was his defence princess so I didn't mention it first the vile rapist did ... Shocking

I am disgusted by any convicted sex attacker/abuser found guilty of offences irrespective of race, ethnicity, or religion which includes all those i've linked, yet you ignored and brushed aside, apparently as they fall outside your preferred ethnicity as i cannot see any other reason.

Quite where Boris Johnson fits in this is confusing to say the least though it's amusing you believe anyone expressing a differing opinion as spreading "hate" when you've been the forums messenger of hate on here for some time constantly banging off disparaging posts about Sadiq Khan, London, black people, foreigners and Muslims.

Fast Pat - 2019-07-07 11:26 PM

Just how close was Tommy to letting guilty men go free? Well five defense lawyers applied for Jury to be dismissed. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-contempt-court-case-grooming-gang-trial-huddersfield-a8990436.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1562345668

This is what's lost on Yaxley fanatics. None appear able to see the case could easily have been derailed by that idiot. He thinks he's above the law yet having done jail time before, should know better. Maybe this time the judge will give him a long time to reflect on his foolishness.

Bulletguy - 2019-07-08 1:00 PM

I am disgusted by any convicted sex attacker/abuser found guilty of offences irrespective of race, ethnicity, or religion which includes all those i've linked, yet you ignored and brushed aside, apparently as they fall outside your preferred ethnicity as i cannot see any other reason.

Quite where Boris Johnson fits in this is confusing to say the least though it's amusing you believe anyone expressing a differing opinion as spreading "hate" when you've been the forums messenger of hate on here for some time constantly banging off disparaging posts about Sadiq Khan, London, black people, foreigners and Muslims.

I get the feeling you believe its wrong to question a Mayor who's failed miserably and seen crime reach record levels on his watch when he promised many times to reduce crime , why is to wrong for me to question a failure in my country but OK for you to insult someone and members of his family who hasn't failed like POTUS Trump ??? ... As for your claims about London , black people , foreigners and Muslims I would like to see just one post Ive made full of hate for them as you claim , just one post otherwise again your lying making false claims and spewing hate ... Hopefully the moderators for once will be looking when you cant prove any of the above and maybe they can act on your very real hate

Birdbrain - 2019-07-08 2:33 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-08 1:00 PM

I get the feeling you believe its wrong to question a Mayor who's failed miserably and seen crime reach record levels on his watch when he promised many times to reduce crime , why is to wrong for me to question a failure in my country but OK for you to insult someone and members of his family who hasn't failed like POTUS Trump ??? ... As for your claims about London , black people , foreigners and Muslims I would like to see just one post Ive made full of hate for them as you claim , just one post otherwise again your lying making false claims and spewing hate ... Hopefully the moderators for once will be looking when you cant prove any of the above and maybe they can act on your very real hate

Take it as per usual you cant find a thing to back up your list ??? More of the usual hate without a shred of evidence directed at me and not acted on by the moderators ... How and why you constantly get away with the insults and vile names you throw at members on here I dont know

Archived