Richard Owen

Guest Slacker

Guest Slacker

A kind person has told me that Richard Owen is the real name of the person named as 'Tracker' and that he was previously 'Starspirit' who was banned for being argumentative.

Asd Mr Owen has seen fit to start a thread dedicated to a Mr Frank Wilkinson, I thought it only reasonable to start one dedicated to him. At least he will have the right of reply, which is being denied to Mr. Wilkinson.

Anyway, I find Mr Owen a little creepy. On the one hand he's always slipping in little snide attacks on things that he doesn't like, even when it's nothing to do with the thread. But then he's all obsequious and crawling up people's backsides and telling everyone what a lovely reasonable person he is.

Very odd fellow, and don't get me started on his personal hygiene, that's a whole new thread in the making!

Guest Slacker
J9withdogs - 2007-11-01 3:55 PM Frankly, I find your comments very odd, and frankly, I think this is not really acceptable.

I know! It's almost as bad as starting a thread which insults and denigrates someone, not allowing him to defend himself and then purposely trying to keep it at the top of the list for as long as you can.

I know of course that you, being a lady, would never behave in such an ill-mannered, unfair and nasty venture.

Edited to say. It will be interesting to see if the moderator feels that one thread naming an individual is worthy of deletion, but another isn't.

Guest Tracker

Thank you Slacker but I do not feel the need to reply further to your kind and thoughtful posting except to say that I am deeply honoured that you can find it in your very kindly nature to start a new thread just for me.

If only you could have started it in the same vein that the Frank Wilkinson thread was started.

Once again many thanks.

Guest Slacker
Must keep this at the top of the list. What about this love-fest that's going on between Richard and J9 - anyone think it's serious?

Guest Slacker
Syd - 2007-11-01 6:53 PM Anything to do with love, especially "Genuine" love for another person is serious indeed and most rewarding if reciprocated

I couldn't agree more Syd. I've been happily married to Mrs Slacker for 37 years and I'd die for her!

Guest Slacker
michele - 2007-11-01 7:15 PM
Slacker - 2007-11-01 3:58 PM I know! It's almost as bad as starting a thread which insults and denigrates someone, This is unfair Frank. Rich started this with a sorry Franks banned jobbie so to blame him is unfair pompus tit :D Take that

Yes you're right Michele and apologies to Richard for that. However it went from bad to worse after that and of course, one tends to remember the insults. And you know I can't stand him!

Archived