Rishi.

jumpstart

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-03-03 1:16 PM

jumpstart - 2021-03-03 1:14 PM

Honest... unprecedented......honest......never been done before.....

You certainly haven't.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/27/huge-wealth-of-sunaks-family-not-declared-in-ministerial-register?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Pssst ;-) ...........

Your Lefty Envy is showing again :D .........

pelmetman - 2021-03-03 3:38 PM

You certainly haven't.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/27/huge-wealth-of-sunaks-family-not-declared-in-ministerial-register?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Pssst ;-) ...........

Except I'm not envious of his absolute wealth, I have more than enough to live comfortably for the rest of my days, all wealth like his brings is more problems, you need security constantly, your family is at risk of being kidnapped. Its not how I would like to live.

Well it's a nice change watching, and listening to, Rishi, after that cartoon character we have as a Prime Minister.

(lol)

Tories

Corbyn's plan for 26% Corporation Tax to invest in growth is commie madness that will kill babies, lame cattle, and bring upon us a plague of boils, yea, even unto the 3rd generation

Also Tories

Our plan for 25% Corporation Tax for growth is sensible fiscal management...

"40 out of 45 towns receiving £1bn through new "town deals" happen to have Conservative MPs

- why affluent Richmondshire (his seat) is designated as "priority 1" in the separate Levelling-up Fund while places like Barnsley are priority 2...."

edited to add link

dishirishi.jpeg.954811bad967fc8e0a065f84ceb0741e.jpeg

thebishbus - 2021-03-04 8:24 AM

Possibly something to do with the expensive Pandemic that we have had scince Corbyn's day.

Brian B.

Yes you would think that with that in mind they would have put some money into the NHS? But no further money there, the staff get hit with a pay cut through a pay and personal allowance freeze, so inflation will take its toll. Perhaps we need to get out clapping them again.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-03-04 8:41 AM

thebishbus - 2021-03-04 8:24 AM

Possibly something to do with the expensive Pandemic that we have had scince Corbyn's day.

Brian B.

Yes you would think that with that in mind they would have put some money into the NHS? But no further money there, the staff get hit with a pay cut through a pay and personal allowance freeze, so inflation will take its toll. Perhaps we need to get out clapping them again.

The Mayor of Redcar has just been on the BBC p*ssing on your LOSER parade >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-03-03 4:14 PM

pelmetman - 2021-03-03 3:38 PM

You certainly haven't.

Pssst ;-) ...........

Except I'm not envious of his absolute wealth, I have more than enough to live comfortably for the rest of my days, all wealth like his brings is more problems, you need security constantly, your family is at risk of being kidnapped. Its not how I would like to live.

So why mention it? >:-) ...........

Archived