Roons' been published

LordThornber

Oh, Martyn, you little rummy.... I can't get to the shops till tomorrow and you've got me all of a quiver now ;-) Don't know what you are talking about but will have a look tomorrow and be waiting for the shop to open to buy it...

Joy 8-)

(or are you just on commission?)

Oh dear Michele, really panicking now..... I thought it was a wind up and it was about Rooney again, or someone with a bad back bent forwrd all the time (like my avatar was) ... but you have me wondering now whether there was a hidden camera when I've been out and about and done something daft.... 8-) Roll on tomorrow.

Of course, if I AM famous then you know there'll be no holding me back don't you ... just call me HRH all. :-)

aAAGH. jANINE what have we done? 8-) I couldn't stand the wait so just dashed off to shops and ....... they havn't got a copy so ordered one from this site .... how long to wait before it arrives? (!) (!)

Janine, all I can think is thank goodness it isn't AFTER the meet up in August .... goodness knows what we would have been caught up to with the members ;-) B-)

I bet it's a phot of two monkeys in a zoo or something at one of the caravan sites for families ..... Joy

Tony Jones - 2008-06-24 6:55 PM

Don't laugh Janine - you're there as well!

T x

Doh - I was saving mine for my weekend away, I'll have to open it now *-)

Did I really say 'demented earwig'? I usually say 'blue a**ed fly', but they probably wouldn't have printed that :D

Just glad I didn't say what ROON said - I'd never have lived it down :$

Not sure whether they will let her into the Malvern show now :$ :$

Aaaagh Janine 8-) I think you lot are really cruel ...... I can't do a darn thing about it ... we only have WH Smith here that sells it and they havn't got it as I said. ..... Wot did I say? Betcha bottom dollar it won't be as bad as what I say about you lot next time..... :-D ;-) and 'demented earwig' *-) what was that all about ........

Roon, take no notice, they're being really mean to you! All that's happened, and what I suspected before I had a shuftie in my mag last night, is that Warners have lifted some of the postings from the forum and put them in the mag and some of your postings are included ... but I'll leave it to you to find out which bit they've used!!!! :D

:-D Magazine still not arrived, and here's me thinking it was that photo of Janine and me sprawled across the Mercedes Benz in our bikinis at the motor show .... ah well, fame will have to wait for another day *-)

• 3 weeks later...
Joking aside Martyn .... it still hasn't arrived..... is that normal? My bank statement won't be here for another two weeks to check if they took the money out ... wondering if something gone astray.... Joy :'(

Archived