Sacre bleu!..........

Guest pelmetman

I would be more worried about why a massive majority of the British public binned the Tory party and UKIP in favour of remain based parties in the recent local elections in the UK if I were you rather than what the French are up to.

Barryd999 - 2019-05-06 10:31 AM

I would be more worried about why a massive majority of the British public binned the Tory party and UKIP in favour of remain based parties in the recent local elections in the UK if I were you rather than what the French are up to.

At the local elections we only had a choice of Tory or Labour, so for the first time ever I refused to vote, I would have voted for just about any other party, even the swivel eyed loons.

colin - 2019-05-06 11:06 AM

At the local elections we only had a choice of Tory or Labour, so for the first time ever I refused to vote, I would have voted for just about any other party, even the swivel eyed loons.

So no other parties stood where you were? UKIP? Greens? Libdem?

Barryd999 - 2019-05-06 12:20 PM

No, very odd, we usually get Libdem and independent candidates.

colin - 2019-05-06 4:21 PM

it is odd. I see your dilemma. We didnt even have elections here mind at all.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-06 4:43 PM

It's not odd ............Brexit is not a local election issue...........Although it was obviously a opportunity to give our political classes a kicking :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-05-07 8:18 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-06 4:43 PM

It's not odd ............Brexit is not a local election issue...........Although it was obviously a opportunity to give our political classes a kicking :D ..........

You are quite correct, Brexit isn't a local election issue, but IMO both Tory and Labour parties have shown they are not fit to govern, so I'll not be giving them any encouragement by voting for anyone with a red or blue rosette.

Archived