Sajid Javid is white!

Barryd999

pelmetman - 2019-01-04 4:07 PM

Evolve Politics

Evolve Politics is a British left-wing news and current affairs website created in September 2015.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolve_Politics

Say's it all......dont it *-) ........

Daily Express

The paper's editorial stances have often been seen as aligned to the UK Independence Party (UKIP), Euroscepticism and other right-wing factions including the right-wing of the Conservative Party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Express

Say's it all.......don't it *-)

Evolve Politics

Evolve Politics is a British left-wing news and current affairs website created in September 2015.

Doesnt really matter what the source is. It first appeared on Twitter. Just look at the original photo and the Brexpress one. Its clearly been altered. I know about these things you know having stuck various peoples heads on stuff an that.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-04 5:31 PM

Evolve Politics

Doesnt really matter what the source is. It first appeared on Twitter. Just look at the original photo and the Brexpress one. Its clearly been altered. I know about these things you know having stuck various peoples heads on stuff an that.

Agreed ........It's just more left wing sh*t stirring propaganda ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-01-04 10:01 PM

Evolve Politics

Eh? So you agree the Brexpress altered it to make him look white?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-04 10:16 PM

Evolve Politics

Nope..... I agree its just more left wing sh*t stirring.........and it doesn't matter what the source is >:-) .........

Evolve Politics

A rabid anti-EU Brexit hypocrite only 'sees' "sh*t stirring propaganda* they deem to be leftist, even when published in a right wing Tory rag.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-04 11:43 PM

Evolve Politics

A rabid anti-EU Brexit hypocrite only 'sees' "sh*t stirring propaganda* they deem to be leftist, even when published in a right wing Tory rag.

Has the Express said they made him look whiter?...........NO........

Has Sajid Javid complained?............NO........

This thread is just Left Wing Sh*t Stirring by one of this Forums most RABID Loony Lefties >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-01-05 9:30 AM

Evolve Politics

This thread is just Left Wing Sh*t Stirring by one of this Forums most RABID Loony Lefties >:-) .........

Who the feck are you calling a Rabid Loony Lefty? Stop drinking! Then again you make Jacob Reek Smug look like a commie.

Why would the express own up to doing such a thing. Just look at the original image and the one in the Express. Its clearly been lightened without a shadow of a doubt. Its not something you could easily do by mistake either. Javid wont have complained either as I reckon he is going to do a "Jacko". You watch, next time you see him he will be whiter and whiter. he will probably get his nose flattened next and start moon walking around Westminster. He's already got that "power stance" perfected. Just needs to learn to grab his knackers, do a 360 degree spin and moonwalk backwards while shouting "Owwwww!".

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-05 11:00 AM

Evolve Politics

Who the feck are you calling a Rabid Loony Lefty? Stop drinking! Then again you make Jacob Reek Smug look like a commie.

Why would the express own up to doing such a thing. Just look at the original image and the one in the Express. Its clearly been lightened without a shadow of a doubt. Its not something you could easily do by mistake either. Javid wont have complained either as I reckon he is going to do a "Jacko". You watch, next time you see him he will be whiter and whiter. he will probably get his nose flattened next and start moon walking around Westminster. He's already got that "power stance" perfected. Just needs to learn to grab his knackers, do a 360 degree spin and moonwalk backwards while shouting "Owwwww!".

Give over Barry *-) .............

You only need to read "Evolves" other stories to realize its nothing more than a spreader of left wing fake news >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-01-05 11:41 AM

Evolve Politics

You only need to read "Evolves" other stories to realize its nothing more than a spreader of left wing fake news >:-) .........

Im not really fussed who they are or what they are about. The facts remain that photo has been deliberately lightened. Maybe it was a joke by someone on the Brexpress Graphics team but its defo been altered.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-05 2:28 PM

Evolve Politics

Im not really fussed who they are or what they are about. The facts remain that photo has been deliberately lightened. Maybe it was a joke by someone on the Brexpress Graphics team but its defo been altered.

The only thing that's been altered.......is how desperate you Remoaners have now become to discredit the Brexit vote :D ...........

Although I do agree.......Javid has been altered 8-) ........

He's come out as a Brexiteer >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-01-05 2:53 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-05 2:28 PM

Evolve Politics

The only thing that's been altered.......is how desperate you Remoaners have now become to discredit the Brexit vote :D ...........

Although I do agree.......Javid has been altered 8-) ........

He's come out as a Brexiteer >:-) .........

Jeez!! Dave! We don't need to discredit the vote, Brexiteers or Brexit itself. The government and the Brexiteers have done a perfectly good job of that themselves. I know we went on a bit in 2016 of how it would be a disaster and chaos but nobody, not even me could have predicted what an almighty clusterfcuk it's all turned out to be. I'm somehow no longer angry about it as its just so surreal its hilarious. Instead of the world admiring the Brits they are all just pishing themselves laughing at us with our unicorn mystery ferries and practice traffic jams. What a joke.

thebishbus - 2019-01-05 8:44 AM

Just a minute, does his name , Sajid Javid not tell you ?

He's of Asian parentage? Yes it does but doesn't explain why a right wing newspaper felt the need to make him appear white!

Kettle...teapot. *-)

thebishbus - 2019-01-05 4:16 PM

What a waste of time and print . *-) I think the remainers must be getting really desperate

Brian B.

Just keep reading the Daily Xenophobe and Brexitpress and you'll be alright......lots of juicy "reports" every day about Johnny foreigner and the 'nasty' EU.

Bulletguy - 2019-01-05 5:20 PM

What a waste of time and print . *-) I think the remainers must be getting really desperate

Brian B.

Just keep reading the Daily Xenophobe and Brexitpress and you'll be alright......lots of juicy "reports" every day about Johnny foreigner and the 'nasty' EU.

After reading resident princess last post I reckon your right Brian ... Remoaners are getting really desperate

antony1969 - 2019-01-05 5:33 PM

Brian B.

After reading resident princess last post I reckon your right Brian ... Remoaners are getting really desperate

Nothing for us to be desperate for is there though. This thread was meant as a bit of fun really (arent they all?) but every day its just like a pick and mix of Alice in Wonderland type news and stories that just make Brexit seem like the most desperate failure in living memory. When was the last time there was an actual good news story in favour of Brexit or when did someone last post some wonderful benefit that it will bring us that wasnt errr, pretty desperate?

Barryd999 - 2019-01-05 5:40 PM

antony1969 - 2019-01-05 5:33 PM

Brian B.

Nothing for us to be desperate for is there though. This thread was meant as a bit of fun really (arent they all?) but every day its just like a pick and mix of Alice in Wonderland type news and stories that just make Brexit seem like the most desperate failure in living memory. When was the last time there was an actual good news story in favour of Brexit or when did someone last post some wonderful benefit that it will bring us that wasnt errr, pretty desperate?

Wait till we leave in 83 days then that really will be good news

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-05 3:40 PM

Jeez!! Dave! We don't need to discredit the vote, Brexiteers or Brexit itself. The government and the Brexiteers have done a perfectly good job of that themselves. I know we went on a bit in 2016 of how it would be a disaster and chaos but nobody, not even me could have predicted what an almighty clusterfcuk it's all turned out to be. I'm somehow no longer angry about it as its just so surreal its hilarious. Instead of the world admiring the Brits they are all just pishing themselves laughing at us with our unicorn mystery ferries and practice traffic jams. What a joke.

What is a joke ;-) ..........

Is how your EXPERTS predicted.......

IMMEDIATE... mass job losses......IMMEDIATE......recession etc etc :D ..........

Yet the UK has actually thrived B-) ...........

Best employment since the 70's.......wages are actually rising for the first time since the last recession (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2019-01-06 9:56 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-05 3:40 PM

What is a joke ;-) ..........

Is how your EXPERTS predicted.......

IMMEDIATE... mass job losses......IMMEDIATE......recession etc etc :D ..........

Yet the UK has actually thrived B-) ...........

Best employment since the 70's.......wages are actually rising for the first time since the last recession (lol) .........

Blimey! If you call loosing £500m a week since the vote and plunging from the top of the G7 to the bottom thriving then we really are in trouble.

Archived