Scientists find new strain of Coronavirus

Bulletguy

Best have a re-think on lifting lockdown and opening up the workplace. :-(

Scientists have discovered a new strain of coronavirus that appears to be even more contagious than the version witnessed in the early days of the outbreak, according to a new study. Not only does the new strain appear to spread faster, but it also makes people susceptible to a second infection of the virus. 8-)

https://tinyurl.com/ybbkhka7

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-06 8:29 PM

Scientists have discovered a new strain of coronavirus that appears to be even more contagious than the version witnessed in the early days of the outbreak, according to a new study. Not only does the new strain appear to spread faster, but it also makes people susceptible to a second infection of the virus. 8-)

Why? :-| .............

So you can blame Boris for not lifting lockdown soon enough *-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-06 8:39 PM

You've got that the wrong way round! Read my comment and the article, then have another think about your comment. *-)

More than enough to blame BoJo for without looking for anything else.

Only problem is where to start..

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-06 9:51 PM

You've got that the wrong way round! Read my comment and the article, then have another think about your comment. *-)

I haven't got anything wrong ;-) ..........

Because what ever Boris does you Losers will say he should have done the opposite *-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-06 9:52 PM

More than enough to blame BoJo for without looking for anything else.

Only problem is where to start..

That's easy.....China :-| .............

Not that you or Bullet would ever blame them *-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-06 9:53 PM

I know you've never been the brightest bulb in the box Pelmet but that was a laugh out loud moment! Let me know when the penny drops. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-06 10:00 PM

I know you've never been the brightest bulb in the box Pelmet but that was a laugh out loud moment! Let me know when the penny drops. (lol)

Still ignoring China eh? ;-) .........Why is that? :-| .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-06 10:02 PM

Still ignoring China eh? ;-) .........Why is that? :-| .......

Jeez.......thick as mince doesn't come into it with you. It's as though i'm potty training a bloody two year old.

Listen up....and READ SLOWwwwwwwly so it sinks in.

1) Thread title; Scientists find new strain of Coronavirus

2) I opened with; "Best have a re-think on lifting lockdown and opening up the workplace" and linked to article which explains "Scientists have discovered a new strain of coronavirus that appears to be even more contagious and also makes people susceptible to a second infection of the virus."

3) you asked, "Why? .............

So you can blame Boris for NOT lifting lockdown soon enough.

The word to note i've bolded for you and put in BIG size letters. Still following this?

Amazing.

Now.......answer me this; why the hell would i want lockdown lifted early ('soon enough' in your 'lingo) with a newly discovered strain of Covid-19 which is even more contagious and makes people susceptible to a second infection of the virus?

Had you said "so you can blame Boris for lifting lockdown too soon", you'd have had it the right way round!

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-06 10:37 PM

Jeez.......thick as mince doesn't come into it with you. It's as though i'm potty training a bloody two year old.

2) I opened with; "Best have a re-think on lifting lockdown and opening up the workplace" and linked to article which explains "Scientists have discovered a new strain of coronavirus that appears to be even more contagious and also makes people susceptible to a second infection of the virus."

The word to note i've bolded for you and put in BIG size letters. Still following this?

Amazing.

Now.......answer me this; why the hell would i want lockdown lifted early ('soon enough' in your 'lingo) with a newly discovered strain of Covid-19 which is even more contagious and makes people susceptible to a second infection of the virus?

Had you said "so you can blame Boris for lifting lockdown too soon", you'd have had it the right way round!

Still ignoring China covering up the spread of the virus *-) ..........

Just imagine if Boris had done such a thing? 8-) .......

Yet you turn a blind eye to your Commie chums doing just that.......what a bunch of hypocrites you Losers are >:-) ......

Well Bullet, if there is a new more virulent strain of Covid then you can no longer blame the Government for the death toll. You will have to blame the new strain instead.

I suppose your new line of attack will be that the Government should have known this.

According to one of the comments, this is the strain thats devastated Europe, not the Wuhan strain. Not backed up by any sources though.

".It's only new because it's not the same as the Wuhan strain ...It's the one that's decimated Europe so no need to really panic ...I was reading a report the other day about this... It's the reason why the initial batch of test kits was no good ...Wasn't contaminated just no good because they were produced/made to look for the Wuhan strain and would throw up false negatives"

Could be true.

pelmetman - 2020-05-07 8:42 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-06 10:37 PM

Amazing.

Still ignoring China covering up the spread of the virus *-) ..........

So judging from this latest ad hom deflection i gather the penny finally dropped how you'd got what i said the wrong way round, completely missing the point i made!!!? Regards your deflection i've already addressed that on the other thread....i suggest you read it and think a little more carefully before responding!

747 - 2020-05-07 9:30 AM

Well Bullet, if there is a new more virulent strain of Covid then you can no longer blame the Government for the death toll. You will have to blame the new strain instead.

I suppose your new line of attack will be that the Government should have known this.

We will see how well, or badly, government take measures to control/contain and treat. No government can deny knowledge of it as the article said the lab released their report last week and Sheffield University contributed to it, so it's certainly known about here.

Archived