Scientists to challenge No.10

Bulletguy

The government’s former chief scientific adviser is convening a rival panel of experts to offer advice on easing the lockdown.

Tomorrow Sir David King will chair the first meeting of the group, which is designed to act as an independent alternative to the government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage).

The move comes after weeks of unease about the transparency of Sage decision-making. It has emerged that 16 of the 23 known members of the committee, which meets in secret, are employed by the government.

The independent group will broadcast live on YouTube and take evidence from global experts. It aims to present the government with “robust, unbiased advice” and some evidence-based policies to tackle the Covid-19 pandemic.

The committee will formally submit its recommendations

"Independent alternative advice" being broadcast live as opposed to SAGE secrecy, the majority of which are Johnsons lackeys. Downing street and Cummings will NOT like that!

https://tinyurl.com/yd7s2guw

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-05-03 6:20 PM

It’s called ..debate.

The Remoaners on here have proved they are all master debaters (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Birdbrain - 2020-05-03 6:30 PM

It’s called ..debate.

Errrr ... Your debating skills begin and end with debating with us that Israelis , all Israelis deserve what they get ... Debate on

I agree with you ,they do.

jumpstart - 2020-05-03 7:03 PM

It’s called ..debate.

Errrr ... Your debating skills begin and end with debating with us that Israelis , all Israelis deserve what they get ... Debate on

Dont agree with me hater ... Your the one who originally said it and now you say it again ... Wow ... Innocent Isreali men , women and children according to you deserve to be blown to bits and deserve what they get ... Vile

Birdbrain - 2020-05-03 7:54 PM

jumpstart - 2020-05-03 7:03 PM

It’s called ..debate.

Dont agree with me hater ... Your the one who originally said it and now you say it again ... Wow ... Innocent Isreali men , women and children according to you deserve to be blown to bits and deserve what they get ... Vile

Seems none of the squad are offended by his vile comments ... Wow ... Thats Labour voters fo ya I suppose ... Hate not hope

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-03 9:03 PM

It’s called ..debate.

Neither can manage that hence disrupting thread topics with inane juvenile remarks from the safety of their little echo chamber.

You Losers really don't like being challenged do you? :D .........

Perhaps you should get your own forum ;-) .......

I suspect Loser.com is still available? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-03 9:08 PM

It’s called ..debate.

Neither can manage that hence disrupting thread topics with inane juvenile remarks from the safety of their little echo chamber.

Exactly what are you challenging in relevance to the thread topic? Up to now all i've seen you post is your usual trite and drivel.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-03 9:24 PM

It’s called ..debate.

Exactly what are you challenging in relevance to the thread topic? Up to now all i've seen you post is your usual trite and drivel.

I'm challenging your Loser negativity and the reasons behind it ;-) .........

Which we all know is because You LOST the referendum and 2 elections >:-) ........

Guest rael
Birdbrain - 2020-05-03 7:10 PM

"Grandad what did you do to help us through the China Virus crisis ???" ... "Well I bitched and hated a whole load a lot all over the internet"

Well, I did not spend my whole day on a forum talking boolocks. Instead I made face shields for front line workers, donated safety glasses, etc. and generally tried to be a decent human being. Oh and i didn't accept stolen stuff from a mate in the NHS. Toodle pip, rosy cheeks.

pelmetman - 2020-05-03 9:28 PM

It’s called ..debate.

Which we all know is because You LOST the referendum and 2 elections >:-) ........

Neither Brexit or the referendum is relevant to the thread topic. Do you realise how silly and childish you make yourself look on the forum continually posting such utter drivel? It's about time you grew up and behaved as an adult. How old are you.....two?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-03 9:45 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-03 9:28 PM

It’s called ..debate.

Neither Brexit or the referendum is relevant to the thread topic. Do you realise how silly and childish you make yourself look on the forum continually posting such utter drivel? It's about time you grew up and behaved as an adult. How old are you.....two?

Correct it hasn't ;-) .......

But it has everything to do with the forums Losers motivation for slagging off Boris >:-) .......

Why else are you ignoring how EU countries are also struggling with COVID19? *-) .........

rael - 2020-05-03 9:36 PM

"Grandad what did you do to help us through the China Virus crisis ???" ... "Well I bitched and hated a whole load a lot all over the internet"

Well, I did not spend my whole day on a forum talking boolocks. Instead I made face shields for front line workers, donated safety glasses, etc. and generally tried to be a decent human being. Oh and i didn't accept stolen stuff from a mate in the NHS. Toodle pip, rosy cheeks.

Maybe you could try a little harder and being "a decent human being" ... You dont half come across as really angry

Absolutely spot on.

Well said Rael.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-04 3:44 PM

Well said Rael.

Said the "Boolocks" talker in chief 8-) ........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Bulletguy - 2020-05-04 3:44 PM

Well said Rael.

Oh princess "pansy boy" ???

Archived