Scotlands Education Problems ...

Birdbrain

... We see it on here daily the lack of education Scotland offers its own ... Under the SNP Scotland has managed to reach numero uno in the worst performing education system in the UK ... Maybe the lack of education is the reason so many turn to drugs ... Scotland under the SNP lead the European drug death charts n'all ... Bonnie Scotland

Birdbrain - 2021-10-22 6:44 AM

.. Scotland under the SNP ..

Well it seems I missed a lot when I was asleep last night

Apparently Johnson must have stopped sending us your money to bribe the crackheads to vote for him and maintain his empire at your expense. Then given us a vote. Then we have had an election and, without your money bribing the crackheads to vote for Johnson and maintain his empire at your expense, the SNP won. :-D

John52 - 2021-10-22 1:57 PM

.. Scotland under the SNP ..

Well it seems I missed a lot when I was asleep last night

Apparently Johnson must have stopped sending us your money to bribe the crackheads to vote for him and maintain his empire at your expense. Then given us a vote. Then we have had an election and, without your money bribing the crackheads to vote for Johnson and maintain his empire at your expense, the SNP won. :-D

I have tried to make sense of that post but cant ... I now understand a little more about Scotlands education problems after that post

... We see it on here daily the lack of education Scotland offers its own ... Under the SNP Scotland has managed to reach numero uno in the worst performing education system in the UK ... Maybe the lack of education is the reason so many turn to drugs ... Scotland under the SNP lead the European drug death charts n'all ... Bonnie Scotland

Putting aside your usual BS, where is your source for Scotland's education performance referred to here?

CurtainRaiser - 2021-10-26 1:11 AM

Putting aside your usual BS, where is your source for Scotland's education performance referred to here?

... https://worldnewsera.com/news/uk/disaster-for-sturgeon-report-finds-scotland-has-worst-education-system-in-uk/ ... No need to apologise ... Unlike you who convicts folk without trial for murder I base my posts on facts ... SNP have wrecked a once envied education system ... You fund Stop Funding Hate dont ya???

Birdbrain - 2021-10-26 6:16 AM

... https://worldnewsera.com/news/uk/disaster-for-sturgeon-report-finds-scotland-has-worst-education-system-in-uk/ ... No need to apologise ... Unlike you who convicts folk without trial for murder I base my posts on facts ... SNP have wrecked a once envied education system ... You fund Stop Funding Hate dont ya???

The reason I asked was because I searched online for any supporting information from credible news sources like OECD PISA studies and couldn't find anything, not surprising really as no such evidence exists.

From your link "the research was conducted by the Legatum Institute’s Centre for UK Prosperity." Who is the Legatum Institute?

"The Legatum Institute was founded in 2007 by Christopher Chandler, a controversial businessman and hedge fund owner who owns the Dubai-based Legatum Group.[7] Chandler and his brother, Richard, made their money in Russia in the 90s/2000s and at one time had a 4% stake in the Russian state-owned company, Gazprom. The Institute is a beneficiary of his family foundation, Legatum Foundation.[8] The foundation is registered in Bermuda and controlled by a company in the Cayman Islands.[6] Post-EU referendum, the Institute emerged as one of the most influential in Britain pursuing a right-wing free market agenda and advocating for a 'hard Brexit'."

And you will never guess who owns your "news" website World News Era?

So they produce a "report" and then reproduce it as "news", in the hope that other news outlets will follow.

And that folks like you will share it and broaden their reach. Well done.

You really are peddling propaganda.

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated? "

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-10-26 8:18 AM

Haw.....Haw......Haw.....

So says the bloke who along with his fellow Chimps constantly peddle Leftwing/Communist propganda *-) .........

pelmetman - 2021-10-26 9:04 AM

Haw.....Haw......Haw.....

So says the bloke who along with his fellow Chimps constantly peddle Leftwing/Communist propganda *-) .........

I take it that even with your reading age you managed to process that the Legatim Institute is funded on the back of Russian investments?

The reason I asked was because I searched online for any supporting information from credible news sources like OECD PISA studies and couldn't find anything, not surprising really as no such evidence exists.

From your link "the research was conducted by the Legatum Institute’s Centre for UK Prosperity." Who is the Legatum Institute?

"The Legatum Institute was founded in 2007 by Christopher Chandler, a controversial businessman and hedge fund owner who owns the Dubai-based Legatum Group.[7] Chandler and his brother, Richard, made their money in Russia in the 90s/2000s and at one time had a 4% stake in the Russian state-owned company, Gazprom. The Institute is a beneficiary of his family foundation, Legatum Foundation.[8] The foundation is registered in Bermuda and controlled by a company in the Cayman Islands.[6] Post-EU referendum, the Institute emerged as one of the most influential in Britain pursuing a right-wing free market agenda and advocating for a 'hard Brexit'."

So they produce a "report" and then reproduce it as "news", in the hope that other news outlets will follow.

Your xenophobia towards Russians is rather disturbing ... I hope your xenophobia towards the French isnt as bad as the French based OECD, who you put much faith in recently put together a grim looking report out on the Scottish Education system, here it is in a bit from your Bible https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jun/21/scottish-education-system-to-be-overhauled-after-damning-oecd-report ... Looks like all parties, including your Labour Party come together to condemn the SNP for wrecking Scotlands youngsters futures ... SFH

Birdbrain - 2021-10-26 1:52 PM

Your xenophobia towards Russians is rather disturbing ... I hope your xenophobia towards the French isnt as bad as the French based OECD, who you put much faith in recently put together a grim looking report out on the Scottish Education system, here it is in a bit from your Bible https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jun/21/scottish-education-system-to-be-overhauled-after-damning-oecd-report ... Looks like all parties, including your Labour Party come together to condemn the SNP for wrecking Scotlands youngsters futures ... SFH

A bit different from the "report" in your initial post.

And note that the Scottish government intends to implement the findings of the OECD report.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-10-26 3:50 PM

And note that the Scottish government intends to implement the findings of the OECD report.

Chuckle ... Skewered

Birdbrain - 2021-10-26 7:09 PM

Chuckle ... Skewered

It's no laughing matter, that you can't see the difference between the two reports only verifies Mikey's comment and shows what was wrong the English education system during your days - assuming that you didn't follow Pelmetheads example and leave school at the first opportunity?

CurtainRaiser - 2021-10-26 10:09 PM

Chuckle ... Skewered

It's no laughing matter, that you can't see the difference between the two reports only verifies Mikey's comment and shows what was wrong the English education system during your days - assuming that you didn't follow Pelmetheads example and leave school at the first opportunity?

Chuckle ... "Pelmethead", you fund Stop Funding Hate dont ya while throwing insults day in day out on ere??? ... Thats "no laughing matter"... Stop Posting Hate

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-10-26 10:09 PM

Chuckle ... Skewered

You dont need to be edgermercated to know how to use Google latin translate ;-) .........

But you'll need a mirror if you want to spot someone who is full of Lefty Hate >:-) .........

Archived