Security Crisis

John52

The personal details, including home addresses, of all those receiving honours have been published online.

leading to a massive bill for the English taxpayer for them to move house amid a housing crisis.

If BoJo's Government can't do such a simple basic thing without turning it into a disaster, what chance is there of them resolving the looming Brexit crisis :-( https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/28/government-exposes-addresses-of-new-year-honours-recipients , Homeless crisis & all their other crisis?

Guest pelmetman

192.com People Finder

Find people's addresses, phone numbers, age guides, property prices, aerial photos & much more! Search Electoral Rolls from 2002 to 2019, Directory Enquiries, Director Reports and the Birth, Marriage & Death register - only on 192.com!

Or alternatively you could go to your Library :D .........

View the electoral register

your local Electoral Registration Office if you live in England, Scotland or Wales

the Electoral Office for Northern Ireland (EONI) if you live in Northern Ireland

They will tell you where you can view the current electoral register (it’s often available in libraries). The register will list everyone who’s registered to vote in the local area.

Crisis?......What crisis (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-12-28 8:02 PM

192.com People Finder

Find people's addresses, phone numbers, age guides, property prices, aerial photos & much more! Search Electoral Rolls from 2002 to 2019, Directory Enquiries, Director Reports and the Birth, Marriage & Death register - only on 192.com!

your local Electoral Registration Office if you live in England, Scotland or Wales

the Electoral Office for Northern Ireland (EONI) if you live in Northern Ireland

They will tell you where you can view the current electoral register (it’s often available in libraries). The register will list everyone who’s registered to vote in the local area.

*-) Try looking up the people BoJo gave honours to *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-28 8:11 PM

192.com People Finder

*-) Try looking up the people BoJo gave honours to *-)

Why would I want to?..........and why would you want to blame some numpties cock up on Boris? ;-) ........

Because you're a Bad LOSER >:-) ...........

There's a lot of them about on here (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-28 8:24 PM

Why would I want to?........

So you could prove me wrong.

But you can't

Because these are not the sort of people whose addresses are available to the public.

They are the sort of people BoJo will look after no expense spared.

John52 - 2019-12-28 7:55 PM

The personal details, including home addresses, of all those receiving honours have been published online leading to a massive bill for the English taxpayer for them to move house amid a housing crisis.

If BoJo's Government can't do such a simple basic thing without turning it into a disaster, what chance is there of them resolving the looming Brexit crisis :-( https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/28/government-exposes-addresses-of-new-year-honours-recipients , Homeless crisis & all their other crisis?

I imagine Elton John is not best pleased.

192.com People Finder

Your details won't show if ex-directory and you can also request for your detail not to be published on the Electoral roll.

pelmetman - 2019-12-28 8:24 PM

Because you're a Bad LOSER >:-) ...........

and you're a winner - when you can tell us what you've won *-)

In the meantime keep sending Scotland/Ireland/Wales etc your tax money, and BoJo the money to relocate all those whose addresses have been published.

You can use the money you 'won' when BoJo crashed the pound ;-)

Guest pelmetman

Snigger :D .........

You Losers really have got it bad (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Just 34 sleeps until we leave the EU >:-) ..........

Just 368 sleeps until the EU accepts Boris's deal or No Deal B-) ..........

Merry Brexmas and a Happy Brexit New Year :D ...........

I thought Moan52 wold be happy at this news. He was moaning that the awards were a load of rubbish and went mainly to undeserving people. I thought sniggering would have been his proper response.

He must have caught something from bullsh*tguy who is always on his high horse with indignation and fury about anything and everything he does not agree with. 8-)

192.com People Finder

I can guarantee that you won't find important people like me on 192.

Reinforces my decision to turn down that gong two years ago.

747 - 2019-12-29 12:01 AM

I thought Moan52 wold be happy at this news. He was moaning that the awards were a load of rubbish and went mainly to undeserving people. I thought sniggering would have been his proper response.

He must have caught something from bullsh*tguy who is always on his high horse with indignation and fury about anything and everything he does not agree with. 8-)

sniggering is the response of the Mad Hatter who still hasn't realised the loser is the English taxpayer as usual, as his taxes go to relocating those whose addresses have been published. :-S

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-29 8:46 AM

sniggering is the response of the Mad Hatter who still hasn't realised the loser is the English taxpayer as usual, as his taxes go to relocating those whose addresses have been published. :-S

Snigger (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

As if Boris will offer you a bribe to stay *-) ..........

He doesn't have to offer you anything........Not even a referendum :D ..........

He has a 80 seat majority >:-) ...........

Do you inhabit a parallel universe or is it the drugs you are taking?

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-12-29 9:01 AM

It's a unfortunate side effect of dumping in bin bags ;-) ..........

You sniff too much of your own sh*t :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-12-29 9:20 AM

OK I guess your changing the subject is the nearest you will get to an admission you have lost the argument again.

So we are on to another subject.

I know logic is not exactly your strong point but do try.

Which produces the greatest smell.

A sealed plastic bag.

Of flushing a toilet and sending an aerosol of its contents up into the room *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-29 10:26 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-29 9:20 AM

OK I guess your changing the subject is the nearest you will get to an admission you have lost the argument again.

So we are on to another subject.

I know logic is not exactly your strong point but do try.

Which produces the greatest smell.

A sealed plastic bag.

Of flushing a toilet and sending an aerosol of its contents up into the room *-)

I've lost the argument? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

I think you need a dump?.....It'll help clear your mind :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-12-29 11:09 AM

I've lost the argument? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Why else are you trying to change the subject?

And change it again now you've lost the argument as anyone else can see that a sealed plastic bag produces less smell than a flushing toilet.

jumpstart - 2019-12-29 9:09 AM

So what exactly are people(some) worried might happen?

Good Question.

Some have been involved in catching and prosecuting people which puts them at risk of retaliation.

You'd have to ask the others, but I guess some are like Royalty and don't want to get that close to their 'adoring public' *-)

Either way they all have a cast iron case for shedloads of compensation from the taxpayer under Data Protection laws - especially when you see how much companies have been fined, and compensation paid for similar breaches.

So maybe BoJo will quietly pay them off out of court before it gets to that stage?

When he has sacked everyone who has disagreed with him, you have to wonder what sort of numpties are left.

From what I have seen of a boss like BoJo is the bright hard working types who can get a job anywhere are gone.

Wheras the idle useless t*ssers who are unemployable elsewhere stick with him :-S

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-29 11:55 AM

jumpstart - 2019-12-29 9:09 AM

So what exactly are people(some) worried might happen?

Good Question.

Some have been involved in catching and prosecuting people which puts them at risk of retaliation.

You'd have to ask the others, but I guess some are like Royalty and don't want to get that close to their 'adoring public' *-)

Either way they all have a cast iron case for shedloads of compensation from the taxpayer under Data Protection laws - especially when you see how much companies have been fined, and compensation paid for similar breaches.

So maybe BoJo will quietly pay them off out of court before it gets to that stage?

When he has sacked everyone who has disagreed with him, you have to wonder what sort of numpties are left.

From what I have seen of a boss like BoJo is the bright hard working types who can get a job anywhere are gone.

Wheras the idle useless t*ssers who are unemployable elsewhere stick with him :-S

Oooooh Soooo Bitter :D ...........

Much like the BBC Lefty Losers trying to make a crisis out of nothing *-) .........

You are aware the next election isn't until May 2024??? (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-29 3:12 PM

You are aware the next election isn't until May 2024??? (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

You are aware Scotland could get an independence referendum before then ???

so BoJo will be sending us even more of YOUR money than he does already (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-29 6:04 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-29 3:12 PM

You are aware Scotland could get an independence referendum before then ???

so BoJo will be sending us even more of YOUR money than he does already (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

You are aware that a referendum has to be sanctioned by the UK Parliament? ;-) .........

Just how is O'L Fishface going to make Boris's majority vote for that? :D ......

P1010899.JPG.1742417d75a9fa2ab4a6d588d802a6b8.JPG

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-29 6:29 PM

This is going to strengthen the case for the EU not to have any trade deal with the UK that involves data sharing.

You mean they wont share our data from GCHQ? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Damn you Losers are getting funnier by the day :D ..........

Archived