Sensational poll predicts.......

Guest pelmetman

Guff ... Look at Liebour 12% behind !!! ... Shocker ... Maybe not given they are all racists ... Gotta say old sour face Soubry has got form aint she , bangs on about going back to the people regarding Brexit but mention her giving up her seat that she won on an EU leaving manifesto and she goes all sour ... Hypocrite central and thank God she's pi$$ed off ... Minging woman thing ... Wonder if Vince Carbuncle might jump ship from the mighty Libs who are flying high on errr ... about -12% ... The only political party to fight on a Brexit stopping manifesto

Guess what all three of those sad ex-Tory types who've thankfully gone had in common ... They all fought on a Brexit EU leaving manifesto last election and all three voted for Article 50 ... Hypocrite Central but great news they are gone ... PM TM now needs to deliver on a no-deal Brexit to get all those Tory voters back from UKIP and we will be in power for ever and ever and ever and ...

Guest pelmetman

Us proper Tories are Taking Back Control of our party with the likes of Sourface packing her bag B-) .......

I've even had an email asking if I want to become a Tory town Councillor 8-) .........

Sadly I doubt I'll have the time :D ...........

There is a nastiness about the way anyone who has a differing point of view is highlighted on this forum and I for one find this quite distasteful and unnecessary.

There are many politicians whose beliefs are contrary to my own views but they are as entitled to hold their views as anyone else, and who knows who is right?

Having put their own and their family's lives and futures on the line by becoming a politician or an MP I consider they are at least entitled to a little respect, which is more than can be said for any anonymous keyboard warriors on here.

They all must know that it is quite likely that any breakaway party will not suceed and I for one admire any MPs, from any party, for following their own beliefs, trying to plough their own furrow and breaking away from the snowflake mentality.

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2019-02-20 5:26 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-20 5:15 PM

I've even had an email asking if I want to become a Tory town Councillor 8-) .........

Is that in Boston or Calpe Dave - probably more Brits in Calpe than Boston!!

Weymouth........I'm now a mouthy Southy :D ...........

Tracker - 2019-02-20 5:24 PM

There is a nastiness about the way anyone who has a differing point of view is highlighted on this forum and I for one find this quite distasteful and unnecessary.

There are many politicians whose beliefs are contrary to my own views but they are as entitled to hold their views as anyone else, and who knows who is right?

Having put their own and their family's lives and futures on the line by becoming a politician or an MP I consider they are at least entitled to a little respect, which is more than can be said for any anonymous keyboard warriors on here.

They all must know that it is quite likely that any breakaway party will not suceed and I for one admire any MPs, from any party, for following their own beliefs, trying to plough their own furrow and breaking away from the snowflake mentality.

Im too thick to know if you mean me Richard , maybe next time say who you mean ... Just to clarify if an MP fights an election on a leave ticket and then votes for article 50 but then refuses to give up their seat therefore refusing the people to have a vote to alter a wrong done they cant preach to anyone who'll listen when it comes to a Brexit peoples vote surely ??? ... As for keyboard warriors if you did mean me I say the same if not worse face to face , Im a Yorkshireman not a soppy southerner

They may have voted for Article 50 but it was a long time ago. They had little choice as that was the instruction from the referendum and they presumably thought that the right thing to do was to proceed at that time, reluctantly and cautiously probably. However Brexit has turned out to be a complete clusterfck shambles so rightly so, many are being brave enough to stand up and declare the Emperors clothes for what they are, a pair of Daves Crusty undercrackers!

They may have no chance in a future election but when votes are as tight as they have been lately they could be crucial with a minority government in power. Perhaps there will be more. I hope so.

Barryd999 - 2019-02-20 6:16 PM

They may have voted for Article 50 but it was a long time ago. They had little choice as that was the instruction from the referendum and they presumably thought that the right thing to do was to proceed at that time, reluctantly and cautiously probably. However Brexit has turned out to be a complete clusterfck shambles so rightly so, many are being brave enough to stand up and declare the Emperors clothes for what they are, a pair of Daves Crusty undercrackers!

They may have no chance in a future election but when votes are as tight as they have been lately they could be crucial with a minority government in power. Perhaps there will be more. I hope so.

They didn't just vote for article 50 Barry they went out on the streets promising to deliver on Brexit ... Dont tell me back then they didn't know the legal stand point was no-deal if a deal hadn't been reached or that the deal reached might not be to their liking ... They have a duty after shouting off for months about giving the people the vote to do that now , if not they are Bullet sized hypocrites ... Well maybe not Bullet sized as no one but him is as big a hypocrite

antony1969 - 2019-02-20 6:41 PM

They didn't just vote for article 50 Barry they went out on the streets promising to deliver on Brexit ... Dont tell me back then they didn't know the legal stand point was no-deal if a deal hadn't been reached or that the deal reached might not be to their liking ... They have a duty after shouting off for months about giving the people the vote to do that now , if not they are Bullet sized hypocrites ... Well maybe not Bullet sized as no one but him is as big a hypocrite

Hmm, Out on streets promising to deliver Brexit? Chukka and Soubry? None of them knew what the outcome would be although I suspect they like the rest of us remainers had a pretty good idea. I doubt any of them were the ones pushing for a referendum either. Apart from that which party has ever fulfilled its pledges and manifesto promises? Brexit is fluid and out of control. just because some thought it was a good idea nearly three years ago doesnt mean its a good idea now. Anyway they have tried to deliver it and they cant.

Barryd999 - 2019-02-20 9:41 PM

Hmm, Out on streets promising to deliver Brexit? Chukka and Soubry? None of them knew what the outcome would be although I suspect they like the rest of us remainers had a pretty good idea. I doubt any of them were the ones pushing for a referendum either. Apart from that which party has ever fulfilled its pledges and manifesto promises? Brexit is fluid and out of control. just because some thought it was a good idea nearly three years ago doesnt mean its a good idea now. Anyway they have tried to deliver it and they cant.

"Apart from that which party has ever fulfilled its pledges and manifesto promises" ... Exactly but for some reason you think its different for the same politicians to do the same with Brexit and youve made it your life work since the vote to tell us all about it ... Slightly hypocritical one might say

Guest pelmetman

I guess we'll find out soon wont we? :D ..........

Best strap on a double layer of Tenna mans Barry as you're going to find the next 36 days scary as hell >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-02-21 8:54 AM

I guess we'll find out soon wont we? :D ..........

Best strap on a double layer of Tenna mans Barry as you're going to find the next 36 days scary as hell >:-) ........

Doesnt worry me a bit Dave. Im totally relaxed about it. Ill debate it and carry on trying to point out what a farce and a disaster it all is but if the country wants to shoot itself in the face lay waste to great swathes of our once glorious nation thats up to them. Wont make much difference to me here. I wanted to retire properly anyway so if it means the work dries up ill just have a bit less money long term. Not the end of the world. Nothing will change here as long as the lights still go on and the water runs.

I suspect the outcome somehow will be Mays tragic deal or something similar following an extension so nobody wins. Slow hand clap if that happens.

Archived