You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  General Chat -> Chatterbox
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Sete
AuthorMessage
userBigmal666
Posted: 29 July 2006 4:53 PM
Subject: Sete

Just joined

We are thinking of travelling to Sete in the South of France next month.
Has anyone been there and can offer some advise about beaches, campistes that take dogs, the town, parking etc.
We would appreciate any information.

Thanks
userKeith T
Posted: 15 August 2006 9:39 PM
Subject: RE: Sete

Epic contributor

Hi, yes have been there serveral times whilst staying in the area, although only on public transport or with friends in a car! It's a lovely place, but very busy port. A lot of the parking is roadside or underground, but there are large parking areas on the main approach road from Marseillan diection. ca't say if there are height bariiers. Also you may find parking possible by the Railway station which is only 10 mins walk from the main centre. There is aloso parking (pay) on the harbour wall, but I think would only take a small campervan. Sites are almost all out of town, I suspect, but check the Caravan Club continetnatl sites, or get in touch with Sete Tourist office. I find Most French Tourist Offices very helpful, and often you can get good info on thewebsite. Enjoy...excellent for eating out!
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator