Shami Makes Me Cringe

antony1969

Fast Pat - 2019-02-09 9:53 AM

Nope I see a highly qualified lawyer trying to answer a question using facts, being constantly interrupted by a bully trying to put words in her mouth.

Now if you want to see Andrew Neil squirming and telling lies

Given you don't normally "see" anything your opinion aint worth a dot sweetie

antony1969 - 2019-02-09 10:55 AM

Considering they "aint worth a dot" - you do seem to respond to them quite a bit, now admittedly it's never a reasoned or well thought out response, but it's a response nonetheless.

And I know you and your National Front / EDF / Britain First (whatever its called this week) colleagues want to silence opinions that you don't agree with, but sadly for you I still have the right to express them.

Fast Pat - 2019-02-09 11:08 AM

antony1969 - 2019-02-09 10:55 AM

Considering they "aint worth a dot" - you do seem to respond to them quite a bit, now admittedly it's never a reasoned or well thought out response, but it's a response nonetheless.

And I know you and your National Front / EDF / Britain First (whatever its called this week) colleagues want to silence opinions that you don't agree with, but sadly for you I still have the right to express them.

I respond Princess because as youve previously shown you quite literally spend the day counting the hours till I do reply ... Saves you a lot of clock watching and heartache it seems ... If your going to use that really funny "National Front/EDF/Britain First" bit in most posts to me why not just shorten to NFEDFBF and I'm sure we'll get the joke ... Who are the EDF by the way ???

Archived