She's Looking a t$t

antony1969

11.15 this morning shee said the vote would go ahead.

Now she says it won't, and the Prime Minister of our once Great country is to go scurrying back to Brussels like a headless chicken to beg for favours.

But what would Rees Mogg do?

Remainers will reject any deal on the basis its worse than the deal we have got now.

And Brexiteers will reject any deal on the basis it involves a committment to the EU.

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-12-10 3:20 PM

Lordy what is Mrs May doing ... Stand down and make way for Mr Rees Mogg please

I feel a leadership challenge coming on B-) .........Boris has had a haircut :D ...........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-12-10 4:57 PM

If it wasn't the pound wouldn't be dropping....

90% of my life savings are abroad, and even I'm not happy about the falling pound.

By what Mad Hatter logic are you happy about it Baldrick :D

Coz it's indicative that the markets think a No Deal is more likely B-) ........

No Deal is as dead as a dead thingy and Reek Smug still wont be able to fit square pegs in round holes. Your only hope of any kind of Brexit is mays half life fudge and only then if the EU turn around and say "ah go on then seeing as its the "Trustworthy" UK we will scrap the Backstop and just trust you to come up with some magic Unicorns to fix the Irish border issue. I hope the EU tell them to Pish right off!

pelmetman - 2018-12-10 5:05 PM

90% of my life savings are abroad, and even I'm not happy about the falling pound.

Coz it's indicative that the markets think a No Deal is more likely B-) ........

Thats True Actually 8-)

Because the markets beieve a No Deal is bad for the British Economy and consequently the pound.

What I'm struggling to understand is why you think thats a good thing *-)

John52 - 2018-12-10 6:00 PM

Thats True Actually 8-)

Because the markets beieve a No Deal is bad for the British Economy and consequently the pound.

He sees bankrupting the country as martyrdom. *-)

Barryd999 - 2018-12-10 5:56 PM

No Deal is as dead as a dead thingy and Reek Smug still wont be able to fit square pegs in round holes. Your only hope of any kind of Brexit is mays half life fudge and only then if the EU turn around and say "ah go on then seeing as its the "Trustworthy" UK we will scrap the Backstop and just trust you to come up with some magic Unicorns to fix the Irish border issue. I hope the EU tell them to Pish right off!

You better let Donald Tusk in on your no deal theory Barry ... Youve switched back to its dead again I see ... Lordy

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-12-10 7:07 PM

Perhaps the most worrying thing is her insistence there won't be another vote on Brexit.

The same argument could be used to abolish General Elections.

The Tories ain't that daft ;-) ..........My monies on a leadership challenge B-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-12-10 9:24 PM

John52 - 2018-12-10 7:07 PM

Perhaps the most worrying thing is her insistence there won't be another vote on Brexit.

The same argument could be used to abolish General Elections.

The Tories ain't that daft ;-) ..........My monies on a leadership challenge B-) ..........

My money has gone on the £billion bribe

Theresa May gave the DUP my money to buy herself votes. >:-)

Now the DUP have renenged on the deal can I have my money back *-)

Bulletguy - 2018-12-10 6:14 PM

Thats True Actually 8-)

.... and that the likes of Jcob Rees-Mogg and Boris Johnson will look after him better than the EU *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-12-11 6:40 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-10 6:14 PM

Thats True Actually 8-)

.... and that the likes of Jcob Rees-Mogg and Boris Johnson will look after him better than the EU *-)

They've certainly got more backbone than you Remoaners ;-) ..........

According to the latest news May won't be revealing her EU discussions until January :D ..........

Hopefully the end of January B-)........which will mean we'll have just 58 days to go til Brexitmas B-) ...........

Archived