She's So Priti ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-11-30 7:14 AM

If either of you 2 clowns knew what you were talking about *-) you would realise she has got EU citizens a better deal than UK citizens https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/29/its-impossible-how-brexit-has-left-british-families-unable-to-return-to-the-uk

Only 31 days of sh1t stirring by the Daily Bumwipe until Brexitmas :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-11-30 9:43 AM

pelmetman - 2020-11-30 9:20 AM

Daily Bumwipe

?????

are you buying a print copy :-D

or wiping your bum on your laptop 8-)

Buy the Daily Bumwipe??? 8-) .........

I wouldn't even have it on a 6" nail in the Karzi *-) .........

As like you LOSERS ;-) ........

It's full of it >:-) ..........

If either of you 2 clowns knew what you were talking about *-) you would realise she has got EU citizens a better deal than UK citizens https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/29/its-impossible-how-brexit-has-left-british-families-unable-to-return-to-the-uk

Utterly disgraceful. What makes it even more bizarre and twisted is if the same hostile environment had existed when Cruella's parents came here they wouldn't have got in and she wouldn't be here.

pelmetman - 2020-11-30 9:50 AM

Daily Bumwipe

?????

If you don't have it, how do you wipe your bum on it?

Barryd999 - 2020-11-30 12:03 PM

Utterly disgraceful. What makes it even more bizarre and twisted is if the same hostile environment had existed when Cruella's parents came here they wouldn't have got in and she wouldn't be here.

It is and Johns link highlights the plight of many Brit immigrants abroad. However let's not lose sight of the fact batsh1t crazy loopheads like Benidorm Barry and Diane jetted into UK from their des-res villa in Spain wearing anti-EU badges to support Farages Brexit party. Can't get more Brexity than that. *-)

Bulletguy - 2020-11-30 2:58 PM

It is and Johns link highlights the plight of many Brit immigrants abroad. However let's not lose sight of the fact batsh1t crazy loopheads like Benidorm Barry and Diane jetted into UK from their des-res villa in Spain wearing anti-EU badges to support Farages Brexit party. Can't get more Brexity than that. *-)

Yes and today the Mail is telling people its a "New EU rule" that is going to stop Brits going abroad or using their holiday homes for more than 90 days like its some kind of punishment! (lol)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9000815/Furious-British-expats-blast-EUs-new-post-Brexit-travel-rules.html

I seem to remember most motorhomers on the forums were heavily in favour of Brexit and seemed to think some of us pointing out the Schengen 90 day rule which has been around for decades was all project fear! There was one bloke on here who came up with all sorts of hair brained schemes to find ways around it so he could spend his long winters scoffing Ingleeesh Breakfasts on the Costa del Brexit. I think he lives in an expensive Greenhouse now instead.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-30 4:21 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-30 2:58 PM

Yes and today the Mail is telling people its a "New EU rule" that is going to stop Brits going abroad or using their holiday homes for more than 90 days like its some kind of punishment! (lol)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9000815/Furious-British-expats-blast-EUs-new-post-Brexit-travel-rules.html

I seem to remember most motorhomers on the forums were heavily in favour of Brexit and seemed to think some of us pointing out the Schengen 90 day rule which has been around for decades was all project fear! There was one bloke on here who came up with all sorts of hair brained schemes to find ways around it so he could spend his long winters scoffing Ingleeesh Breakfasts on the Costa del Brexit. I think he lives in an expensive Greenhouse now instead.

The arrogance and hypocrisy is mind blowingly staggering. Blaming the EU for their woes is their automatic default and they can't see it's what they voted for but now it's come back to bite them, they don't like it!

Worth reading the comments....a few got it spot on!

1) As an expat - who on earth wrote this. For all of the EU I know about, the 90 day rule has always been in place. Bad reporting, very bad.

2) I served a brexiteer while working in a French restaurant last winter who would not stop banging on about how great Brexit was. At the time, he was out in France looking for a holiday home. I hope he now feels like an absolute M./O/.R/O/.N!!

Regards that article John posted, I remembered meeting a couple of British blokes in Germany. The first had lived there 30 years and lectured at a local university, the other chap I met in Berlin and his background was interesting. Originally from Cornwall he'd gone to Spain working on building sites as a brickie, but the work dried up. His mate from Germany said he was returning home as there was plenty of work, so he went along with him. Learned the language, married a German girl and settled in Berlin. He told me he had no regrets at leaving UK as it was the best move he ever made and he's never set foot back here since.

Daily Bumwipe

?????

The LOSERS are the Brexiteers who blame the EU for their own failings

apart from the 0.1% who will gain from Brexit and have conned you LOSERS into voting for it.

You keep telling us you wipe your bum on the Guardian every day.

But then you tell us you never have a copy.

So how can you wipe your bum on it when you never have it?

John52 - 2020-11-30 5:33 PM.................................

I can think of a way, but I don't envy Mrs Dave washing his crusty underwear!! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2020-11-30 5:54 PM

The comments are brilliant! :-D Anyone read them? If not, have a look. I'm still laughing. Sorry Paul, I see you beat me to it!

my adblock plus said it had blocked 238 adverts 8-)

before I got the Daily Mail pop up telling me to disable it

Outline says that url is not supported

So I never got as far as the comments :-S

Brian Kirby - 2020-11-30 6:03 PM

John52 - 2020-11-30 5:33 PM.................................

I can think of a way, but I don't envy Mrs Dave .......

Neither do I

And I wonder why Dave would rather support lazy hacks who just repeat the spin spewed out at the Downing Street Press briefings.

Instead of making the effort to find out and report what BoJo & chums are really doing with his money

like the £30 million Hancock bunged to his chum: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/dec/01/matt-hancock-under-pressure-to-explain-30m-test-tube-work-for-ex-neighbour

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-11-30 1:41 PM

Daily Bumwipe

?????

If you don't have it, how do you wipe your bum on it?

It's a metaphor.........Like Joke52 ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-12-01 9:37 AM

It's a metaphor.........Like Joke52 ;-) ........

Its nonsense like the rest of your posts

Like calling me the LOSER when BoJo is taxing you and giving your money to Scotland to bribe us not to vote for the Nationalists, and maintain his empire at your expense.

Archived