She's like a little girl lost

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman

The LOSER brigade on here have spent the last 3 years trying to tell us everyone has changed their minds ;-) .............

That must be why their saviour Oh No Joe is on 13% (lol) (lol) (lol) .............

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 8:10 AM

The LOSER brigade on here have spent the last 3 years trying to tell us everyone has changed their minds ;-) .............

That must be why their saviour Oh No Joe is on 13% (lol) (lol) (lol) .............

Barry'll put a positive spin on it ... Chuckle

She is right though, neither are fit to be PM. Remainers are voting tactically though of course so most will be voting for Labour unless they are in a seat where the LibDems stand the most chance of unseating a Tory.

As for people changing their minds if you look back at anything I have posted regarding that in the last year you will find that there has been a swing but not by much. Enough to have you two and other hard core Brexiteers crapping yourselves about another referendum though huh? Of course the remain vote is much further split than the Brexit vote. Most Brexiteers including yourselves have abandoned the one true party that supports your clean Brexit and opted for Johnsons rotten deal instead.

The truth is that the country is still split but without doubt a small majority would now prefer to remain in the EU. Swinsons revoke decision has angered many though including some remainers so chances are Johnson will win and Brexit will get over the line in terms of the WA at least which as we know is just the very beginning. He then has to deliver and this is where the fun will start. A small majority in the UK would prefer to remain in the EU. That is only going to change if Johnson makes a success of it all in the next 1, 2 or 3 years. My money is on him ballsing it up and the whole thing being abandoned within that time frame. I reckon a deal with the US will fail and we will end up crawling back cap in hand to the EU by which time most of the public will accept it was a sh1t idea and we will rejoin, although we wont have even left really properly in the first place.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-07 10:13 AM

My money is on him ballsing it up and the whole thing being abandoned within that time frame. I reckon a deal with the US will fail and we will end up crawling back cap in hand to the EU by which time most of the public will accept it was a sh1t idea and we will rejoin, although we wont have even left really properly in the first place.

You mean you hope he balls it up *-) ..........

But then again in your eyes a economy that is out performing Germany, with the best employment figures since the 70's is a failure (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

And you'd be right :D ..........

It's a failure of LOSER propaganda to talk the economy down >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-07 10:29 AM

My money is on him ballsing it up and the whole thing being abandoned within that time frame. I reckon a deal with the US will fail and we will end up crawling back cap in hand to the EU by which time most of the public will accept it was a sh1t idea and we will rejoin, although we wont have even left really properly in the first place.

You mean you hope he balls it up *-) ..........

But then again in your eyes a economy that is out performing Germany, with the best employment figures since the 70's is a failure (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

And you'd be right :D ..........

It's a failure of LOSER propaganda to talk the economy down >:-) ..........

Well put it this way once the WA is through the real hard slog of Brexit starts and we have to come down on one side or the other dont we? Forget about Australia, Canada and "bongo bongo land" or where ever we either have to either side with the EU or the USA, we cannot have both. I reckon the cost of a USA trade deal will be too high and the cat is already out of the bag on some of the demands we will face from them and its totally incompatible with any trade deal with Europe our nearest and largest trading partner. It will become apparent to all those that wanted to "take back control" that the USA will be the one in control so when that one falls through your basically back to cosying up to the EU and the deal we currently have with the EU is always going to be better than any deal outside of it.

So we then either cut our noses off to spite our face and trade with them without the customs union and single market which will cripple the economy, see the end of manufacturing and deplete our services industry or we move closer and closer perhaps staying in the CU or even the SM in which case people will say whats the point? We may as well be full members with a vote at the table.

Britain being independent of any trading bloc simply wont work, its a fantasy, you and the other Brexiteers just havent realised that yet, your still imagining the dream. Soon though you will have to face the actual reality.

She is right though, neither are fit to be PM. Remainers are voting tactically though of course so most will be voting for Labour unless they are in a seat where the LibDems stand the most chance of unseating a Tory.

As for people changing their minds if you look back at anything I have posted regarding that in the last year you will find that there has been a swing but not by much. Enough to have you two and other hard core Brexiteers crapping yourselves about another referendum though huh? Of course the remain vote is much further split than the Brexit vote. Most Brexiteers including yourselves have abandoned the one true party that supports your clean Brexit and opted for Johnsons rotten deal instead.

The truth is that the country is still split but without doubt a small majority would now prefer to remain in the EU. Swinsons revoke decision has angered many though including some remainers so chances are Johnson will win and Brexit will get over the line in terms of the WA at least which as we know is just the very beginning. He then has to deliver and this is where the fun will start. A small majority in the UK would prefer to remain in the EU. That is only going to change if Johnson makes a success of it all in the next 1, 2 or 3 years. My money is on him ballsing it up and the whole thing being abandoned within that time frame. I reckon a deal with the US will fail and we will end up crawling back cap in hand to the EU by which time most of the public will accept it was a sh1t idea and we will rejoin, although we wont have even left really properly in the first place.

"My money" is on you havent got a sodding clue ... As usual ... Septic Peg lives

Archived