Sheer brilliance from the LBD team

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 7:41 PM

I wonder who will pay their wages once the nuclear winter of Corbynomics hits our economy? :-S .......

Since when have you ever cared about throwing anyone out of a job for the sake of your silly little "win"? You don't give a damn.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-09 7:55 PM

I wonder who will pay their wages once the nuclear winter of Corbynomics hits our economy? :-S .......

Since when have you ever cared about throwing anyone out of a job for the sake of your silly little "win"? You don't give a damn.

It's obviously you that doesn't give a damn *-) ..........

You are prepared to sacrifice our economy for yet another failed Communist experiment 8-) ........

I'm lucky I have an escape route and no sprogs B-) ......

I feel sorry for your SAS son who's father is prepared to let his ideology open him up to a Corbynite witch hunt 8-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 8:03 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-09 7:55 PM

It's obviously you that doesn't give a damn *-) ..........

Hhmm.....so caring about the thousands of people your batty Brexit has thrown out of work, many involving entire families, is "not giving a damn" eh?

This was your way of showing how you "cared"....not. :-(

"If you weren't a dyed in the wool stupid lefty you'd know that those workers are being used as pawn's by Mr Macron"..."you Remoaners really are gullible"...."yet another Brexit Bonus" and so on. *-)

And you keep forgetting.....Communists are your new friends, you have to learn to be nice to them now.

I find it ironic that the Brexiteers are suddenly bothered about the economy after three and a half years of them trying to push through a damaging Brexit that even the governments own figures show will be a devastating blow far worse than anything we have seen before in any crash. They dont seem bothered either that leaked government documents show that talks have already taken place with civil servents and US counterparts regarding the NHS that could see drug prices to the UK rise by a whopping £500 million pounds a week. They dont seem bothered that their Brexit threatens to wipe out whats left of our manufacturing. In fact I seem to remember one of their stock arguments when faced with all these facts is "Well its not all about the money". Now though with Corbyn sniffing at the gates of number 10 it seems its important again.

You could put a mental Gibbon in number 10 or even worse Dave Pelmet or Mr Birdbrain and they wouldnt do as much damage as Johnsons crap deal or ultimately no deal Brexit.

That video is amazing by the way Bullet. Moving even.

Archived