Shorts

Guest Teeceeoone

Guest Teeceeoone

Now the sun has arrived I need to get some new shorts, I don’t know whether to go for the baggy one’s down past the knees or the skimpy tight lycra type.

Which style do you consider would best suit the beer gut and nobly knees figure?

Guest Teeceeoone

I originally typed ‘nobbly’ but my spellchecker advised either ‘nobly’ or ‘knobbly’, couldn’t be bothered to investigate which one was correct.

Anyway, what about the shorts, which do you wear?

Guest peter
Spandex might look good........coupled with stripey legwarmers. But don't forget to put the customary pair of socks down the front of the shorts, to compensate for your deficiency in that department. (lol)

Guest starspirit
Don't you all think that it's kinda worrying that not only does Peter know about Howie's downstairs deficiency but he also has experience of the solution?

Not that I want to get you boys all 'hot under the collar' you understand, but how many of you still have a penchant for hot pants? :-S

I used to have some lovely dark brown leather look (okay, plastic) ones, only problem was they were very hot and used to squeak when I walked!!! (lol)

Guest peter
Your'e not paying attention again are you Richard. It's actually TC. And have used something similar when I was a kid , to impress the girls. We used to stick a handful of sand down the front of the trunks when on the beach. Only problem was when you went for a swim in the sea, as when you emerged all the sand had dissapeared, so your game was up. Sad wasn't it. :$ :D

Guest starspirit
As I recall it the biggest benefit of hot pants was that they were very easy to remove from wherever you did not want them be.

Guest peter
Mel B - 2007-03-15 8:23 PM

Not that I want to get you boys all 'hot under the collar' you understand, but how many of you still have a penchant for hot pants? :-S

I used to have some lovely dark brown leather look (okay, plastic) ones, only problem was they were very hot and used to squeak when I walked!!! (lol)

OOOOH Hot Pants. Now they were marvelous. As long as you had the legs and butt to get the best effect. My wife had a pair of white real leather ones. Much more practical than Mini skirts. :D

Guest starspirit

I never admitted to wearing them - at least not in public.

I just said they were easy to remove.

As in from the shelf or wardrobe because, being small they were easy to separate from the drawers.

Guest starspirit
No Peter and you won't because all the Welsh shepherds don't want their sheep looking to sexy or the English will come and steal them all away.

Archived