Sickening Police Attack

Birdbrain

Police officers shouldn't be working alone.

But when they have 100 of them defending Boris already behind big iron gates' and even more at each of the Royal Palaces, it doesn't leave enough of them to defend we plebs.

We seem to be going back to the days when the upper classes had armies to defend themselves, and the plebs were left to fight it out amongst themselves - divide and rule.

Really good series on BBC3 at the moment by the way - its called 'Canny Cops'

Set in old mining villages on the North East Coast where coal mining has been replaced by drug dealing.

And, of course, there aren't enough coppers to deal with it.

As a long term resident said to me - when the miners strike was on there was no crime and we didn't need the police but there were hundreds of coppers here every day. Now we need them and don't see them.

John52 - 2019-08-09 7:42 AM

Police officers shouldn't be working alone.

But when they have 100 of them defending Boris already behind big iron gates' and even more at each of the Royal Palaces, it doesn't leave enough of them to defend we plebs.

We seem to be going back to the days when the upper classes had armies to defend themselves, and the plebs were left to fight it out amongst themselves - divide and rule.

He wasn't working alone, he was with a colleague. If you'd spent a minute Googling the attack instead of desperately trying to link this with your manic obsession, you'd have learned the truth.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-09 8:02 AM

He wasn't working alone, he was with a colleague. If you'd spent a minute Googling the attack instead of desperately trying to link this with your manic obsession, you'd have learned the truth.

I Didn't say he was

If you read things properly, you might learn something :-S

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-08-09 8:24 AM

I Didn't say he was

All we'll learn from you is left wing tripe *-) ........

John52 - 2019-08-09 6:48 AM

Set in old mining villages on the North East Coast where coal mining has been replaced by drug dealing.

As a long term resident said to me - when the miners strike was on there was no crime and we didn't need the police but there were hundreds of coppers here every day. Now we need them and don't see them.

Crikey ... Thats one hell of a claim "coal mining has been replaced by drug dealing" ... The hundreds of coppers there every day might have been there to protect those who chose to work from the mobs , bit like this from your Bible ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/dec/01/miners-strike-taxi-driver-killed-1984

John52 - 2019-08-09 9:24 AM

I Didn't say he was

Yes you did. Your comment was clearly about this attack and no amount of squirming by you will convince anyone otherwise

Your immediate reaction to this attack was to find a way of linking your manic obsession. Your obvious implication was that this officer was working alone because all his colleagues were on protection duties.

You blundered, stop being economical with the truth.

You moron. >:-)

You have just labelled the population of a whole section of England as drug dealers. I suppose there are no drug dealers in Scotland, even though that particular issue was aired on national TV just a couple of weeks ago as being some of the worst areas in the UK. At least I can recognise that it is just a tiny minority involved in the business and you are not all into drugs .... although you seem to be taking something that slows down the brain and speeds up the gob. *-)

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-09 8:50 AM

I Didn't say he was

Yes you did. Your comment was clearly about this attack and no amount of squirming by you will convince anyone otherwise

Your immediate reaction to this attack was to find a way of linking your manic obsession. Your obvious implication was that this officer was working alone because all his colleagues were on protection duties.

Can you show me where I said this particular officer was working alone *-)

Or where the article says that he wasn't *-)

John52 - 2019-08-09 8:09 PM

I Didn't say he was

You didn't have the brains to check other reports and as the article didn't mention a second officer you leapt to the conclusion that he was alone.

This of course gave you an excuse to launch into your manic obsession about the thousands of police officers manning the royal palaces. That's you changing the subject again by the way.

Why did you even make the comment that police officers shouldn't work alone? If you knew that he was accompanied why even mention it?

Squirm all you like, you're not fooling anyone. It's just disappointing that you continue to lie.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-09 7:23 PM

I Didn't say he was

You didn't have the brains to check other reports and as the article didn't mention a second officer you leapt to the conclusion that he was alone.

This of course gave you an excuse to launch into your manic obsession about the thousands of police officers manning the royal palaces. That's you changing the subject again by the way.

Why did you even make the comment that police officers shouldn't work alone? If you knew that he was accompanied why even mention it?

Squirm all you like, you're not fooling anyone. It's just disappointing that you continue to lie.

Squirming and lying are the main things John/Peter/James gives to the forum

John52 - 2019-08-09 8:10 PM

747 - 2019-08-09 12:57 PM

. I suppose there are no drug dealers in Scotland,

Why?

Er, possibly because you're from Scotland but you see fit to accuse decent people in former English mining villages of being drug dealers. That was a dreadful slur. Just because the pits have closed they must have taken to crime? Coal mining was the main source of jobs in those days but you now claim that the main source of jobs is drug dealing. Which implies that all the people who were miners are now criminals.

747 was being sarcastic about Scotland. Most of us can work that out.

Birdbrain - 2019-08-09 8:25 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-09 7:23 PM

I Didn't say he was

Squirming and lying are the main things John/Peter/James gives to the forum

Don't forget his occasional lapses into the subject of her Majesty the Queen. *-) That's the monarchy that we confirm in every general election by the way. >:-)

You have just labelled the population of a whole section of England as drug dealers. I suppose there are no drug dealers in Scotland, even though that particular issue was aired on national TV just a couple of weeks ago as being some of the worst areas in the UK. At least I can recognise that it is just a tiny minority involved in the business and you are not all into drugs .... although you seem to be taking something that slows down the brain and speeds up the gob. *-)

Nope.

I simply said coal mining has been replaced by drug dealing.

I'll try and put it more simply for you..

Coal mining has finished.

Drug dealing has started.

Is that any clearer to you :$

John52 - 2019-08-12 7:35 PM

Nope.

You were clear the first time. Drug dealing has replaced mining. Ergo the miners are now drug dealers.

Is English not your first language?

John52 - 2019-08-12 6:35 PM

Nope.

Gotta agree with those that call you a moron ... Are you saying drug dealing didn't exist before the mining finished ??? ... Think carefully now princess my missus comes from a mining background

John52 - 2019-08-12 7:33 PM

John52 - 2019-08-09 7:09 PM

A simple yes or no would have been better than all that bluster :-S

Don't try to tell me how I should reply to your ramblings. I'll decide whether you have a yes or no or a more comprehensive answer that points out the dimwittedness of your contribution.

Birdbrain - 2019-08-12 7:51 PM

John52 - 2019-08-12 6:35 PM

Nope.

Gotta agree with those that call you a moron ... Are you saying drug dealing didn't exist before the mining finished ??? ... Think carefully now princess my missus comes from a mining background

Have you noticed a severe decline in his mental faculties or has he always had this delusional streak? He's definitely suffering from some kind of condition that prevents him understanding his own posts, let alone other people's.

Early onset dementia possibly?

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-12 6:48 PM

John52 - 2019-08-12 7:35 PM

Nope.

You were clear the first time. Drug dealing has replaced mining. Ergo the miners are now drug dealers.

Is English not your first language?

English is his second language ...

... Rubbish is his first. :-D

Archived