Slacker

Guest Tracker

Guest Tracker
In view of this persons determination to upset as many people as possible on here may I suggest that he be ignored henceforth or until the Mods see fit to expunge him for being in breach of the spirit of the forum?

"Life is for living, loving and loafing, love loafing, love life, love living your life loafing and loving your own way, live and let live and let others live, love and loaf their own way too - please!"

I like your sig there Tracker.... live and let loath eh?!

Guest Slacker
Tracker - 2007-11-01 4:06 PM In view of this persons determination to upset as many people as possible on here may I suggest that he be ignored henceforth or until the Mods see fit to expunge him for being in breach of the spirit of the forum?

Thank you for getting into the spirit of these new threads Tracker. Let's hope it catches on. Who's next do you think?

Or perhaps the mods could zap all the threads dealing with individuals, especially those where there is no right of reply and which a few very unpleasant people seem determined to prolong?

Anyway, who shall we do next?

Guest Tracker
Sparkle - 2007-11-01 4:10 PM

"Life is for living, loving and loafing, love loafing, love life, love living your life loafing and loving your own way, live and let live and let others live, love and loaf their own way too - please!"

Nearly right Sparkle - except that I don't loathe him or anyone else - more a feeling of distaste for what he is trying to do.

Tracker - 2007-11-01 5:14 PM

Sparkle - 2007-11-01 4:10 PM

Nearly right Sparkle - except that I don't loathe him or anyone else - more a feeling of distaste for what he is trying to do.

I meant let him loathe....in his own sweet (??!?!) way....never mind...

There are several types of person that post on this forum

1) the type who post relevant and sensible subjects

2) the type who answer the above post but twist their reply into another subject usually for their own vain purposes

3) the type who post irrevelent and insensitive subjects

4) the type who answer the above post but twist their reply into another subject usually for their own vain purposes

5) the type who post seeking help

6) the type who answer the above post but twist their reply into another subject usually for their own vain purposes

7) the type who post helpful answers to serious questions

8) the type who answer the above post but twist their reply into another subject usually for their own vain purposes.

Who fits where I leave it to you to guess

Archived