Snigger.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-07-15 7:12 PM

And the polls show.....Kier Starmer popularity increasing. Mmmmm. Give it a bit longer for more Boris screwups and hey presto.....

Is that according to the Daily Bumwipe? ;-) ............

You are aware that when you vote, you vote for a party? >:-) .........

Just askin......for a laugh (lol) ........

Yeah you posted it the other day Dave. The chart shows how the gap between the two parties has narrowed massively. Johnsons popularity is on the wane, Starmers is on the up, its four and a half years until the next election. Johnson has to get us all through covid with a second and third wave probably on the way and deliver his no deal Brexit at the same time.

I have been told not to make predictions but ill let people make up their own minds just how well all that will go based on what we have seen so far.

jumpstart - 2020-07-16 7:07 AM

Yes ..Boris is doing so well.....no need to wear a mask....oh..wear a mask...but not there...ah yes in there but not in there....also not if you don’t want to. Can they really screw it up any more.......just wait and see.

Do you need to be told by Government to wear underpants, socks, etc ??? ... Ya need to start taking responsibility for yaself ... Your not a liccle boy anymore

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-07-15 10:17 PM

Yeah you posted it the other day Dave. The chart shows how the gap between the two parties has narrowed massively. Johnsons popularity is on the wane, Starmers is on the up, its four and a half years until the next election. Johnson has to get us all through covid with a second and third wave probably on the way and deliver his no deal Brexit at the same time.

I have been told not to make predictions but ill let people make up their own minds just how well all that will go based on what we have seen so far.

The chart shows that its the Liberals who keep flip flopping >:-) .........

Given the accuracy of your predictions so far ;-) ............

I'll sleep soundly for the next few years :D ...........

pelmetman - 2020-07-16 8:30 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-15 10:17 PM

The chart shows that its the Liberals who keep flip flopping >:-) .........

Given the accuracy of your predictions so far ;-) ............

I'll sleep soundly for the next few years :D ...........

Not it doesnt. Look at the chart. Ill make it easy for you. The Tories are the blue line an Labour are red. The gap a few months ago is wide between the two, then as people start to realise the Tories are killing them and their elderly relatives it starts to narrow considerably. As I said before. Starmer doesnt need to do a lot really. Johnson is quite capable of fcuking up the entire country. Its just that it will take a while for people to realise that they elected a complete fruitloop especially those that voted tory for the first time. The "Baby Tories". They will be the ones that are heavily invested in Brexit but were always Labour voters. Its going to be a huge emotional blow for them to accept that voting for both was going to make their lives so much worse but they will come round eventually.

Birdbrain - 2020-07-16 7:53 AM

jumpstart - 2020-07-16 7:07 AM

Yes ..Boris is doing so well.....no need to wear a mask....oh..wear a mask...but not there...ah yes in there but not in there....also not if you don’t want to. Can they really screw it up any more.......just wait and see.

Do you need to be told by Government to wear underpants, socks, etc ??? ... Ya need to start taking responsibility for yaself ... Your not a liccle boy anymore

But throughout this the Tories have kept the science and data to themselves. Therefore you have to either research Coronavirus yourself as best you can or try and trust and follow the government advice which is impossible as its rubbish and unclear most of the time.

Guest pelmetman

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8535521/Boris-Johnson-former-England-cricket-captain-Sir-Ian-Botham-peerage-month.html

"It is also expected that three controversial tips made by Mr Corbyn before he quit as Labour leader, Karie Murphy, John Bercow and Tom Watson, will be snubbed in the nomination list."

That'll have the haters frothing at the mouth (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2020-07-18 10:22 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8535521/Boris-Johnson-former-England-cricket-captain-Sir-Ian-Botham-peerage-month.html

"It is also expected that three controversial tips made by Mr Corbyn before he quit as Labour leader, Karie Murphy, John Bercow and Tom Watson, will be snubbed in the nomination list."

Who gives a toss? I see two arch remainers get one though eh? Clarke and Hammond.

Botham lives round the corner from me, always in our pub. Never knew he was a Brexiteer but I guess it doesn't surprise me. Likes to hold court and spout a load of nonsense.

Barryd999 - 2020-07-18 1:10 PM

Who gives a toss? I see two arch remainers get one though eh? Clarke and Hammond.

Botham lives round the corner from me, always in our pub. Never knew he was a Brexiteer but I guess it doesn't surprise me. Likes to hold court and spout a load of nonsense.

I thought your pub you never went into had shut ???

Birdbrain - 2020-07-18 3:04 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-18 1:10 PM

I thought your pub you never went into had shut ???

The one up the road has but there are two more, one half a mile out the village and another one a bit further he can usually be found in. Often on a Saturday night (when I used to go in) years ago he would be in ours, usually making himself heard.

Archived