Snigger.......

Guest pelmetman

And who do you think will suffer the most from that? The average EU country exports about 5% of its goods to the UK without looking. Germany is only about 6.6% I think. The UK exports nearly half its stuff though into the EU.

You think a trade war is something to celebrate? Lets not forget though if it does happen who caused it. President Cummings and his monkey Johnson. If the UK breaks international law and breaches the EU Single Market one EU response could be the nuclear option of sanctions against all UK products into the EU. Who do you think stands to lose the most from that war?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-13 10:00 PM

And who do you think will suffer the most from that? The average EU country exports about 5% of its goods to the UK without looking. Germany is only about 6.6% I think. The UK exports nearly half its stuff though into the EU.

You think a trade war is something to celebrate? Lets not forget though if it does happen who caused it. President Cummings and his monkey Johnson. If the UK breaks international law and breaches the EU Single Market one EU response could be the nuclear option of sanctions against all UK products into the EU. Who do you think stands to lose the most from that war?

The average EU country is not in charge of the EU........ Germany is ;-) ......

Germany has a lot of countries to feed and one less purse to raid >:-) ........

Seeing as we may no longer be a net importer from the Fourth Reich B-) .........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.7c336aea91e06d55231d61834c028c36.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-24 4:56 PM

So you're against forces personnel making any claims beyond a six period?

You obviously missed this bit? ;-) ........

The Government said the proposed legislation will ensure service personnel will be protected from 'vexatious claims and endless investigations'.

But then again.........you probably didn't *-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-09-24 5:18 PM

The Government said the proposed legislation will ensure service personnel will be protected from 'vexatious claims and endless investigations'.

That doesn't dismiss the fact the Bill imposes a time limit on any claims. Even the Law Society have expressed concern about that part and their Vice president David Greene said: ‘Only the MoD stands to gain from the proposed time limit on compensation claims, as it would avoid having to pay court-awarded damages and costs. If claims are blocked by the bill the MoD would also be less likely to learn from past mistakes and improve practices.’

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-24 6:47 PM

That doesn't dismiss the fact the Bill imposes a time limit on any claims. Even the Law Society have expressed concern about that part and their Vice president David Greene said: ‘Only the MoD stands to gain from the proposed time limit on compensation claims, as it would avoid having to pay court-awarded damages and costs. If claims are blocked by the bill the MoD would also be less likely to learn from past mistakes and improve practices.’

Yeah Dumb Dumb like your concerned about ex forces folk like me >:-) ...........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.78a254c93d8c7db66576eb6549c53147.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-24 6:49 PM

Yeah Dumb Dumb like your concerned about ex forces folk like me >:-) ...........

That's just a very silly strawman. Try countering the Law Society point instead.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-24 7:10 PM

That's just a very silly strawman. Try countering the Law Society point instead.

Yeah like I'm bothered about the FAKE concerns of the law unto themselves society *-) ........

They ignored the concerns about their Sh1tbag Shiner for years....... infact they even defended the Scumbag >:-( .........

https://communities.lawsociety.org.uk/news-and-events/law-society-calls-for-action-as-human-rights-lawyer-phil-shiner-receives-death-threats/5043108.article

pelmetman - 2020-09-24 8:32 PM

Yeah like I'm bothered about the FAKE concerns of the law unto themselves society *-) ........

They ignored the concerns about their Sh1tbag Shiner for years....... infact they even defended the Scumbag >:-( .........

https://communities.lawsociety.org.uk/news-and-events/law-society-calls-for-action-as-human-rights-lawyer-phil-shiner-receives-death-threats/5043108.article

You kept crowing about "British justice in British courts for British" yet now you're vilifying it.....make yer bloody mind up! Typical Brexiter. *-)

The Law Society is an independent professional body for solicitors. It doesn't defend or prosecute cases.

I see from the link you posted, death threats were made against Shiner, his family, and other lawyers. If that's the sort of lawless society you revere it's obvious you never had any intention of upholding British justice.....with you it was just more of your pretentious fake 'patriotism/nationalism'.

And after all that you still failed to put up any reasoned point why the Bill imposing a time limit is ok.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-24 9:38 PM

You kept crowing about "British justice in British courts for British" yet now you're vilifying it.....make yer bloody mind up! Typical Brexiter. *-)

The Law Society is an independent professional body for solicitors. It doesn't defend or prosecute cases.

I see from the link you posted, death threats were made against Shiner, his family, and other lawyers. If that's the sort of lawless society you revere it's obvious you never had any intention of upholding British justice.....with you it was just more of your pretentious fake 'patriotism/nationalism'.

And after all that you still failed to put up any reasoned point why the Bill imposing a time limit is ok.

Why am I not surprised to see that you are all for allowing the Liaring trade to continue hounding our forces *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-09-25 5:06 PM

Why am I not surprised to see that you are all for allowing the Liaring trade to continue hounding our forces *-) ..........

Show where lawyers have "continually hounded our forces". Your problem is you don't want justice at all......you want kangaroo courts but only as long as it suits your way. If you were on the receiving end you'd be the first to cry for your human rights.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-25 6:49 PM

Show where lawyers have "continually hounded our forces". Your problem is you don't want justice at all......you want kangaroo courts but only as long as it suits your way. If you were on the receiving end you'd be the first to cry for your human rights.

So you're still defending the Traitor Sh1tbag Shiner *-) .........

Turds of a feather stick together >:-( ..........

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 9:29 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-09-25 6:49 PM

So you're still defending the Traitor Sh1tbag Shiner *-) .........

Turds of a feather stick together >:-( ..........

You're being very silly again as usual.

In law i support due process, something you appear to prefer to dispense with altogether and introduce kangaroo courts.

Now, i'll try again to get an answer, i've asked you to show where lawyers have "continually hounded our forces", a claim you made in a previous post, and explain to the forum why in your opinion lawyers should not be allowed to question.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 1:30 PM

In law i support due process, something you appear to prefer to dispense with altogether and introduce kangaroo courts.

Due process has become a meal ticket for Scumbags like Shiner & Co *-) .......

I cant say I'm surprised that you are prepared to defend obnoxious justice over natural justice :-| .....

But that's what you Lefties A holes do........ >:-( ........

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 6:00 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 1:30 PM

Due process has become a meal ticket for Scumbags like Shiner & Co *-) .......

I cant say I'm surprised that you are prepared to defend obnoxious justice over natural justice :-| .....

But that's what you Lefties A holes do........ >:-( ........

How about you start listing these "scumbags" then instead of making wild sweeping claims without a shred of factual evidence? I've asked you endless times now to post up a list of all these lawyers but you don't have any do you?

Due process applies to all, unfortunately even for the likes of you, but if we were to apply your idea of kangaroo court 'justice' it wouldn't but you'd be the first running crying like a baby for your rights.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 6:42 PM

Due process applies to all, unfortunately even for the likes of you, but if we were to apply your idea of kangaroo court 'justice' it wouldn't but you'd be the first running crying like a baby for your rights.

Does it? :-| .......

So why did Sh1tbag Shiner avoid prison >:-( ......

AND why do the scum they defend get released to commit the same crimes? :-| ......

Com'n Bulletsh1t for brains ;-) ........

Explain that.......You Dumbf*ck*-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 7:03 PM

AND why do the scum they defend get released to commit the same crimes? :-| ......

Due process does. Just because you disagree or don't like the outcome of whatever trial/case doesn't mean it hasn't gone through due process.

I'm still waiting for an answer to the question below; (try replying without the insults)

How about you start listing these "scumbags" then instead of making wild sweeping claims without a shred of factual evidence? I've asked you endless times now to post up a list of all these lawyers but you don't have any do you?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 7:14 PM

Due process does. Just because you disagree or don't like the outcome of whatever trial/case doesn't mean it hasn't gone through due process.

I'm still waiting for an answer to the question below; (try replying without the insults)

You really are a piece of work Bullet :-| ........

It's folk like you who allow scum like Sh1tbag Shiner & Co to thrive *-) ......

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 7:37 PM

You made the accusation so it's up to you to show the evidence of these "scumbags". Truth is you don't have any do you? It would have been a lot better for you had you admitted that in the first place instead of trying to dodge out of it.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-26 7:48 PM

You made the accusation so it's up to you to show the evidence of these "scumbags". Truth is you don't have any do you? It would have been a lot better for you had you admitted that in the first place instead of trying to dodge out of it.

Here you go Dumb Dumb ;-) .......

"Philip Joseph Shiner (born 25 December 1956) is a British former human rights solicitor. He was Head of Strategic Litigation at Public Interest Lawyers (International) from 2014 until the firm's closure on 31 August 2016. He had previously been Principal at Public Interest Lawyers Ltd from 1999 to 2014. He was struck off the roll of solicitors in England and Wales in 2017 over misconduct relating to false abuse claims against British troops."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Shiner

A perfect example of the scum you like to defend >:-( .........

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2020-09-26 8:00 PM

"Philip Joseph Shiner (born 25 December 1956) is a British former human rights solicitor. He was Head of Strategic Litigation at Public Interest Lawyers (International) from 2014 until the firm's closure on 31 August 2016. He had previously been Principal at Public Interest Lawyers Ltd from 1999 to 2014. He was struck off the roll of solicitors in England and Wales in 2017 over misconduct relating to false abuse claims against British troops."

Bullet Bump........

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 8:14 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-26 8:00 PM

Bullet Bump........

You already quoted him but then went on to make wild sweeping generalisations about lawyerS and scumbagS, so i asked you to list them but you couldn't as you'd just been exaggerating as you always do. You also keep claiming i'm "defending" but don't clarify how and where. You're back to making silly accusations you have no evidence of and i've already reminded you on another thread, thats what got you into trouble only a few months ago. You really need to wind your neck back in.

Archived