Snigger........

Guest pelmetman

Never underestimate the stupidity of the electorate.

I just watched Keir on Piers Morgans Life Stories. All I can say is that if people prefer Johnson over him then there is clearly something seriously wrong with them.

How long you back for this time?

BoJo is borrowing vast amounts of money to buy votes

Like Rishi Sunak who became the most popular cabinet minister with his eat out to spread it around scam

But then you don't look at the actual figures do you

You let the Daily Mail tell you it was Labour that spent all the money *-)

Barryd999 - 2021-06-08 9:17 PM

I just watched Keir on Piers Morgans Life Stories. All I can say is that if people prefer Johnson over him then there is clearly something seriously wrong with them.

You blame those that vote for Boris rather than look at the reasons folk aint voting for your opposition leader and your party ... Always someone else to blame in Barry world

Birdbrain - 2021-06-09 5:55 AM

You blame those that vote for Boris rather than look at the reasons folk aint voting for your opposition leader and your party ... Always someone else to blame in Barry world

See post above

We know the reasons

Some people are believing the fake news in the Daily Mail

Quoting it when it says Labour left us with no money - instead of looking at how much BoJo is borrowing to buy votes 8-)

It may be only a minority who are gullible / lazy enough to believe the Daily Mail...but that's enough to get BoJo a thumping majority with a minority of the vote.

Keir Starmers problem at the moment is that he is a one man party. I doubt if many people can name anyone else at the top of the Labour party at the moment.

Plus - it's very difficult to oppose during a national crisis.

The best we can hope for at the moment is for someone else in the Tory party to replace Johnson, preferably someone who can be taken seriously as a politician.

;-)

John52 - 2021-06-09 8:42 AM

See post above

We know the reasons

Quoting it when it says Labour left us with no money - instead of looking at how much BoJo is borrowing to buy votes 8-)

It may be only a minority who are gullible / lazy enough to believe the Daily Mail...but that's enough to get BoJo a thumping majority with a minority of the vote.

Imagine if you were an alien to planet earth and you came down without influence of the media etc and had to compare Johnson and Starmer as to who would be the most appropriate leader. Its Trump all over again. Its just bizarre. Election by media.

Barryd999 - 2021-06-09 10:33 AM

See post above

We know the reasons

Imagine if you were an alien to planet earth and you came down without influence of the media etc and had to compare Johnson and Starmer as to who would be the most appropriate leader. Its Trump all over again. Its just bizarre. Election by media.

I imagine if those same aliens saw the pics of one of our leaders and his "scum" second in command kneeling to marxist, racist, hooligans they'd soon suss who the "appropriate leader" was ... Hate on

Birdbrain - 2021-06-09 7:57 PM

See post above

We know the reasons

I imagine if those same aliens saw the pics of one of our leaders and his "scum" second in command kneeling to marxist, racist, hooligans they'd soon suss who the "appropriate leader" was ... Hate on

So you take objection to those BLM marxists?

Where do you stand on those suggesting that the fans should own the clubs?

CurtainRaiser - 2021-06-10 12:52 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-06-09 7:57 PM

See post above

We know the reasons

So you take objection to those BLM marxists?

Where do you stand on those suggesting that the fans should own the clubs?

I couldn't give a fudge

Archived