Snitching on the neighbours

John52

Police in Cornwall say they are inundated with calls from the public alleging neighbours are not abiding by the restrictions. - For example going for a run twice in one day.

But that is not illegal - Its just BoJo sowing confusion by saying they can only go out for exercise once.

So was that incompetence?

- or was it deliberate to get the people falling out amongst themselves, same old Tory Divide and Rule?

Barryd999 - 2020-04-14 10:03 AM

would someone really call the police if they had seen someone go for a run more than once in a day? FFS! Talk about needing to get a life.

According to Radio Cornwall this morning - yes.

I guess they are stuck indoors with nothing better to do that resent and report everyone they see outside :-S

It has brought to the surface the simmering resentment against second home owners,

I have seen written in the dirt on the windows of holiday homes - 'please go home' and a letter signed by a local councillor(who depends on Nimby votes) asking second home owners (who don't have a vote in te locality) to go home to relieve the ppressure on local services. Even though the main hospital has reported it is 'quiet' and there is 700 miles of nearly empty coastline to take exercise without coming close to anybody.

I get thefact that some can afford several homes whilst some can't affordd one - but thats a different matter - of inequality. I also get that house prices are too high - but thats the result of local nimbys opposing every development and resytricting housing supply.

Archived