So Long Jeremy ...

Birdbrain

I had to smile, the Looney Left that allegedly represents the workers, the exploited, the hard done by etc etc elects a knight of the realm as it's leader - hypocrisy or what?

There are signs that Covid 19 is deveoping an inteligence - even Covid 19 won't go near Jeremy Corbyn!

Tracker - 2020-04-06 12:54 PM

I had to smile, the Looney Left that allegedly represents the workers, the exploited, the hard done by etc etc elects a knight of the realm as it's leader - hypocrisy or what?

There are signs that Covid 19 is deveoping an inteligence - even Covid 19 won't go near Jeremy Corbyn!

Thank you tracker you made me laugh first time for a long time on here. (lol)

Tracker - 2020-04-06 6:22 PM

Thanks Antony, I never have cared much what the rest of the world thinks.

We are OK, just like so many others, in isolation due to age and medicals and coping fine.

Hope you and yours are all well.

Doing good thank you ... Stay safe and please keep posting ... Lordy how this forum needs you

Birdbrain - 2020-04-06 6:45 PM

Lordy how this forum needs you

I suspect there may be a few who would dispute that idea!

It comes to something when this forum's main use is to help relieve monotony!

Every little helps as someone keeps saying - not the Looney Left though where even a lillte is too much!

Birdbrain - 2020-04-06 4:24 PM

Nice to see your posting Richard and hopefully well ... Like the rest of the world you prolly dont think its nice see I am still posting , but if I dont that means the squad have the forum all to their liccle club

How amazing ..you haven’t called him “ princess” or “cheeky chumps” ....you said these were you terms of endearment.

jumpstart - 2020-04-06 9:06 PM

How amazing ..you haven’t called him “ princess” or “cheeky chumps” ....you said these were you terms of endearment.

As I recall, and I may be old and forgetful, 'princess' is reserved for pompous self righteous pillocks, and whilst I may be many things - 'cheeky chumps' included I can't claim to be his 'princess' - yet

jumpstart - 2020-04-06 9:06 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-06 4:24 PM

Nice to see your posting Richard and hopefully well ... Like the rest of the world you prolly dont think its nice see I am still posting , but if I dont that means the squad have the forum all to their liccle club

Im sorry I wasn't aware what I said to others was of such importance to you ... You found it "amazing" !!! ... I find nature "amazing" and sunsets and sunrises ... But what I say on here you find "amazing" ... Says a lot , without saying a lot

Archived