So Sad

howie

Murdered honeymoon couple Ben and Catherine Mullany were buried in a private family service yesterday.

The location was kept quiet but is believed to have been th 12th century St John the Evangelist Church in the Welsh village of Cilybebyll where they were wed just 5 weeks ago.

Makes you wonder what its all about sometimes don't it.

howie - 2008-08-14 12:20 PM

Murdered honeymoon couple Ben and Catherine Mullany were buried in a private family service yesterday.

The location was kept quiet but is believed to have been th 12th century St John the Evangelist Church in the Welsh village of Cilybebyll where they were wed just 5 weeks ago.

Makes you wonder what its all about sometimes don't it.

It certainly does Howie, this tragedy took place whilst we were away and only learnt of it when the news was a few days old. It was particularly poignant for myself as I had the privelege of visiting Antigua some moons ago and came away with only wonderful memories.

In the midst of life etc.

Martyn

Guest JudgeMental

We were their for Christmas 5 years ago and probably the best 18 day holiday we have ever had. Read an article whilst on holiday blaming the reparation of villains from the states and here for the outbreak of recent extremely violent episodes like these.....

article had the mureder rates per 1000 for all Caribbean countries and it has made me think twice about visiting again as I did not like the odd's *-)

Will only visit in future from the security of a cruise ship........

Archived