So is this racism.

jumpstart

Yes she's racist ... White privilege ??? ... She says Megan is black which is also racist , she is mixed race so again she is being racist in wiping out and denying half of her identity ... The race card gets played so often especially on here by those who lose the argument or dont like the argument puke out "racist" or "Islamapohobe" in an attempt to shut down the debate ... Totally agree with Mr Fox and he also destroyed Chakrasbatty when she confronted him over his male choice of Labour leader ... Real racism here
... Yuk

Interesting,I assumed more would support the women’s comments. I agree entirely with Fox’s views. Criticism of a coloured person doesn’t mean it’s racist, unless it’s because they are coloured. Just the same as criticism of Israeli’s doesn’t mean it’s antisemetic.

jumpstart - 2020-01-18 7:26 AM

Interesting,I assumed more would support the women’s comments. I agree entirely with Fox’s views. Criticism of a coloured person doesn’t mean it’s racist, unless it’s because they are coloured. Just the same as criticism of Israeli’s doesn’t mean it’s antisemetic.

The offended take offence over certain words that describe ones colour and those offensive words change weekly in this crazy old PC world we live in ... Using the word "coloured" is currently a no-no , it used to be totally OK to use that word but now the fuzz say no ... Just a little advice from one friend to another , dont want you getting called racist now

Just as in the 70’s when I was at Slough Tech. Pakistani’s were called Paki’s because it was an abbreviation. Now you are not supposed to say it. I’ve just been watching the first series of The Wire, all the black people call other black people niggers. I was quite surprised because I thought that was ment to be a no no, clearly not.

jumpstart - 2020-01-18 8:11 AM

Just as in the 70’s when I was at Slough Tech. Pakistani’s were called Paki’s because it was an abbreviation. Now you are not supposed to say it. I’ve just been watching the first series of The Wire, all the black people call other black people niggers. I was quite surprised because I thought that was ment to be a no no, clearly not.

It is a definite No No! Especially in front of Mr Birdbrain who is from Nigeria. Has he sent you a PM yet saying he wants to offload $20 million dollars he inherited to you? Just ignore it if you get one.

I think Rap stars etc took ownership of that phrase and turned it around and desensitised it (if that's the right word) but its still very much abhorrent for none black people to use as is the term Paki because of its historical racist and abusive context where both were used venomously as a racist slur.

Archived