So who re these "happy campers"?

davenewellhome

Don't know if anyone watches Scrapheap challenge on C4 but this afternoons had a team from Bridgwater Somerset calling themselves the "happy campers", a team of VW enthusiasts (but hopefully they'll get over it :D ). Sadly they didn't win despite doing two successful runs at the course while the opposition only managed one successful go but did it faster. Anyone know of them or who they are?

D.

davenewell@home - 2008-05-31 1:29 PM

If you have satellite TV you should now be able to get C4 as its gone FTA recently.

D.

We get a few free channels but mainly shopping ones and a few news ones...but nothing really worth being free for to be honest!

I'll just have to find some other way to amuse myself.... more crocheting perhaps......or baking muffins.....

Sparkle - 2008-05-31 6:13 PM

We get a few free channels but mainly shopping ones and a few news ones...but nothing really worth being free for to be honest!

I'll just have to find some other way to amuse myself.... more crocheting perhaps......or baking muffins.....

I like watching spannish version of 'Deal or no Deal', but I won't watch brittish version, proboly because of Noel tidy beard

Archived