Sock it Too me baby

michele

Ok you lot I know you have got it all hidden in your heads

Part with the informion on Campsites Aires whatever on Amsterdam

Holland for this Friday and also part with a good park up for Friday night other than Brugge ...

Come on dont be shy :'(

Actually would mind finding some MelB and Dave Newell did and yacks you as well ...come on cough up guys :D

Finally respite is awarded sex all over the camper, on the floor jump off the wardrobe oh cant you tell I am elated :D :DNo kids no dogs no nappies just me & him and the bikes :D

Sorry to disappoint you Michelle but we didn't do Amsterdam and we didn't use aires. We stayed on full campsites with the exception of the weekend we spent at Dusseldorf on the exhibition centre camping area. Perhaps Mel B can help you.

Other than that all I can say is go for it and enjoy yourselves :D :D

D.

P.S. I know I'm going to regret asking but where do the bikes fit in with all this sex and how are you going to get on top of the wardrobe to start with?? (?) .

D.

Trust you lot the Bike will be used when I send hubby for the breakfast :D :D

the wardrobe will be used for clothes . I will be used for sex lol hahahaha.... here's hoping lol..ROTF.........oh its feels so good I am so excited about it ...Howie its 10days 10 bloody days I cant wait lol ho ho ho....

all my xmases have come at once oh chuckle chuckle ... when I get over all this excitement by then I will be totally worn out so it will be back to reality a quick kiss and back to back goodnight sweetie sleep tight

:D :D

Ok I am going to get serious and have to start listening to hubby now I aint got a clue where Daves place is in relation to where we are going .

To be honest I have not listened at all I leave him to the dreaming I didnt think we could actually get approval for a respite rest hahahaha....

I know he has bought a book on Holland and we will be going past Brugge other than that he was going on about windmills and Van Gough's paintings ...oh I really am excited its fantastic ...

michele - 2008-11-11 6:37 PM

Ok you lot I know you have got it all hidden in your heads

Part with the informion on Campsites Aires whatever on Amsterdam

Holland for this Friday and also part with a good park up for Friday night other than Brugge ...

Come on dont be shy :'(

Actually would mind finding some MelB and Dave Newell did and yacks you as well ...come on cough up guys :D

Finally respite is awarded sex all over the camper, on the floor jump off the wardrobe oh cant you tell I am elated :D :DNo kids no dogs no nappies just me & him and the bikes :D

Where ever you get and whatever you do have a great week end. Carol :D

NOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ITS TEN WHOLE DAYS Whoooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeee :-D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ROTF

Thanks Carol ta very much luvx

Hey thanks one and all.. So looking forward to it its never straight forward at this end . Had meetings all week you know SW crap lol ...

Now have all the bags to pack for the childrens stuff musnt forget anything .

Then we have our own to pack looks like I am always last but hey ho life goes on . So looking forward to just being on our own that we have decided that when we cross on Friday we will just meander down to the Aire in the Brugge direction stay the night and maybe maybe you just never know try some Zot take in a few chocolate shops have a meal and slumber back to the van and fall asleep waking any time we want on Saturday Yah hooooo...Bliss totall bliss .......Ah I can just close my eyes and think of it now .......zzzzz :D

:D :D :D :D :D Roll on the floor ...........great you wanna come .

bring your bike lol :D

Friday night Moles frits and sevral Zots in Brugge

Sat morning we will miss :$

Afternoon in Brugge more moules Frits chocolates and Zot .

Sunday Kinderdyjk to see the world heratgae site windmills :-D

Camping Rotterdam Sunday night

Monday Rotterdam

Tuesday leave for Amsterdam using Amsterdam as a base to travel North Holland ..I will visit the Red light area and hubby said I must take a jam jar :D :D

He only joking of course ;-)

michele - 2008-11-11 8:06 PM

NOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ITS TEN WHOLE DAYS Whoooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeee :-D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ROTF

Thanks Carol ta very much luvx

:$ :$ :$ :$ :$

\\\\\\\\\\\\michele flower why don't you hire a driver then there will be no need to get out of Bed :$ :$ :$ :$

Have a brill time

Terry

Ha ha I would but I'm too old :D Like to drive meself at least I know what I'm doing lol.

Cant wait just packing the van now He has the day off so been really on taregt with everything just popped out to do the gas bottles £21 boy its shot up need the 47kg for my daughters work makes more of a saving works out she will in effect get one free everytime she fills it .£59 ..

So far all on target just waiting for the babys to come home will play eat some playdough and chuckle ,think I will build them a tent in the front room tonight :D they love that one .Then off to bed after more fun in the wet room.

Off tomorrow BUt we couldnt cross any earlier than 3pm never mind make it to Brugge for teatime

;-) ;-) ;-)

Archived