Some Russians ...

Birdbrain

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman

Apparently they meddled in the Scottish vote ;-) ...........

So Mrs Kranky is just another Putin useful idiot :D .......

I reckon they bribed our Johnwhatisname with free binbags 8-) ........

Why else would he talk b*llocks all the time? >:-) ........

To deny that Russia played a part in both the Brexit referendum and the election of Trump is like denying that the earth is round. For most of us this isnt news, we've known it for years. No doubt when the report does eventually emerge it will be doctored to death with so much redaction it will just be a black sheet.

Barryd999 - 2020-07-21 8:35 AM

To deny that Russia played a part in both the Brexit referendum and the election of Trump is like denying that the earth is round. For most of us this isnt news, we've known it for years. No doubt when the report does eventually emerge it will be doctored to death with so much redaction it will just be a black sheet.

Youve known lots of stuff "for years" like "No Deal is dead" and "Labour will be in Government before Brexit" ... Dont know how you do it

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-07-21 6:19 PM

The Haters dont know when to stop ... https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1312349/Russia-report-Brexit-news-referendum-Dominic-Grieve-Sky-News ... Sound familiar, he doesnt like the result so calls for another investigation ... Chuckle ... Sad lot

This is just another Loser bandwagon ;-) ..........

They didn't manage to achieve anything with bashing Boris over the Chinky Flu, so they're now bitching about a report that say's there's No evidence of Russian interference 8-) ........

Even if there was, its pretty clear it didn't work......... Coz Corbyn got thrashed (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

You just dont get it do you? Its like waking up to find every house in your street has been burgled but you decide you have escaped the burglars simply by staying in bed and not going downstairs to check.

To be clear, the Russia Report did NOT say that there was no Russian interference in the EU referendum.

It explicitly said UK Gov deliberately avoided looking to see that there WAS interference and then took millions of quids from Russian oligarchs who now appear to be running No.10.

On top of that Downing Street whipped their majority Members of Parliament to vote NOT to be able to debate or review Number 10 trade deals. If the Oligarchs have bought Downing St, Parliament gave Henry VIIIth powers to enact legislation and the MPs don't want a voice in future trade then whats the point in having MPs at all?

Welcome to Brexit Britain folks!

The Tory Party have got themselves into the same situation the Catholic Church did over child abuse. Dealing with corruption on this scale would destroy the party and the existence of the party is far too important to the Tories for them to allow that, just as the Catholic Church covered up all sorts of vile acts over decades. The Republicans have the same issue in the US. Taking down Trump would divide the party and lose enough voters to mean Democrats in power for years.

Meanwhile for Putin its been a win win. I bet he is pissing himself.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-07-22 10:31 AM

You just dont get it do you? Its like waking up to find every house in your street has been burgled but you decide you have escaped the burglars simply by staying in bed and not going downstairs to check.

To be clear, the Russia Report did NOT say that there was no Russian interference in the EU referendum.

It explicitly said UK Gov deliberately avoided looking to see that there WAS interference and then took millions of quids from Russian oligarchs who now appear to be running No.10.

On top of that Downing Street whipped their majority Members of Parliament to vote NOT to be able to debate or review Number 10 trade deals. If the Oligarchs have bought Downing St, Parliament gave Henry VIIIth powers to enact legislation and the MPs don't want a voice in future trade then whats the point in having MPs at all?

The Tory Party have got themselves into the same situation the Catholic Church did over child abuse. Dealing with corruption on this scale would destroy the party and the existence of the party is far too important to the Tories for them to allow that, just as the Catholic Church covered up all sorts of vile acts over decades. The Republicans have the same issue in the US. Taking down Trump would divide the party and lose enough voters to mean Democrats in power for years.

So Putin made me vote for Brexit? 8-) ...........

How did he manage that? :-S ........

Seeing as I wanted to leave the EU before Putin was in charge of Russia and well before the internet was a thang (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-07-22 11:30 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-22 10:31 AM

So Putin made me vote for Brexit? 8-) ...........

How did he manage that? :-S ........

Seeing as I wanted to leave the EU before Putin was in charge of Russia and well before the internet was a thang (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Oh I am sure Putin made no difference to the way you voted but one way or another you were influenced to vote to leave. The Daily Mail if I remember rightly was spewing Anti EU bollox for decades and lets face it, it was your rag of choice for as long as I can remember.

The point is. Russia did indeed meddle with our referendum and the US elections and the 2019 General election here. Of that there is no doubt. They may not have influenced you but thats not to say their actions did not influence others. Does it not worry you why someone like Putin was so keen to see Trump win and for Brexit to happen?

The fella who desperately wanted, campaigned for and voted for 'Russia's useful idiot' Corbyn to be Putins puppet in Number 10 now takes issue with a Russian guff story ... You really couldn't make it up ... No hang on a minute you could make it up, Barry has ... Chuckle

Birdbrain - 2020-07-22 4:05 PM

The fella who desperately wanted, campaigned for and voted for 'Russia's useful idiot' Corbyn to be Putins puppet in Number 10 now takes issue with a Russian guff story ... You really couldn't make it up ... No hang on a minute you could make it up, Barry has ... Chuckle

But, the point is not really what Barry may or may not have thought or said, but is whether it is OK for unfriendly foreign states to seek to influence the outcomes of UK elections for their own benefit. It seem you think it is. Funny lot, you self-declared patriotic, democracy loving, take back control, Brexiters! How does that work?

Do you think I was happy voting for Corbyn? You left me no choice when the Tory party went rogue and decided to morph into the Tory Kipper party. Turns out it wasn't Corbyn who was Putins useful idiot though, it was Johnson all along and his band of merry Brexiteers. Putin backed Brexit and the Tories, not Corbyn. The Tory links to Russia and corruption as I said is now rife. Dunno about you but I aint very comfortable with that. Still, only Brexit matters huh? Well it mattered to Putin for sure.

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-22 4:54 PM

But, the point is not really what Barry may or may not have thought or said, but is whether it is OK for unfriendly foreign states to seek to influence the outcomes of UK elections for their own benefit. It seem you think it is. Funny lot, you self-declared patriotic, democracy loving, take back control, Brexiters! How does that work?

Another flare up I presume ???

Barryd999 - 2020-07-22 5:17 PM

Do you think I was happy voting for Corbyn? You left me no choice when the Tory party went rogue and decided to morph into the Tory Kipper party. Turns out it wasn't Corbyn who was Putins useful idiot though, it was Johnson all along and his band of merry Brexiteers. Putin backed Brexit and the Tories, not Corbyn. The Tory links to Russia and corruption as I said is now rife. Dunno about you but I aint very comfortable with that. Still, only Brexit matters huh? Well it mattered to Putin for sure.

Proof princess ???

Subverting democracy is what the Brexit campaign will always be remembered for and Downing street showed it's contempt for the Russia report by wheeling out the Transport minister on BBC Breakfast today. So yet another duvet day for bone idle Johnson.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-07-22 7:21 PM

Subverting democracy is what the Brexit campaign will always be remembered for and Downing street showed it's contempt for the Russia report by wheeling out the Transport minister on BBC Breakfast today. So yet another duvet day for bone idle Johnson.

Yeah like Corbyn wasn't a Kremlin Kretin >:-) .........

Remind me Dumb Dumb ;-) ........

Just when did Corbyn accept that Putin was behind the Salisbury poisoning? :D .........

Birdbrain - 2020-07-22 7:11 PM

Proof princess ???

Which bit? 8-) You would have to have being living in a cave for half a decade not to know that the Russians backed Brexit and had hundreds of troll farms working on it, same for the election. The Tory links to Russia are well documented as are the bungs they took.

Have a picture!

504396636_Edd3qIJX0AYSqSy(Small)(Custom).jpg.ade3738bda9fd5e7b9536f82ac72b563.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-07-22 10:42 PM

Proof princess ???

Which bit? 8-) You would have to have being living in a cave for half a decade not to know that the Russians backed Brexit and had hundreds of troll farms working on it, same for the election. The Tory links to Russia are well documented as are the bungs they took.

Have a picture!

Looks like small change compared to the 9 million of taxpayers money spent by Cameron >:-) ........

Proof princess ???

Have a picture!

What exactly does that prove ???

Birdbrain - 2020-07-23 6:20 AM

Proof princess ???

Have a picture!

What exactly does that prove ???

Well you still havent said which bit of what I posted you want proof for.

Its a proven fact that the Russians have been bank rolling the Tory party. Here's a bit more from 2019.

https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnsons-conservatives-receive-surge-in-cash-from-russians-2019-11?r=US&IR=T

Its a proven fact that both Cummings and Johnson spent a fair chunk of time in Russia (especially Cummings)

Its a proven fact that London is awash with filthy Russian money and is Russia's money Launderer

And of course everyone who hasnt been in a cave for the past four years knows they worked flat out to sway the referendum results and the election result in Johnsons favour.

Archived