Some education for Tweedledum and Tweedledee

Bulletguy

I've referenced this before. It's an analysis of you pair which fits perfectly though neither of you can see how juvenile your little echo chamber is.

These days you’ll hear the word “hater” from wannabe young cretins stuck in the tackiest part of the last century endlessly regurgitating out-of-date slang.

The idea behind the word is that the person in question is “hating” for the sake of it, that they’re merely being mean about someone or something just to be different or to be troublesome, or worse still that they’re someone who hates everything as a matter of course.

The most annoying aspect of this word however is the people who use it, they seem to think that by simply throwing that word into the mix they’ve somehow gotten to the root of the matter. By ignoring all the points someone may have brought to the fore, these morons seem to think they’ve won the argument by lobbing their one-size-fits-all retort at you.

A debate is a healthy thing, a person will outline why they dislike something and they’ll give their reasons; points a, b, and c, but imbeciles who use the word “hater” won’t even bother to counter any of these arguments, they’ll simply glaze over everything and yell “hater!” and then b*gger off like some schoolyard brat.

"Hater" is used by immature people who have nothing better to say so try to shut down or disrupt debate. It is a totally retarded expression and used by total retards only. It sounds like something a little crybaby would say because they can’t get their own way.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2020-05-01 10:51 PM

I've referenced this before. It's an analysis of you pair which fits perfectly though neither of you can see how juvenile your little echo chamber is.

These days you’ll hear the word “hater” from wannabe young cretins stuck in the tackiest part of the last century endlessly regurgitating out-of-date slang.

The idea behind the word is that the person in question is “hating” for the sake of it, that they’re merely being mean about someone or something just to be different or to be troublesome, or worse still that they’re someone who hates everything as a matter of course.

The most annoying aspect of this word however is the people who use it, they seem to think that by simply throwing that word into the mix they’ve somehow gotten to the root of the matter. By ignoring all the points someone may have brought to the fore, these morons seem to think they’ve won the argument by lobbing their one-size-fits-all retort at you.

A debate is a healthy thing, a person will outline why they dislike something and they’ll give their reasons; points a, b, and c, but imbeciles who use the word “hater” won’t even bother to counter any of these arguments, they’ll simply glaze over everything and yell “hater!” and then b*gger off like some schoolyard brat.

"Hater" is used by immature people who have nothing better to say so try to shut down or disrupt debate. It is a totally retarded expression and used by total retards only. It sounds like something a little crybaby would say because they can’t get their own way.

What about "Pansy Boy" ??? ... Hate on

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-01 10:51 PM

Why are the forums haters ex Remoaners? ;-) .........

Just askin >:-) .........

PS normal annoying Haters/Losers/Ex Remoaners service has resumed :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-02 1:44 PM

As i expected both pupils attended...........perfect! :-D

So seeing as we're here ;-) ........

Can you explain why the forums Ex Remoaners are the only ones slagging off Boris? >:-) .......

Dunno why I'm askin 8-) ............

As it's pretty bleedin obvious You Losers are still bitter & twisted (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-02 3:05 PM

What is an Ex Remoaner? Do us remoaners not exist anymore or are you implying we no long longer are reomoaners? Are you no longer hoofwankingbunglecant? sorry Brexiteer?

Remoaners are now "Ex" because we have left ;-) ........

So you are now pointless >:-) ........

It's obviously taking a while for that to sink in :D .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-02 2:30 PM

Can you explain why the forums Ex Remoaners are the only ones slagging off Boris? >:-) .......

As it's pretty bleedin obvious You Losers are still bitter & twisted (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Criticising is not 'slagging off'. If you can't accept who you voted for being criticised then either you should have chosen another leader, party, or just not bothered to vote at all. You voted Boris for your silly 'oven ready' Brexit and then got a pandemic into the bargain which he has not handled well as a PM despite what his supporters say. Anything that goes pear shaped or doesn't work out, you don't like being criticised or held to account for your actions which is just plain absurd!

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-02 3:18 PM

Criticising is not 'slagging off'. If you can't accept who you voted for being criticised then either you should have chosen another leader, party, or just not bothered to vote at all. You voted Boris for your silly 'oven ready' Brexit and then got a pandemic into the bargain which he has not handled well as a PM despite what his supporters say. Anything that goes pear shaped or doesn't work out, you don't like being criticised or held to account for your actions which is just plain absurd!

So now you're implying that Boris is responsible for the GLOBAL pandemic 8-) .........

You Lefty Losers really cant help yourselves can you (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-02 3:27 PM

So now you're implying that Boris is responsible for the GLOBAL pandemic 8-) .........

Now you're being a very silly little child here aren't you. Johnson is PM of UK and responsible for leadership decisions within this country .......NOT the entire world you clown. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-02 4:39 PM

Now you're being a very silly little child here aren't you. Johnson is PM of UK and responsible for leadership decisions within this country .......NOT the entire world you clown. *-)

"You voted Boris for your silly 'oven ready' Brexit and then got a pandemic into the bargain"

Kinda implying that Boris is responsible for us getting the pandemic are you not? ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-05-02 5:11 PM

"You voted Boris for your silly 'oven ready' Brexit and then got a pandemic into the bargain"

Kinda implying that Boris is responsible for us getting the pandemic are you not? ;-) .......

Oh FGS why are you so utterly dense? *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-02 5:54 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-02 5:11 PM

What's up Bullet? ;-) .........

Dontcha like your implications being challenged? :D .........

So do you accept Boris nor Brexit is responsible for the Pandemic? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-02 6:00 PM

So do you accept Boris nor Brexit is responsible for the Pandemic? >:-) ........

There were no 'implications' at all, just a very poor attempt by yourself to distort what i wrote and add your own words in. Why do you find it so difficult to comprehend much more than inane one liner tweets all the time? Did you ever get past the first page of a Janet & John book?

Here is what i wrote....and i will double space it to make it easier for you to read.

Criticising is not 'slagging off'. If you can't accept who you voted for being criticised then either you should have chosen another leader, party, or just not bothered to vote at all.

You voted Boris for your silly 'oven ready' Brexit and then got a pandemic into the bargain which he has not handled well as a PM despite what his supporters say.

Anything that goes pear shaped or doesn't work out, you don't like being criticised or held to account for your actions which is just plain absurd!

Johnson is PM of UK and responsible for leadership decisions within this country .......NOT the entire world you clown.

Now......do yourself and the forum a huge favour by not responding to this until you can make a MATURE ADULT SENSIBLE reply.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-02 6:20 PM

There were no 'implications' at all, just a very poor attempt by yourself to distort what i wrote and add your own words in. Why do you find it so difficult to comprehend much more than inane one liner tweets all the time? Did you ever get past the first page of a Janet & John book?

Here is what i wrote....and i will double space it to make it easier for you to read.

Criticising is not 'slagging off'. If you can't accept who you voted for being criticised then either you should have chosen another leader, party, or just not bothered to vote at all.

You voted Boris for your silly 'oven ready' Brexit and then got a pandemic into the bargain which he has not handled well as a PM despite what his supporters say.

Anything that goes pear shaped or doesn't work out, you don't like being criticised or held to account for your actions which is just plain absurd!

Johnson is PM of UK and responsible for leadership decisions within this country .......NOT the entire world you clown.

Now......do yourself and the forum a huge favour by not responding to this until you can make a MATURE ADULT SENSIBLE reply.

So why aren't you slagging of Max's country? ;-) ..........

Or Spain or France?........ie countries that are comparable to ours >:-) ........

Was our NHS overwhelmed like they were in Italy and Spain? :-| ........

I await your MATURE ADULT SENSIBLE reply :D ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-02 6:41 PM

Or Spain or France?........ie countries that are comparable to ours >:-) ........

I've already explained to you criticising is not 'slagging off' and if you can't accept who you voted for being criticised then either you should have chosen another leader, party, or just not bothered to vote at all. Simple as that. Also Johnson is responsible for leadership decisions within this country....not Max's country or anyone elses, and Max has already provided a detailed account of the political response in his country. Our response was slow, indecisive and muddled.

You voted for Johnson and his bunch, not me.....now you've got to be prepared to face criticism however much it hurts. You can go and screaming "losers", "haters", "Remoaners" all you like but that just tells everyone you're incapable of logical debate with credible replies.

You must have been living in a cave or on another planet if you think the NHS hasn't been overwhelmed. You really are in an absurd state of denial with your fanatical defence of Johnson et al. You cannot form a balanced opinion at all.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-02 7:15 PM

I've already explained to you criticising is not 'slagging off' and if you can't accept who you voted for being criticised then either you should have chosen another leader, party, or just not bothered to vote at all. Simple as that. Also Johnson is responsible for leadership decisions within this country....not Max's country or anyone elses, and Max has already provided a detailed account of the political response in his country. Our response was slow, indecisive and muddled.

You voted for Johnson and his bunch, not me.....now you've got to be prepared to face criticism however much it hurts. You can go and screaming "losers", "haters", "Remoaners" all you like but that just tells everyone you're incapable of logical debate with credible replies.

You must have been living in a cave or on another planet if you think the NHS hasn't been overwhelmed. You really are in an absurd state of denial with your fanatical defence of Johnson et al. You cannot form a balanced opinion at all.

"You must have been living in a cave or on another planet if you think the NHS hasn't been overwhelmed."

Really? ;-) ........

That must be why we have spare capacity in intensive care? *-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-02 7:21 PM

"You must have been living in a cave or on another planet if you think the NHS hasn't been overwhelmed."

Really? ;-) ........

That must be why we have spare capacity in intensive care? *-) .......

And the reason for that is twofold, 1) the huge number of patients being discharged earlier than usual to free up beds and 2) cancellation of urgent operations.

That is NOT a good position to be in and nothing to be proud of. Please stop downplaying this Pelmet as your defensive excuses quite frankly have become shameful.

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/critical-care-capacity/

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-02 8:09 PM

Really? ;-) ........

And the reason for that is twofold, 1) the huge number of patients being discharged earlier than usual to free up beds and 2) cancellation of urgent operations.

That is NOT a good position to be in and nothing to be proud of. Please stop downplaying this Pelmet as your defensive excuses quite frankly have become shameful.

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/critical-care-capacity/

I'm not down playing anything ;-) ..........

I'm challenging your Lefty agenda of blaming Boris and deflecting blame away from your Communist chums >:-) ........

BTW how much have you donated to the NHS ? :D ........

PS nice to see you admit the NHS hasn't been overwhelmed :-> .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-02 8:22 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-02 8:09 PM

Really? ;-) ........

1) I'm not down playing anything ;-) ..........

2) I'm challenging your Lefty agenda of blaming Boris and deflecting blame away from your Communist chums >:-) ........

3) BTW how much have you donated to the NHS ? :D ........

4) PS nice to see you admit the NHS hasn't been overwhelmed :-> .........

1) Yes you are.....constantly.

2) Thats already been clearly explained to you. If you can't accept who you voted for being criticised then either you should have chosen another leader, party, or just not bothered to vote at all.

3) Via tax, a hell of a lot more than you...plus personal donations both national and local. Not the either is any of your damn business.

4) Except i didn't. You've just spun that lie yourself.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-02 8:43 PM

1) Yes you are.....constantly.

Yep constantly pointing out the garbage you spread :D ........

You and John52 have a lot in common >:-) .......

Guest pelmetman

2) Thats already been clearly explained to you. If you can't accept who you voted for being criticised then either you should have chosen another leader, party, or just not bothered to vote at all.

Nowt wrong with constructive criticism ;-) ..........

Slagging off Boris just because you lost the referendum and TWO elections is pretty pathetic *-) .......

But then again you Communist never did much care for democracy did you? >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman

3) Via tax, a hell of a lot more than you...plus personal donations both national and local.

If you say so :D ........

I can prove my donation ;-) .......

Just sayin B-) ......

Guest pelmetman

4) Except i didn't. You've just spun that lie yourself.

Well you just gave 2 reasons why the NHS wasn't overwhelmed ;-) ..........

Deflecting on 1) shows you're incapable of basic comprehension and your absence of a reply to 4) confirms you were lying which i knew you were.

Thanks for that. Now clear off and go and play on Barrys forum as i've had enough of your inane juvenile drivel.

Archived