Sony and Panasonic to go

Bulletguy

Sony has had enough of Brexit nonsense and announced they are exiting UK.....to relocate and register their HQ in Amsterdam. The deal will be completed on March 29 2019......interesting timing.

So well done Brexiters, that's another £3.3 billion quids worth of business you've sent to the EU. Maybe a Brexiteer can explain the one-way traffic?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/01/20/sony-merge-british-hq-dutch-base/

Your desperate ... A desperate miserable fella in a miserable existence ... Get up have a wash and shave ... Have your breakfast (mid-afternoon snack to the rest of us) unlock and take the bolts off the door , open it and step outside ... You'll feel a lot better about yourself ... Seriously you need help

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-21 1:55 AM

Sony has had enough of Brexit nonsense and announced they are exiting UK.....to relocate and register their HQ in Amsterdam. The deal will be completed on March 29 2019......interesting timing.

So well done Brexiters, that's another £3.3 billion quids worth of business you've sent to the EU. Maybe a Brexiteer can explain the one-way traffic?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/01/20/sony-merge-british-hq-dutch-base/

From your link ;-) .........

The deal will see its current Weybridge-based arm merged into the new business, but will not cost jobs.

:D .............

pelmetman - 2019-01-21 8:14 AM

The deal will see its current Weybridge-based arm merged into the new business, but will not cost jobs.

I thought you used to own a "business"? :-|

You've overlooked the loss of company taxes you've now handed over to Netherlands......despite constantly wailing about 'paying the EU'. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-21 3:48 PM

You've overlooked the loss of company taxes you've now handed over to Netherlands......despite constantly wailing about 'paying the EU'. *-)

You are aware the 3.5 billion figure refers to their total sales in the EU? ;-) ..........and as I understand it they have to pay tax in the EU country where the sales are made :-| ..........

pelmetman - 2019-01-21 9:55 PM

You are aware the 3.5 billion figure refers to their total sales in the EU? ;-) ..........and as I understand it they have to pay tax in the EU country where the sales are made :-| ..........

Since when have company taxes been sales? The business was registered in UK so would have paid business tax to HMRC. Now those taxes will go to Netherlands. Try a better one next time.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-21 10:36 PM

Since when have company taxes been sales? The business was registered in UK so would have paid business tax to HMRC. Now those taxes will go to Netherlands. Try a better one next time.

Company profits come from sales Bullet *-) ..........Taxes are paid on those profits ;-) ........

Unless like me you ensured you didn't make enough to pay tax :D ...........

pelmetman - 2019-01-22 8:59 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-21 10:36 PM

Company profits come from sales Bullet *-) ..........Taxes are paid on those profits ;-) ........

That doesn't avoid paying business tax to the country a company is based in.

Unless like me you ensured you didn't make enough to pay tax :D ...........

So not only a scrounger off the welfare state but a tax dodger as well. Why am i not surprised to read that? You're disgusting.

Archived