South Korea Deal

Birdbrain

That is good news indeed and no doubt will be replicated elsewhere.

I believe it was you Tweetie Pie who posted a link to record Overseas investment in high tech British Companies yesterday. It seems that nobody told the BBC because they are still all gloom and doom further down your link. Here it is. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48653510

And to think that at one time the BBC was a fair and balanced organisation. How sad. :-(

Bulletguy - 2019-08-22 3:53 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-22 2:01 PM

When POTUS Trump takes over....

Your lot said they were "taking back control". That hasn't lasted long. *-)

Who else but a bitter hater wouldnt want a winner like POTUS Trump in control ... Be a beautiful thing

Barryd999 - 2019-08-22 3:11 PM

Not all of us Mr Birdbox but a fair few I suspect. Loads that voted for Brexit are already dead though. About three quarters of them I bet. With any luck the longer it drags on the other quarter will have forgotten all about it.

Bet most of those dead Brexit types prolly killed themselves to escape the haters 24/7 wet whinging ... Lets hope the other 25% can see out your lies and scare stories to the end princess ... Bore on

Birdbrain - 2019-08-22 7:03 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-22 3:11 PM

Not all of us Mr Birdbox but a fair few I suspect. Loads that voted for Brexit are already dead though. About three quarters of them I bet. With any luck the longer it drags on the other quarter will have forgotten all about it.

Bet most of those dead Brexit types prolly killed themselves to escape the haters 24/7 wet whinging ... Lets hope the other 25% can see out your lies and scare stories to the end princess ... Bore on

No, the remaining 25% are either on here or just wandering around Tescos car park in their nighties dribbling and mumbling stuff about taking back control (of their bladders). (lol)

747 - 2019-08-22 6:46 PM

Well, that's my next car sorted out. :D

Hyundai or Kia? .... mmm, decisions decisions.

I can sell you a nice Hyundai i10. I bought it in a fit of madness but its just not Rock n Roll enough for me as its an old codgers car. £3K and its yours! One careful lady owner.

Im getting one of these. A Mad Max Ford Falcon for the up and coming Dystopia fest. Dave says climate change is all a load of bollox anyway.

1851477166_fordfalcon.jpg.56bea1ff88fb0de98227f9a68066ff46.jpg

Archived