Spaff Spaff Spaff it away!

Barryd999

Looks like for the fourth time the government has spaffed away millions of pounds on useless PPE.

They really should stop buying stuff off weloveyoulongtime.com Dell Boy PPE inc from China and find some reputable sellers. Maybe try John Lewis or something. Thats them in a nutshell though.

I wonder if Grayling was involved, did they not wheel him back in recently after he hired a ferry company with no Ferries and T&C's from a takeaway Kebab shop.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/government-wasted-millions-on-face-masks-deemed-unsafe_uk_5f2bb7e7c5b64d7a55eee786?ncid=fcbklnkukhpmg00000001&fbclid=IwAR2szXQzQ9F_qDUPMwpPvxf22EwXmWvNicV0IZWk_7zJc_cbKA2J5Gq2eM4

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps they can keep them in the "Useless cupboard", next to the testing kits they bought..? ;-)

Don't fret, you'll have Parasiteman rock up in a minute, to give you some of his "..when you've run a business like I have..when you've exported goods like I have..." pearls of wisdom.

(that's if he isn't too busy filling in benefit forms and/or spending his wife's inheritance...? (lol) )

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2020-08-06 3:05 PM

Perhaps they can keep them in the "Useless cupboard", next to the testing kits they bought..? ;-)

Don't fret, you'll have Parasiteman rock up in a minute, to give you some of his "..when you've run a business like I have..when you've exported goods like I have..." pearls of wisdom.

(that's if he isn't too busy filling in benefit forms and/or spending his wife's inheritance...? (lol) )

Ooooh Pop Up Pepe is having another Pop :D .........

It must be his time of the month >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-06 2:41 PM

Looks like for the fourth time the government has spaffed away millions of pounds on useless PPE.

They really should stop buying stuff off weloveyoulongtime.com Dell Boy PPE inc from China and find some reputable sellers. Maybe try John Lewis or something. Thats them in a nutshell though.

I wonder if Grayling was involved, did they not wheel him back in recently after he hired a ferry company with no Ferries and T&C's from a takeaway Kebab shop.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/government-wasted-millions-on-face-masks-deemed-unsafe_uk_5f2bb7e7c5b64d7a55eee786?ncid=fcbklnkukhpmg00000001&fbclid=IwAR2szXQzQ9F_qDUPMwpPvxf22EwXmWvNicV0IZWk_7zJc_cbKA2J5Gq2eM4

Smells of sh*t stirring by the usual suspects at the Good Liars Project *-) ..........

Seeing as that type with the ear loop are OK to use in other countries health services? :-S ..........and for Joe public to wear? 8-) .........

OMG! (lol) p*ssed myself at that one.

It's about time we had Johnsons lot unceremoniously booted out of office right now before the clowns can inflict any more damage on the country. Of course before he goes, Cummings will see to it that some lower downs get thrown under the bus before Johnson. When are any of this bunch ever going to account for their gross mishandling, bungling and endless cock ups? Accountability they don't do just as their cult members have shown to be the same. The sooner their day of reckoning comes the better.

Barryd999 - 2020-08-06 4:33 PM

Yep, brilliant. Nailed him spot on. :D

If I'm spending £20 for a part for my van I do my research first to check its the right part, and I'm not being ripped off for it.

How can they spend £150 million without checking either of these things?

......and what else are they covering up >:-)

Birdbrain - 2020-08-07 6:30 AM

Prolly Brexits fault

Actually BoJo had disbanded the pandemic control department to focus on Brexit.

I can only guess their replacement was chosen for their loyalty to him.

It certainly wasn't for their competence and integrity

Even so, how could they spend £150 million without even checking they were the right masks?

.. or their price - despite buying 50 million they paid £3 each 8-)

I got a retail pack of 4 in Aldi for £2.20

Even if BoJo's crony was a complete imbecile he would have had an army of qualified and experienced civil servants to support him. So I can't believe it was incompetence

I'm forced to think it was corruption >:-)

And it makes me sick

This alone wasted more than BoJo wanted to save by depriving hungry kids of school meals

And what else are they covering up >:-)

Its not just one gaff though, its loads. Remember the fleet of RAF Cargo planes sent to Turkey for gowns that all turned out to be useless? nearly half a million of them!

Then there is the question of the missing PPE, Millions of it just vanished last year. The Government know where it went but refuse to say.

The list of incompetence just goes on and from way before the Pandemic yet people still support them. Bizarre.

Barryd999 - 2020-08-07 9:11 AM

The list of incompetence just goes on and from way before the Pandemic yet people still support them. Bizarre.

I assume that because Boris Johnsons' team delivered Brexit ( four years ago ) , people who supported them then, believe that they can do no wrong.

As you say, it's quite bizarre

:-|

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-06 4:33 PM

Pepe is rather envious at my good fortune ;-) .........

I guess I better not tell him I've just won on the premium bonds again ;-) ........

Oooops :D ..........

Guest pelmetman

To put your Spaff Spaff Spaff into context ;-) ........

£150 million is what we have given the EU to Spaff Spaff Spaff away in just the last 3 DAYS!!! *-) ............

As the deal is subject to legal proceedings there's a good chance the taxpayer will get the money back :D ........

Is there any chance of us getting back the £7,300 million we will give to the EU to SPAFF SPAFF SPAFF away before we leave in 146 days? >:-) .............

pelmetman - 2020-08-07 9:35 AM

£150 million is what we have given the EU to Spaff Spaff Spaff away in just the last 3 DAYS!!! *-) ............

As the deal is subject to legal proceedings there's a good chance the taxpayer will get the money back :D ........

Is there any chance of us getting back the £7,300 million we will give to the EU to SPAFF SPAFF SPAFF away before we leave in 146 days? >:-) .............

Its not really about the money though is it (and your figures are totally wrong by the way)? Its the incompetence and their failure to keep NHS and key workers safe by repeatedly wasting money on junk and allowing our PPE stocks to become depleted well before the Pandemic started.

malc d - 2020-08-07 9:25 AM

I assume that because Boris Johnsons' team delivered Brexit ( four years ago ) , people who supported them then, believe that they can do no wrong.

As you say, it's quite bizarre

Yep. Nail on head. In a normal world, this Government would have been run over the White cliffs of Dover by now in some kind of revolution but the Brexit Blinkered are so heavily invested they could mow half of them down with machine guns and the rest of the cult would praise them.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-07 10:08 AM

Its not really about the money though is it (and your figures are totally wrong by the way)? Its the incompetence and their failure to keep NHS and key workers safe by repeatedly wasting money on junk and allowing our PPE stocks to become depleted well before the Pandemic started.

So suddenly its not about the money? 8-) ...........

What a bunch of humongous hypocrites you Losers are (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-08-07 1:30 PM

So suddenly its not about the money? 8-) ...........

What a bunch of humongous hypocrites you Losers are (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Says the man that has whinged on for years about the £8bn a year or whatever it is we pay to the EU when just the red tape costs at our ports his Brexit is costing is going to cost more than that. I have no problem with the government spaffing money laft right and centre as long as its for stuff that is actually going to save lives or be beneficial. They seem totally incompetent in procuring essential medical and PPE stocks. The millions we throw away on what turns out to be useless stock is bad enough but the fact that its actually useless is just unforgivable. Still, people are getting cheap Pizzas so that should keep them happy.

malc d - 2020-08-07 9:25 AM

As you say, it's quite bizarre.

Brexit brainwashed it's followers into the cult with promises of sunlit uplands where everyone would prosper and live happily ever after. It's a cult hence why everything about is bizarre. The more money Johnsons lot throw down the pan, the more his Brexit adherents get excited. It's already costing us £millions a month more to become a third country banana state, than what it cost to remain an EU member, yet the bizarro boys cream their frillies daily over it. :-|

And no doubt it was all EC rated you know self certified a bit like VW, Audi Seat Mercedes etc. I hope we get back to BSI after 31st December a trusted 3rd party certification trusted by most of the world.

teflon2 - 2020-08-07 4:12 PM

And no doubt it was all EC rated you know self certified a bit like VW, Audi Seat Mercedes etc. I hope we get back to BSI after 31st December a trusted 3rd party certification trusted by most of the world.

Regardless of who set the standards and I believe its probably our NHS how hard can it be to ensure what you are spending millions of pounds on meets them? Thats the point here. Not only is it a waste of money its putting NHS lives at risk. I shouldnt worry though, you are probably right. Post Transition Johnson can just throw all the standards in the bin. I think thats the whole point. In fact didnt that happen during the first wave of the pandemic as regards PPE?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-07 5:39 PM

teflon2 - 2020-08-07 4:12 PM

Regardless of who set the standards and I believe its probably our NHS how hard can it be to ensure what you are spending millions of pounds on meets them? Thats the point here. Not only is it a waste of money its putting NHS lives at risk. I shouldnt worry though, you are probably right. Post Transition Johnson can just throw all the standards in the bin. I think thats the whole point. In fact didnt that happen during the first wave of the pandemic as regards PPE?

You mean that PPE that the NHS say's "is" fit for purpose? ;-) ........

https://www.obantimes.co.uk/2020/05/26/lochaber-ppe-expert-says-standard-issue-nhs-mask-not-fit-for-purpose/

Its not just one gaff though, its loads. Remember the fleet of RAF Cargo planes sent to Turkey for gowns that all turned out to be useless? nearly half a million of them!

Then there is the question of the missing PPE, Millions of it just vanished last year. The Government know where it went but refuse to say.

I can't believe they can be that incompetent so it must be Same Old Tory Sleaze- which BoJo has shamelessly taken up to another level.

And they get away with it because it isn't reported in the mainstream media like it would be if Jeremy Corbyn had been responsible for it

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-08-07 9:06 PM

I can't believe they can be that incompetent so it must be Same Old Tory Sleaze- which BoJo has shamelessly taken up to another level.

And they get away with it because it isn't reported in the mainstream media like it would be if Jeremy Corbyn had been responsible for it

Before we left Spain they'd bought a load of dodgy Chinky test kits ;-) .........

So are the Socialist Spanish government incompetent to? >:-) ..........

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11266586/spain-faulty-coronavirus-tests-china/

Archived