Spain and France

Guest Tracker

Guest Tracker

Dot and I will be leaving here towards the end of January to be in the Murcia area at the end of that month and on to Algeciras for the crossing to Morocco with Desert Detours first week in February. We return to Spain at the end of February and will wend our way homewards to be at the ferry for about 9th March.

If any of the 'ex pat' members in France and Spain, or indeed anyone else on holiday at the same time, feels that they could put up with my irreverent sense of humour we would be very happy to try and arrange a meet up on the way down or back.

We have considered /are considering living away from the UK for part of the year and as we already have an apartment in El Pinar de Campoverde it would be good to learn some of the practical pitfalls and potential pleasures from the first hand experience of others.

We could of course always bring offerings like UK tea bags, Nescafe or other similar essentials - just say what you need!

Rich - how many cases of Bailey's (mint choc preferred) can you liberate from the Secure Wing of the MMM Home for the Dazed and Confused when you stage your break-out?

:D :D

(Just sent you a PM with our contact details....)

Guest Tracker

Sorry Bruce I didn't realise that you were being held to ransom by the Spanish mind Mafia and the ransom day release fee from the local loony bin is measured in Baileys?

Is Baileys a new form of 'ex pat' currency then or are you seriously suggesting I should aid Grasping Gordon by buying it in the UK rather then get my entrance fee to 'Chez Brucie' or is it 'Sparkle Mansion' in France or Spain?

You cannot be serious!

Archived