Stardrops

J9withdogs

After seeing Martin Lewis' money saving programme recently, I invested 60p in a bottle of Stardrops.

I am amazed by it's versatility & will replace most of my bottles of cleaning stuff in the m/h with just the one bottle.

You can use it for washing-up & cleaning the kitchen, without it rotting your hands.

Mix a few drops in a squirty bottle with some white vinegar & water to clean the windows (Superb on glass but not sure about the vinegar on plastic windows etc - advice please)

You can use it for the hand laundry and cleaning upholstery & carpets.

It will also clean car bodywork safely!

I know it's been around for years, but I had forgotten all about it.

Hi Janine, I did it too after watching him. My big problem was buying pure WHITE vinegar. All the supermarkets had was white WINE vinegar, or clear white MALT vinegar ... and I am not sure but someone said he meant white vinegar which you buy at hardware stores...... not had chance to go yet so kitchen smells bit like chip shop when I have cleaned the surfaces but definitely a money saver....

Fish and chips anybody? :-D

I couldn't find our bottle of window cleaning fluid that we bought in France so I improvised and used some malt vinegar mixed with water in a squirty bottle, the stuff is wonderful! Brought the mirrors, glass tops, windows, etc, etc, up brilliantly and it was only a bit of cheap brown malt vinegar mixed about 1 tablespoon to 1 pint of water!!!!

Archived