Sterling work from LBD

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-25 5:55 PM

Great to see the LBD team still reminding everyone how the donkeys are being led. Very powerful message to the donkeys leaders on the 17th too.

Ex bullet maker complains about folk dying 8-) ......

Irony is wasted on the left :-| .........

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 6:34 PM

Great to see the LBD team still reminding everyone how the donkeys are being led. Very powerful message to the donkeys leaders on the 17th too.

FGS grow up idiot. If you want the playground then stay on Barrys forum.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-25 6:42 PM

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 6:34 PM

FGS grow up idiot. If you want the playground then stay on Barrys forum.

Nope :D .........

Being an idiot....I know how to deal with another idiot >:-) ........

Just sayin :D .......

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2020-04-25 7:44 PM

Led by Donkeys is read by Donkeys. :D

Barry has a weakness for Donkeys ;-) .......

If perhaps you all had a rake through the list of excellent videos, projections and posters in that link (which I suspect most of you have not) then I would be gobsmacked if any of you could pick fault with any of them. I would dearly like to hear which ones you object to or have a problem with.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-04-25 10:35 PM

If perhaps you all had a rake through the list of excellent videos, projections and posters in that link (which I suspect most of you have not) then I would be gobsmacked if any of you could pick fault with any of them. I would dearly like to hear which ones you object to or have a problem with.

Yeah Barry ;-) .......

Like anyone can project what will happen next? (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

My mystic gut says us Brits will cope :D ....... ......

Those that can are already chopping at the bit to start working again B-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 11:00 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-04-25 10:35 PM

Yeah Barry ;-) .......

Like anyone can project what will happen next? (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

My mystic gut says us Brits will cope :D ....... ......

Those that can are already chopping at the bit to start working again B-) ........

Projections as in projecting video messages onto the houses of Parliament you tit. FFS! *-) The mince is thick in this one.

Bulletguy - 2020-04-25 8:30 PM

I seem to recall you mentioning your daughter is a nurse? NHS nursing staff were on the opening clip. Do you disagree with their comments?

I never take any notice of manipulated, out of context stories on Social Media ... usually because the aim is to spread disinformation. It should be renamed Antisocial Media as it is aimed to cause friction. One day the gullible will learn this. :-S

747 - 2020-04-26 9:34 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-25 8:30 PM

I seem to recall you mentioning your daughter is a nurse? NHS nursing staff were on the opening clip. Do you disagree with their comments?

I never take any notice of manipulated, out of context stories on Social Media ... usually because the aim is to spread disinformation. It should be renamed Antisocial Media as it is aimed to cause friction. One day the gullible will learn this. :-S

Hhmmm......you have a very short memory. Unfortunately for you pro-Brexit MP's along with LeaveEU took to sm and tweeted their comments which the LBD team simply quoted verbatim on large posters. No 'manipulation', 'out of context', or 'disinformation' needed and none were ever disputed by those that made them.....they couldn't!! The gullible believed them then and still do now.

Archived