Still support BLM?.......

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2020-06-20 10:30 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8441405/The-avowed-aims-British-arm-Black-Lives-Matter.html

It's no wonder they appeal to our resident Marxists >:-) ........

I support the principle of black lives matter but not the group. They just like any other tin pot bunch of looneys, wanting this and that. At the end of the day the Black Lives Matter mantra is just like Get Brexit Done. It appeals to the masses and is simple to understand.

malc d - 2020-06-20 1:36 PM

jumpstart - 2020-06-20 1:29 PM

What’s wrong with Marxists if Trump is acceptable?

I'm sure Dave will be along later to explain his point.

( Or he will deflect to a different subject ).

:-D

Definitely the latter. (lol)

rael - 2020-06-20 1:39 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8441405/The-avowed-aims-British-arm-Black-Lives-Matter.html

I support the principle of black lives matter but not the group. They just like any other tin pot bunch of looneys, wanting this and that. At the end of the day the Black Lives Matter mantra is just like Get Brexit Done. It appeals to the masses and is simple to understand.

Ouch.....the twins like silly mantras though. Oven ready, Brexit means Brexit, Taking back control (to give it to Trump!) etc then across the pond from the other loon, KAGA, MAGA etc.

BLM really needs another Luther King to step up the plate whose public speeches were extremely powerful. A true leader.

The official BLM organisation has become the target now of some as its clearly deemed racist to speak up against those who are protesting. I am pretty sure the majority of Black people in the UK wont be screaming Marxist lefties. Who gives a Toss about the official BLM organisation? They are never going to amount to anything. I suppose you could argue that at the other end of the scale people funded UKIP and the Brexit party which IMO are just as extreme.

The focus should be on racism and equality for all not on the organisation itself. The Police are not going to be defunded (Although to be fair the Tories already did that) and the country wont be going communist anytime soon either. It makes a nice headline though and gives those that dont want change a target and something to scaremonger about.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2020-06-20 1:36 PM

I'm sure Dave will be along later to explain his point.

( Or he will deflect to a different subject ).

:-D

You got off on the Loony Lefty Marxist side of the fence Malc ;-) .........

Didn't you know about the kinda folk you are taking sides with??? 8-) .........

Guest pelmetman

Yep I understand that Black Lives Matter is a racist statement made by hypocrites *-) ........

Guest pelmetman

You would have preferred Corbyn? 8-) .........

Hmmm so you don't have a problem with folk like Stalin?....Pol Pot?......Mao Zedong? ;-) .........

Just askin? >:-) .........

malc d - 2020-06-20 10:28 AM

pelmetman - 2020-06-20 9:30 AM

I've never really found out what Marxism is about.

Do the Marxists want to abolish the police and close all the prisons as well the BLM group do ?

(?)

I'll ask Dave this question again because my previous attempt to get a reply was hi-jacked by others ( which gave Dave the chance to avoid answering )……..

;-)

pelmetman - 2020-06-21 8:30 AM

Hmmm so you don't have a problem with folk like Stalin?....Pol Pot?......Mao Zedong? ;-) .........

Isn’t that all history, bit like slaves? You think Trumps lies acceptable?

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-06-21 10:53 AM

Has he lied?........Do other world leaders not lie?........I recall Blair lied to send us into war which we are still suffering the consequences of in the UK just yesterday in Reading :-| ..........

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2020-06-21 10:05 AM

Do the Marxists want to abolish the police and close all the prisons as well the BLM group do ?

(?)

I'll ask Dave this question again because my previous attempt to get a reply was hi-jacked by others ( which gave Dave the chance to avoid answering )……..

;-)

The current crop do....... they want anarchy so that they can destroy the UK as we know it *-) .........

It's their only hope of achieving power as no one with any sense would vote for them >:-) .........

As Corbyn found out B-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-06-21 11:48 AM

(?)

;-)

The current crop do....... they want anarchy so that they can destroy the UK as we know it *-) .........

It's their only hope of achieving power as no one with any sense would vote for them >:-) .........

Oh well there you go then. Marxists will never get a foot hold in Britain and rightly so. So now thats established perhaps we can focus on the real issues of race equality and eradicating racism instead of jumping up and down and shouting about it all being a nasty lefty conspiracy in order to deflect from the real issues.

pelmetman - 2020-06-21 11:43 AM

jumpstart - 2020-06-21 10:53 AM

Has he lied?........Do other world leaders not lie?........I recall Blair lied to send us into war which we are still suffering the consequences of in the UK just yesterday in Reading :-| ..........

Because Blair lied doesn’t make it acceptable for any of Trumps lies. If you don’t think he lies your denial of it puts into focus all you’re other statements.

Your logic appears to be Marxist governments killed people, what’s wrong with any government killing people.

(?)

;-)

Some BLM members want to abolish the police and close all the prisons.

Marxists/ Communists like lots of prisons - so why do you think they are alike ?

( Come to think of it - you want more prisons - so maybe YOU are a closet Commie ? ).

You infiltration, under cover, into the forum from the far left has been revealed !

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2020-06-21 2:08 PM

(?)

;-)

Some BLM members want to abolish the police and close all the prisons.

Marxists/ Communists like lots of prisons - so why do you think they are alike ?

( Come to think of it - you want more prisons - so maybe YOU are a closet Commie ? ).

You infiltration, under cover, into the forum from the far left has been revealed !

;-)

Damn you've sussed me out Malc :D .......

As if (lol) .......

"Our" Marxists Communists want to abolish "Our" prisons and police as they know in the ensuing chaos they can take charge 8-) ........

Just a observation Malc ;-) ..........

But you have obviously travelled a long way along the loony lefty road if you think Communism would solve the worlds problems (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

(?)

;-)

You've been doing a fantastic job of destroying the UK as we once knew it and as a rabid Brexiteer you welcomed the UK party of Communist Marxist-Leninists into your bed. How many times have i had to remind you of this now?

https://www.cpbml.org.uk/leave

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-21 3:56 PM

(?)

;-)

You've been doing a fantastic job of destroying the UK as we once knew it and as a rabid Brexiteer you welcomed the UK party of Communist Marxist-Leninists into your bed. How many times have i had to remind you of this now?

https://www.cpbml.org.uk/leave

Wots up Bullet :D .......Dontcha like your Commie chums being outed? >:-) ........

BTW I can see where some of that million quid you got out of idiots has gone ;-) .....

On a nice new website (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Archived