Still winning.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

100 quid on premium bonds B-) ..........

I'll put towards my party in 55 days :D ........

Given your history of having to change your signature and the many celebrations you have had to put on hold I would hang on to your party fund until December if I were you. The July 1 deadline is only one that will be required to be met without re-opening the withdrawal agreement to extend the existing transition period. Its still possible up until December to re-open it and set up a new one. It would need all 27 countries to agree of course and that will depend on what situation we are all in at that time.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-07 10:26 AM

Given your history of having to change your signature and the many celebrations you have had to put on hold I would hang on to your party fund until December if I were you. The July 1 deadline is only one that will be required to be met without re-opening the withdrawal agreement to extend the existing transition period. Its still possible up until December to re-open it and set up a new one. It would need all 27 countries to agree of course and that will depend on what situation we are all in at that time.

Blimey you Losers do love clutching at straws :D ..........

Archived