Straight From The Beautiful Horses Mouth

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2019-11-27 12:22 PM

... Barry can sleep tonight now

Yeah!! Yippee. The two biggest right wing liars on the planet say the NHS is not on the table. Jeeesaz. :(

Trouble is Farage is already on record for privatising it and Trump is on the record saying it's on the table.

We now know for sure the drugs pricing is on the table. Whether they say the NHS isnt or not right now when it's drug costs go up costing us maybe £500 million a week that will be the Tories excuse for finally having to flog it off.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-27 1:29 PM

Yeah!! Yippee. The two biggest right wing liars on the planet say the NHS is not on the table. Jeeesaz. :(

Trouble is Farage is already on record for privatising it and Trump is on the record saying it's on the table.

We now know for sure the drugs pricing is on the table. Whether they say the NHS isnt or not right now when it's drug costs go up costing us maybe £500 million a week that will be the Tories excuse for finally having to flog it off.

I think youve taken some of those drugs ... A lot of those drugs actually ... They've not helped your bitter hatred though princess ... Your a real drip

Birdbrain - 2019-11-27 4:58 PM

I think youve taken some of those drugs ... A lot of those drugs actually ... They've not helped your bitter hatred though princess ... Your a real drip

Did Farage say we should have a privatised NHS or not?

Did Trump say everything is on the table including the NHS or not? In front of Theresa May actually I believe.

If you had paid attention all this info came out some time ago about the price hikes in drugs that the USA want you just refused to listen and now it looks like we have proof. The £500 million a week is an estimate. Could be less, could be more but its definitely on the table.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-27 11:50 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-27 4:58 PM

Did Farage say we should have a privatised NHS or not?

Did Trump say everything is on the table including the NHS or not? In front of Theresa May actually I believe.

If you had paid attention all this info came out some time ago about the price hikes in drugs that the USA want you just refused to listen and now it looks like we have proof. The £500 million a week is an estimate. Could be less, could be more but its definitely on the table.

Personally I believe the NHS will become privatised ... I `asked the other day when and under which Government has the NHS ever had enough funding ... No answers , because it never has and it never will ... As good as we all believe it is the NHS is a cash cow that hasn't ever and will never have enough of tax payers money unless of course we end the ridiculous £14 billion foreign give away

Archived