Strange ...

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2020-02-01 12:25 AM

Ooooh I see Hambleton is in the top 10. Thats here, well south and east of Richmond and believe it or not runs almost up to Darlo!! (lol)

I believe Hambleton took in a fair few Syrian Refugees in the past couple of years.

Yes its a real hot bed of multiculturalism ... Over 99 % white ... They have a few refugees though Batty ... Those most desirable places to live aren't just in the main untouched by multiculturalism they also mostly voted Leave ??? ... So the survey shows folk want to live in white only areas with Leave voters , how very , very racist

Birdbrain - 2020-02-01 7:44 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-02-01 12:25 AM

Ooooh I see Hambleton is in the top 10. Thats here, well south and east of Richmond and believe it or not runs almost up to Darlo!! (lol)

I believe Hambleton took in a fair few Syrian Refugees in the past couple of years.

Yes its a real hot bed of multiculturalism ... Over 99 % white ... They have a few refugees though Batty ... Those most desirable places to live aren't just in the main untouched by multiculturalism they also mostly voted Leave ??? ... So the survey shows folk want to live in white only areas with Leave voters , how very , very racist

Yeah, a bit Racist. Im just chuffed we made the top 10. (lol)

Archived