Strange ...

Birdbrain

Does anyone still watch the Beeb News? I don't think so. :->

This morning at 8 am I had a quick look at the Beeb, they were discussing the scandal of vehicles parking on pavements, causing problems for the partially sighted and wheelchair users.

So I switched to Al Jazeera for some proper World News. When the weather slot appeared at 08.15 am, I switched back to the BBC ... they were still discussing improper parking issues. 8-)

Please, please Boris .... get rid of this Public Broadcasting monstrosity. 8o|

747 - 2020-08-31 9:10 AM

This morning at 8 am I had a quick look at the Beeb, they were discussing the scandal of vehicles parking on pavements, causing problems for the partially sighted and wheelchair users.

So I switched to Al Jazeera for some proper World News. When the weather slot appeared at 08.15 am, I switched back to the BBC ... they were still discussing improper parking issues. 8-)

BBC Breakfast which you were watching broadcasts UK and world headline news on the hour with the rest of the programme reporting sport, weather and light but still factual reports, eg they devoted a huge amount of time to the recent fund raising effort by Captain Tom Moore speaking with him almost every day, thereby giving him vast amounts of PR i doubt anyone would begrudge.

Anyone wanting only hard factual news reports and nothing else then BBC provide a 24 hour rolling news channel seven days a week.

Guest pelmetman

Bullet said.......

"Anyone wanting only hard factual news reports and nothing else then BBC provide a 24 hour rolling news channel seven days a week."

Correction ;-) .......

"Anyone wanting"....Loony Lefty news should tune into Mikey Mouse Loony Lefty Tunes *-) ......

AKA the BBC >:-) ........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.b7d3e17c07546579f5deaf5e35fda03e.jpg

Barryd999 - 2020-08-31 10:49 PM

Shows how out of touch you are. BBC many say is pretty much a Tory mouthpiece these days and has been for some time. They try and hide it and occasionally someone goes rogue and they get binned.

Chuckle ... This from the fella who says Musims dont drink n'all ... You really couldn't make it up ... Well BFN could

Bulletguy - 2020-08-31 2:00 PM

BBC Breakfast which you were watching broadcasts UK and world headline news on the hour with the rest of the programme reporting sport, weather and light but still factual reports, eg they devoted a huge amount of time to the recent fund raising effort by Captain Tom Moore speaking with him almost every day, thereby giving him vast amounts of PR i doubt anyone would begrudge.

Anyone wanting only hard factual news reports and nothing else then BBC provide a 24 hour rolling news channel seven days a week.

The Captain Tom Moore affair was done to death by the BBC ... at the expense of bigger stories from around the World. That is their weakness, they latch on to one thing and do it to death. Usually it is a story with feelgood about it or something that shows how touchy feely they are about Race matters and small children with illness.

You sound like a proper BBC viewer ... which would account for a lot. ;-)

Guest pelmetman

Shows how out of touch you are. BBC many say is pretty much a Tory mouthpiece these days and has been for some time. They try and hide it and occasionally someone goes rogue and they get binned.

Shows how deluded you are 8-) .......

If you think the BBC is a Tory mouth piece *-) .......

Or it could be that you're NOW even more Left wing than the BBC? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-09-02 9:28 AM

Christ on a bike you really are blissfully unaware.

Just look at the 2019 election.

You could start with the time the BBC doctored footage shown in its news programmes to save Johnson embarrassment.

The BBC Breakfast show replaced a video report of Johnson’s participation in this year’s Remembrance Day event with footage of him attending the ceremony as foreign secretary in 2016. Johnson made a complete tit of himself, looked like a tramp and laid his wreath the wrong way round so they doctored the video.

Question time audience openly altered so there were more Tory supporters in the audience even in None Tory seats. Frequent right wing plants.

During the leaders question time event Johnson was laughed at but in the subsequent BBC news program showing the event the laughter was edited out.

Then of course there is Laura Kuenssberg.

She put forward false Tory propaganda, without checking her sources, contravening broadcasting rules and later broke electoral law, both in order to comment negatively on the Labour Party campaign. When Johnson was confronted in the hospital with a photo of a sick child on a hospital floor which he refused to look at she put out some made up tweet that Matt Hancock had been assaulted by a Labour activist. She tweeted, “So Matt Hancock was despatched to Leeds General (sorry not just Leeds Hospital), to try to sort out mess, hearing Labour activists scrambled to go + protest, and it turned nasty when they arrived—one of them punched Hancock’s adviser,” followed by “not entirely clear what happened, but Tories suggesting Labour campaigners offered to pay cabs for activists to go and heckle Hancock—fair to say not panning out as anyone had expected in what has been a relatively flat campaign.”

All total bollox of course.

She also put out info about the postal votes before we went to the polls were not looking good for Labour. Lies. They are forbidden to be counted and communicating information from opening sessions is an offence.

BBC corespondents like her are untouchable though but when Emily Matlis goes a bit rogue on Newsnight she's swiftly dispatched.

FFS! Keep up. *-)

747 - 2020-09-01 9:53 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-08-31 2:00 PM

The Captain Tom Moore affair was done to death by the BBC ...

Exactly what leads you to conclude the "Captain Tom Moore affair was done to death by the BBC"?

pelmetman - 2020-09-02 2:02 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-09-02 11:34 AM

Still think the BBC is not under control of the Tories?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/08/31/exclusive-bbcs-new-boss-threatens-axe-left-wing-comedy-shows/

He can hardly axe Right wing comedy shows can he yer Muppet? >:-) ..........

The point is if you still think the BBC is a lefty organisation you are clearly out of touch.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-02 10:09 AM

pelmetman - 2020-09-02 9:28 AM

Christ on a bike you really are blissfully unaware.

Just look at the 2019 election.

You could start with the time the BBC doctored footage shown in its news programmes to save Johnson embarrassment.

The BBC Breakfast show replaced a video report of Johnson’s participation in this year’s Remembrance Day event with footage of him attending the ceremony as foreign secretary in 2016. Johnson made a complete tit of himself, looked like a tramp and laid his wreath the wrong way round so they doctored the video.

Question time audience openly altered so there were more Tory supporters in the audience even in None Tory seats. Frequent right wing plants.

During the leaders question time event Johnson was laughed at but in the subsequent BBC news program showing the event the laughter was edited out.

Then of course there is Laura Kuenssberg.

She put forward false Tory propaganda, without checking her sources, contravening broadcasting rules and later broke electoral law, both in order to comment negatively on the Labour Party campaign. When Johnson was confronted in the hospital with a photo of a sick child on a hospital floor which he refused to look at she put out some made up tweet that Matt Hancock had been assaulted by a Labour activist. She tweeted, “So Matt Hancock was despatched to Leeds General (sorry not just Leeds Hospital), to try to sort out mess, hearing Labour activists scrambled to go + protest, and it turned nasty when they arrived—one of them punched Hancock’s adviser,” followed by “not entirely clear what happened, but Tories suggesting Labour campaigners offered to pay cabs for activists to go and heckle Hancock—fair to say not panning out as anyone had expected in what has been a relatively flat campaign.”

All total bollox of course.

She also put out info about the postal votes before we went to the polls were not looking good for Labour. Lies. They are forbidden to be counted and communicating information from opening sessions is an offence.

BBC corespondents like her are untouchable though but when Emily Matlis goes a bit rogue on Newsnight she's swiftly dispatched.

FFS! Keep up. *-)

Come on Barry it suits them to push the narrative of the Beeb being 'lefty'. Notice he couldn't challenge one point in your post.......not one.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-02 3:22 PM

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/08/31/exclusive-bbcs-new-boss-threatens-axe-left-wing-comedy-shows/

The point is if you still think the BBC is a lefty organisation you are clearly out of touch.

If the BBC only has Left wing comedy's it can cancel then clearly it's LEFT WING yer Muppet >:-) .........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.b0383de5c05d788cc435df1872ac972d.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-02 6:32 PM

If the BBC only has Left wing comedy's it can cancel then clearly it's LEFT WING yer Muppet >:-) .........

Its the job of comedians to be satirical and take the piss out of the government, always has been. It just so happens the Tories have been in for a decade so there is plenty of material. In fact its endless now. I cant wait for Spitting Image to return. If Labour or the Lib Dems were in power they would come in for the same kind of stick.

However whichever channel you choose to look at how many right wing comedians to you see? That will be a big fat zero then. The fact though that the BBC is going to sensor anything that criticises the government kind of proves my point. You also have to ask why Laura K kept her job despite her Bias and actually breaking the law but Emily Matlis did not when actually she did nothing wrong.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-02 6:40 PM

Its the job of comedians to be satirical and take the piss out of the government, always has been. It just so happens the Tories have been in for a decade so there is plenty of material. In fact its endless now. I cant wait for Spitting Image to return. If Labour or the Lib Dems were in power they would come in for the same kind of stick.

However whichever channel you choose to look at how many right wing comedians to you see? That will be a big fat zero then. The fact though that the BBC is going to sensor anything that criticises the government kind of proves my point. You also have to ask why Laura K kept her job despite her Bias and actually breaking the law but Emily Matlis did not when actually she did nothing wrong.

That's because the media is full Limp Lefty Loser Luvvies >:-) ..........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.bce92c33ad847bf9f01aabbdfdbfeb4c.jpg

You also have to ask why Laura K kept her job despite her Bias and actually breaking the law but Emily Matlis did not when actually she did nothing wrong.

Kuenssberg is on President Cumming payroll and have each other on speed dial. Maitlis' treatment was nothing short of a disgrace....her "sin" being to read out the upcoming topics for that evening. Cummings wants autocracy.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-02 7:52 PM

You also have to ask why Laura K kept her job despite her Bias and actually breaking the law but Emily Matlis did not when actually she did nothing wrong.

Kuenssberg is on President Cumming payroll and have each other on speed dial. Maitlis' treatment was nothing short of a disgrace....her "sin" being to read out the upcoming topics for that evening. Cummings wants autocracy.

Snigger.........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.6a281d27047151c01c7d4e7bdb6ced0a.jpg

Archived