Stupid Woman

antony1969

Another stupid woman ... https://twitter.com/WestmonsterUK/status/1075413336324493312 ... Jeremy'll back her though ... Did Jeremy say say "stupid woman" yes of course he did but even though I dislike the guy I cant help but think we should be having a go at him for saying stupid rather than the obvious woman bit that she is ... She is a ruddy woman and stupid is up for debate ... Now when it gets that im defending a racist like Corbyn over his comment were in real PC trouble

Shame on you, how could you not believe such a fine honest MP as the Rt Hon JC when he says 'silly people' in direst response to the PM.

Shame on you all for disbelieving the man who claims to be fit to be PM and whose integrity is never in doubt.

Vote Labour, join the silly people!

antony1969 - 2018-12-19 5:24 PM

. Did Jeremy say say "stupid woman" yes of course he did

So you were there were you *-)

Anyone who can climb the sleazy greasy pole of Tory Party politics is obviously not stupid, whatever else they may be. Theresa May is as sharp as a tack and since I can see that I am sure Corbyn can.

Do people get so wound up if someone allegedly says stupid man *-)

Gawd your desperate to draw attention from the Brexit crisis, Housing crisis, Debt crisis, and every other Tory crisis....

John52 - 2018-12-20 8:12 AM

So you were there were you ....

No he wasn't and neither was I; even those close to JC may not have heard him speaking quietly to himself.

But I have seen the video clips and it's very obvious that he did say "woman" rather than "people" as he claims. There is a marked difference in the lip movements of the two and you have to be kidding yourself to think otherwise. You simply do not need to be a professional lip reader to tell the difference; it's plain for anyone to see. Jeremy Corbyn is lying when he claims to have said "people"; it just does not stand up to scrutiny.

Which is of course also what the loyal and supportive Diane Abbot is doing in trying to defend him, because of course he has defended her when she's got things wrong. I'm not suggesting that JC and DA are the only Parliamentarians who try to lie their way out of trouble but in this case they are doing precisiely that and we should not shelter them from the consequences.

And unfortunately for them this episode does enormous damage to the credibility of their positions, on the political correctness of what they they try to impose on all of us and on their Brexit tactics.

John52 - 2018-12-20 8:12 AM

So you were there were you *-)

Anyone who can climb the sleazy greasy pole of Tory Party politics is obviously not stupid, whatever else they may be. Theresa May is as sharp as a tack and since I can see that I am sure Corbyn can.

Do people get so wound up if someone allegedly says stupid man *-)

Gawd your desperate to draw attention from the Brexit crisis, Housing crisis, Debt crisis, and every other Tory crisis....

You forgot to mention the homeless crisis ... You know the homeless you put up in your empty property ... Did you get some kids in like we discussed cos you ain't been in touch to tell me how much I owe ya ... Stupid Woman

John52 - 2018-12-20 9:58 AM

... Did you get some kids in like we discussed cos you ain't been in touch to tell me how much I owe ya ... Stupid Woman

send it direct so they can claim the tax rebate: https://www.trusselltrust.org/get-involved/ways-to-give/

I get ya fella ... You've not put up any of those "housing crisis" kids up at your empty gaffe that you claim to care so much about ... Shame that

Paul- - 2018-12-20 2:08 PM

He should stop digging, now it seems he wants us to believe that he said stupid people, he ought to be aware that people who watched him mouth it, aren't as stupid as he thinks,

PM material, only in his dreams

Paul.......most are also aware it's purely a silly time wasting exercise to avoid discussing more serious matters before they shut down for their two week Christmas break. It's also common knowledge this sort of nonsense has come from Tory benches too so perhaps it's time they stopped "digging holes" too eh?

Sauce for the goose etc.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-stupid-woman-theresa-may-sexism-david-cameron-westminster-politics-a8691041.html

I am no admirer of JC but it's not so much what he said as everyone is entitled to their opinions and it was perhaps unfortunate that the cameras caught it.

What makes it really bad is rather than saying that it was a private comment not intended for general release he lied about it to the house and to us all, and this is the integrity of the man who would be PM

If he had the decency to own up to saying what he clearly said then that would be the end of it ... Corbyn is now going even lower in having a go at the media for wasting time on reporting what he said rather than reporting the death of a homeless man outside parliament ... Unfortunately for Corbyn the press had reported the death ... Another own goal from the stupid man

Bulletguy - 2018-12-20 1:50 PM

Unbelievable this time wasting garbage swamped the media yesterday with Mays lot jumping up and down like excitable school children crowing and jeering.

Its beyond scandalous they are diverting attention away from the crisis engulfing the country to attack Corbyn over something so petty.

Whatever people think of Corbyn, they must surely be able to see the rotten deal he gets from the Establishment Media >:-)

If they weren't the ones being sexist they would be equally roused when someone allegedly said 'stupid man'

antony1969 - 2018-12-20 2:35 PM

If he had the decency to own up to saying what he clearly said then that would be the end of it ... Corbyn is now going even lower in having a go at the media for wasting time on reporting what he said rather than reporting the death of a homeless man outside parliament ... Unfortunately for Corbyn the press had reported the death ...

They were giving the death of a homeless man less coverage.

As they did Osborne's comment about not resting until she was chopped up in his freezer.

I still don't believe Corbyn even said it because he must be able to see that whatever else she is, she is definately not stupid.

Now for the sake of sanity lets get back to the crisis engulfing the country

The funny thing to do here in the next PMQ's would be for May to retort to Corbyn at an appropriate time in her best Captain Mainwaring voice "Stupid Boy". (lol) I bet her ratings would soar.

Its already all a big joke, may as well just see who can come up with the funniest insults. Ive got loads they can have.

John52 - 2018-12-20 4:26 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-20 1:50 PM

Unbelievable this time wasting garbage swamped the media yesterday with Mays lot jumping up and down like excitable school children crowing and jeering.

Its beyond scandalous they are diverting attention away from the crisis engulfing the country to attack Corbyn over something so petty.

Pretty much par the course with 'em but a few folk can't get their heads around that in exactly the same way they ignore the same comment was made by Hammond six months ago to Tory MP Andrea Jenkyns which was heard.....and had May grinning telling him, "Chancellor, I am going to take your shovel away from you.”

Can't think why the Tory/Kipper boys on here don't like to read of that episode or why May should take umbrage at something she obviously found amusing six months ago.

It comes as no great surprise that those who so often spend their days insulting any Tory who says anything they don't agree with now spend their day defending the indefensible.

Not what he said in what he thought was a private moment to which even he is entitled, but that he lied about it so shamelessly.

How could you trust such a person to be a party leader?

There's a word for it - is it ironic, no sorry, I mean moronic?

Tracker - 2018-12-20 5:30 PM

It comes as no great surprise that those who so often spend their days insulting any Tory who says anything they don't agree with now spend their day defending the indefensible.

Not what he said in what he thought was a private moment to which even he is entitled, but that he lied about it so shamelessly.

How could you trust such a person to be a party leader?

There's a word for it - is it ironic, no sorry, I mean moronic?

Bib....you trusted May to be party leader who found exactly the same comment amusing six months ago from Hammond. So why these double standards?

There's a word for that too......utter hypocrisy.

Incidentally, unlike Hammond, has it been proven beyond all doubt Corbyn said what's been alleged? No, thought not.

Archived